Can I copy custom property sets?

I would like to copy a custom property set that I created to another drawing,
so I don't have to completely re-enter the data for the fields. Is this
possible?
Thanks,
Bruce
0
genmooch (2)
2/27/2006 8:21:28 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can drop a shape, to wich an apply of a custom property set has been
made, in a stencil.

when you drop the shape of this stencil in a new document Visio create the
property set in the document

In fact the property set is stored in a special user defined cell section
and it is retrieved when you select the custom property set menu
"genmooch" <genmooch@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: B2992A7B-55B5-4629-A1AC-03FE26849670@microsoft.com...
>I would like to copy a custom property set that I created to another
>drawing,
> so I don't have to completely re-enter the data for the fields. Is this
> possible?
> Thanks,
> Bruce

0
mich.laplane (167)
2/27/2006 9:03:03 PM
Thanks, that worked!

"Michel LAPLANE" wrote:

> You can drop a shape, to wich an apply of a custom property set has been
> made, in a stencil.
>
> when you drop the shape of this stencil in a new document Visio create the
> property set in the document
>
> In fact the property set is stored in a special user defined cell section
> and it is retrieved when you select the custom property set menu
> "genmooch" <genmooch@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> news: B2992A7B-55B5-4629-A1AC-03FE26849670@microsoft.com...
> >I would like to copy a custom property set that I created to another
> >drawing,
> > so I don't have to completely re-enter the data for the fields. Is this
> > possible?
> > Thanks,
> > Bruce

0
genmooch (2)

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

can't access public folders with OWA
Hi, I have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 Installed everything works fine, except when trying to access Public folders via Outlook Web Access, after going to the location its asks for username and password - this works ok and the folder is displayed, but when trying to add a folder or post a note or do anything I get: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. I have tested on client machines, remote machine and the exchange server as administrator with no luck. does anyone have any...

Can Excel generate a 3-D scatter plot?
I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? Hi Andy Pope has 'tricked' one: http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm But you probably go for MathCad :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "zzzfizz" <zzzfizz@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BA2BEAB6-63E1-46E7-816F-B282C590C3D9@microsoft.com... > I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go > buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? ...

Excel VB-Copy formula down until adjacent cell (left) is blank?
Here is exactly what I am trying to do through VB in Excel: Weekly data pull fills colums A:G. Row count is always different. I am modifying the data pull through VB, and I have a VLOOKUP formula in cell H2. What I want VB to do is copy that formula down column H to the last row (with data) each week. I guess I want it to be dynamic so that as rows decrease/increase the formula is only copied down to the final row/record. I know someone out of this smart group will know how to do this! Thanks in advance! Tony (pseudo code) in a macro .... dim lngLastrow as long dim rngTarget...

changing a custom toolbar
I have a legacy access database that i'm now working on in Access 2007. I have a custom toolbar set up in there (at least that is what A2007 shows it as on the Add-Ins tab of the ribbon). I need to edit that custom toolbar (menu). How do I do that? Karen Hey Karen, I have spent a lot of time trying to find examples to be able to edit a menubar from a previous version in Access 2007. Finally, I have come up with the following that works! I hope this helps: --- start code --- Function TweakToolbar() Dim cbr As CommandBar Dim cbrctl As CommandBarControl Dim cbrbutt As C...

How can I default a lookup field to a particular value.
How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow the user to modify the field if necessary? Thanks, Bob Johnson you mean a drop down or picklist? "Bob" <rjohnson@reveregroup.com> wrote in message news:1130947400.655495.115390@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How can I default a lookup field to a certain value, but still allow > the user to modify the field if necessary? > > Thanks, > > Bob Johnson > i have the same question in crm 3.0. i want a default value in a lookup filed. i also want to create a lookup field by my self....

Summing sets of numbers but with special conditions
Hi - I need a formula to do the following. I have 2 columns of six numbers - for example: A B 1 75 70 2 83 69 3 80 72 4 84 67 5 95 83 6 93 80 The formula needs to do the following: 1. Find the lowest number in column A (75 in row 1 in the above example) 2. Discard the number in corresponding cell in column B (70 in cell B1) 3. From the remaining numbers in column B, discard the highest (83 in cell B5) 4. Add together the remaining 4 numbers in column B (69, 72, 67, 80) and add this result to the number found in step 1 (75) to give a total (363) Any ideas/pointers most w...

how to set up a worksheet for unlimited entries?
I need to set up an excel worksheet where the data in the "Cost" colum is added up to show "Total Cost" at the bottom of the column. I can d this very easily for a static range but the "cost" column is no static, it will keep on growing. How do I write a formula for "Tota Cost" which will be aware of how many entries exist in the column s they can be added up. Also, I was going to have "total cost" cell a the bottom of the "cost" column, can "Total Cost" be set up in such way, that the "Total Cost" cell moves dow...

Can't Send/Recieve
For some odd reason thins morning when I start Windows Mail it claims there are 'No new Messages.WM is set to 'Send and Recieve at Startup.' Also the Send/Recieve button is disabled. When I go online and access my email account with my it shows several emails sated today. I was using Windows Live Mail and had problems uninstalling it and reluctantly went and deleted the folder for Windows Live 'casue I don't use any of the other products. Any ideas, Thanks, James Somehow the account got removed. I recreated it and it's ok now. Thanks, Jame...

