A tutorial site for beginners

I am very new to visio and I am using Visio for drawing flow charts. I can
use it for drawing basic and simple flow charts but when it comes to minor
and detailed amendments, I don't know how to do. I would like to get some
tutorials or online hints. What ar ethe best links or sites?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer

There are some good tutorials at this link:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/CR061832751033.aspx

--
Tim Davenport
Microsoft Corporation

"Khoshravan" <khoshravan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am very new to visio and I am using Visio for drawing flow charts. I can
> use it for drawing basic and simple flow charts but when it comes to minor
> and detailed amendments, I don't know how to do. I would like to get some
> tutorials or online hints. What ar ethe best links or sites?
> --
> Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
> Civil Engineer
> Osaka, Japan

0
timda (19)

How to enable Enterprise Keywords in a Blank site in SharePoint 2010?
Hi, In SP 2010, when I create a Team or Publishing site, the Enterprise Keywords capability is active and I can set any document library to include Ent. keywords. However, when I create a Blank site and a doc library in it, there is no way I can set the doc lib to include the Ent. Keywords column. I tries activating various features, but nothing helped. How can I do it? Thanks in advance Sruli ...

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp Wilson. ...

No web site is configured at this address after KB818709
Hi! Im not sure if KB818709 fixes is the reason since this is the last activity that I've done that causes my owa not to be accessed remotely. Remotely because when a user tries to access http://exchangeserver/exchange on their browser, the message "No website is configured at this address. But if I will try to browse it on the server, it works also when accessed thru internet (behind ISA), I can view it. Btw, im using Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Hope you might help. MP "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> wrote in message news:eYh71A4YGHA.4884@TK2MSF...

beginner's question about Money 2007
Anybody knows how to keep Money 2007 data offline rather than online? When I added an account in Money 2007 software, I can see it by IE on moneycentral.msn.com, so I assume the information is stored online. Actually I don't mind if my positions etc are stored online, but don't want my credentials (user name, password, account number etc) are stored online. Is there a way to do so? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, My interest wrote: >Anybody knows how to keep Money 2007 data offline rather than online? >When I added an account in Money 2007 software, I can see it by IE on...

new site owa
what can i do to make a new website to read mail through OWA?! i have the default website to do this: servername/exchange, i want to create a new called webmail, so users can access more simply only digit webmail... On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:36:21 +0100, "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote: >what can i do to make a new website to read mail through OWA?! >i have the default website to do this: servername/exchange, i want to create >a new called webmail, so users can access more simply only digit webmail... > There are a few ways, version dependent. You can also config...

Email not arriving on site.
Hello, I have had numerous users over the last month or so, saying they have sent email from their personal email accounts to their work email accounts but they never get through. The user also never receive an undeliverable message. It is as if the messages get lost forever. I run Exchange 2003 with the intelligent message filter turned on. Exchange also runs a connection filter using an external RBL list. My firewall is a Watchguard X700 which has a spam screen. All of the above I have turned off individually and got the users to email through again, but it makes no difference as the ma...

web site upload
I found the command for thumbnails and "click for larger image" which is just what I want to be able to offer my sailing pictures to regatta participants. I am, however, at a loss as to how to move this entire file into Front Page Editor. Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks a million for your help. Mick FrontPage is a completely different program. Are you currently using Publisher or FP? If it's Pub, I'd suggest posting over in the Publisher.webdesign newsgroup. If it's FrontPage, use a FrontPage newsgroup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "mixpix...

in a MS Publisher web site can you put in Paypal for customers?
-- Robert B. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US or news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign Search for PayPal, it has been asked in that newsgroup often. A Google group search on the above newsgroup will help. http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=publisher.webdesign -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Robert B" <golfsunshine@embarqmail.com> wrote in message news:878DD6DE-1FFA-4FFC-...

Several asp.net sites pointing to same physical folder
Hello, Is there any problem in asp.net 2.xx to point several IIS Web sites to the same folder an its web.config, due to necessity to have several ssl certificats ? I suppose no, as this is the recommanded conf by IIS teamers. Thanks for help. CS On Feb 9, 11:25=A0pm, "CS ADNT" <NOSPA...@NOSPAMaddonnice.com> wrote: > Hello, > > Is there any problem in asp.net 2.xx to point several IIS Web sites to th= e > same folder an its web.config, due to necessity to have several ssl > certificats ? > I suppose no, as this is the recommanded conf by...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

Cannot update the web site address for Markets
In the Investing Center of Money 2001, I click the Markets tab and the Money automatically tries to link to this false web site http://www.briefing.com/MoneyCentral/Stocks.htm which shows up in the address bar at the bottom. Money then reports the page cannot be found. Is there a way to associate the right address http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/market/home.asp to the Markets tab? I've been annoyed by this glitch for days. Thanks in advance for your help. Zhenyu Cai ...