Error 1004
I am creating a macro enabled spreadsheet using Excel 2003. It reads data in from a .csv file and manipulates this data to create several reports. Some of the report users use Excel 97, and get the run time error 'Error 1004 - Unable to set specialcells property' when they try to run the macro that updates the reports from the .csv. I am using the special cells property to find the range that I need to clear when reading in new data. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? Thanks in advance Hi post the relevant part of your code "Darach" wrote: >...

Setting multiple meeting times for different attendees on the same day
I am a recruiter and use Outlook to schedule interviews with out of town candidates. It's critical that all my interviewers be available on the same date but at different times during the day. I would like to be able to pull up all of my interviewers' schedules at the same time and schedule them in different time slots but only having to send one meeting request. Example: I have 5 managers that will be interviewing the same person on the same day at different times. I have to list them all as "required attendees", check their schedules, then back out and send o...

OWA reply shows broken link in the form area
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, When I reply to a message from within OWA, I get a broken link in the = areas where I would type. It's as if it can't find the form or = something. It's not a signature file problem from what I can tell. Any ideas? ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5AE18.43CE9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &q...

How do you convert or copy your dbx files to pst files

Cannot add customer statement email address in Smartlist
On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email addresses. In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the information. These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Duplicate emails received (two copies)
I am receiving two copies of each received email. What could cause this problem? Thank You, Dan ...

where can i find the meaning of all icons next to a received mail
"Rolls" <Rolls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9729F859-6E44-46D8-A571-78E9A5977144@microsoft.com... > Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. Have a look here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) ...

CAN'T E-MAIL BIZ CARD ATTCHMT
HI AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO E- MAIL AN ATTCHMT TO MY EDITOR, AND GOING NUTS...I WORK FOR A SANTA MONICA PAPER, IT'S A BUSINESS CARD W/GRAPHICS ON IT AND THE DARN M.PUBLISHER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ALSO MY BOSS WANTS IT IN JPEG OR EPS(I DON'T HAVE EPS) AND THESE OPTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED FROM PUBLISHER TO 'SAVE AS'. IT WOULD BE A BIG PROBLEM IF IT WAS A NEW CUSTOMER WHO ASKS ME TO DEVELOP SENT ART INTO A DISPLAY AD W/GRAPHICS & TEXT, BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S MY BOYFRIENDS' CO. BIZ CARD HE MADE IN M.PUB. ON MY COMPUTER FOR ME TO PUT IN MY...

How do I copy previously entered data
If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi =VLOOKUP(A4,A1:C3,3,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Snoopy wrote: > If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as > A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi Frank, Thanks for the information, I tried it and it works. One further question if I may? If I type the info in A1 in multiple places in columnA, can excel be configured to repeat the related info in c1 in the cor...

How can I retrieve rows from 11 to 20 ( Selete TOP 10 gives first 10)
Using 'Select Top 10' gives me first 10 rows of my table. I need to retrieve the next 10 records. I am writing to an excel spreadsheet where I need to write top 10 rows starting from B2 and next 10 records starting from I2. So how can I split them? Every time I have to split into 10rows each. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201004/1 Something like this will get the job done. I don't know your table/ field names... SELECT TOP 10 primaryKey FROM myTable WHERE primaryKey NOT IN (SELECT TOP...

Page set up
Is there any way to repeat a row at the BOTTOM of every page (Opposite to repeat row at top). No. This feature is not in the program specifications of Microsoft Excel. ----- Ranjit wrote: ----- Is there any way to repeat a row at the BOTTOM of every page (Opposite to repeat row at top). ...

How many decimal places can a cell display?
How many decimal places can be displayed in a cell? I'm running a brute force VBA procedure of finding fractions that will approximate pi to as many decimal places as Excel will display, but I don't know how many decimal places Excel will display accurately. Anybody know? I guess this is also a matter of how many decimal places VBA will calculate accurately as well. Sub PiFractions() Dim dividend As Integer, divisor As Integer, quotient As Double Dim rowpointer As Byte rowpointer = 1 For dividend = 22 To 10000 For divisor = 7 To dividend \ 3 quotient = dividend / diviso...

Tools.Customize.Commands.Modify Selection (doesn't)
I have a macro (I wrote) that is listed with the project name (and the project name appears on my button) and despite following (what I believe are) the instructions for renaming it the "Modify Selection" button in the Tools.Customize.Commands dialog box is never enabled and I can't rename it. It's Outlook 2000 if that matters. Thanks, Tom ...

How can I print the properties for PowerPoint files?
-- Sue If you posted this in the PowerPoint newsgroup, someone may be able to help you. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B50A8B7F-C8EC-4095-96B6-9147817D9907@microsoft.com... > > -- > Sue ...

where i can find more publication designs for ms publisher 2003?
i want to create a web site so i need more templates Amey Jahagirdar wrote: > i want to create a web site so i need more templates Make up your own designs. Better watch out Erika, you're starting to sound like me. Next thing you know, you'll be telling people that they should start with blank documents and use some creativity regardless of the end product. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Erika Katz" <erikakatz@mail.com> wrote in message news:O5NWg.14524$YO.150@tornado...

Outlook 2003-can't send or receive emails
I have Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Operating system. My ISP is Earthlink. When I try to send/receive in Outlook, I get the error message: The operation failed. An object could not be found. I have gone through my settings, and all are set as recommended. My test message is received in my earthlink mailbox, but I cannot retrieve it in Outlook. I have no trouble with my earthlink mailbox. I have tried using Detect & Repair - no results. How can I fix this? Thanks ...