Links won't open internet sites
Links sent to me in email show up as blue and the curser turns into the hand when over it but clicking on the link does nothing, it won't open a site on the internet. What do I have to adjust? Have turned off firewall and problem continues. Help! Thanks... Using Outlook Express 6 in Windows XP Home - Internet Secuity installed but all turned off (other than antivirus) ...

two messages came in from the same web site, one was junk, the other not.
the one that ended up as junk email had a highlighted message that said another program other than outlook junk email said it was junk. now I have to figure out what that other program is... charlie I think that is the other program. why is my mail going to live mail other than live mail knows what my email address is. I only have one that I know of... I will pursue getting my email from going to windows live mail. charlie "charles kuchar" <chaskuchar@msn.com> wrote in message news:6314655E-5A7B-423C-9C1A-6118AC7E9C48@microsoft.com... > the one that...

Exchange Front End
How can I configure a front end to handle more than one OWA site? I have the regular owa site and setup another owa setup through the http server on the ESM. issued two different SSL certificates but i cannot get the two sites to stay started because i only have one ip address on the frontend server. is there anyway around this? thanks. You'll have to setup multiple ports, eg 8080 and 8443 and use host headers. Nue "Gabe Matteson" <gmattesonATinquery.biz> wrote in message news:%23VAhR2KaGHA.3652@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How can I configure a front end to handl...

beginner VBA to create 2 columns
Hi, I haven't written in vba in Access before so I'm not sure what to write or what my best approach is to solve my dilemma I am starting a db it'll have a main table with several columns of data. Each month I will have data to import into the larger table. The problem is that I need to be able to create 2 fields that compare from other fields. I know it's not best to have calculated fields in your tables but for our purposes we need it. You have a dataset where everything is collected (currently all in Excel and this is manually done) The data has severa...

i made site! Good Site. Look now mysite!!!
LOOK NOW!! '*celebrity movie galleries*' (http://www.nude-celebritys.com) <a href="http://www.nude-celebritys.com>*Celebrity Movies*</a -- joks3xx ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joks3xxx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3735 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57049 ...

Free SharePoint tutorial
We completed 5 parts of our free SharePoint tutorial, and we are looking for your opinion as well your feedback Note: This tutorial will be available free for everybody, so your opinion will help a lot. Thanks. http://rtmgroupq8.com/en/creating-sharepoint-web-part ...

2 e2k3 servers same site.. no mail flow.
do i have to setup a connector? anyone have any suggestions? thanks. Yes. set up at least one SMTP connector. For a quickie, check here: http://support.microsoft.com/view/tn.asp?kb=314961 for a longer read: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/deploy/confeat/12x2kadb.mspx -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday? -anon "Jason" <junk4mail@charter.net> wrote in message news:108eh18kc884v4b@corp.supernews.com... > do i have to set...

Authentification on Win2k8 r2 inter site
Hello, I 'm really in trouble. I deployed on windows 2008 r2 AD on my company. I create four sites. I installed one dc on every site with global catalog! See my schema : Milan ------ Site : Milan subnet : 192.168.10.0/24 DCmilan01 GC London ------- Site : London subnet : 192.168.20.0/24 DClondon01 GC Geneva ------- Site : Geneva (old default site) subnet : 192.168.30.0/24 DCgeneva01 GC All Operations masters is configured on this DC Berlin ------ Site : Berlin subnet : 192.168.30.0/24 DCberlin01 GC Every subnet work perfectly weel, AD replication wo...

Why is not possible to copy a web site to a folder below wwwroot
Hello! I use the ASP.NET developer server that is included in VisualStudio 2005. This application doesn't use any kind of database access not even forms authentication I have a simple asp.net application that work perfect if I copy all files to initpub/wwwroot and enter the following in the browser http://localhost/startpage.aspx it works perfect The folder for the application in Visual studio is F:\MyTest So I created a folder below wwwroot and called it MyTest and copy all files to this folder and enter the following in the browser http://localhost/MyTest/startpage.aspx...

How do I restore a WSS 3.0 site on SBS 2008
I'm preparing to migrate our old SBS 2003 domain to 2008 and because someone back in NT days named our internal domain without a .local extension an automated migration is not supported. This is probably just as well as our AD could use a lot of cleaning up. In order to make sure things go smoothly I'm testing various aspects of the process on a test server. What I would like to do is to restore a backup of our sharepoint website onto the SBS 2008 website. Right now the website is running on sharepoint services 2.0 on second server and for various reasons I'd lik...

Exchange upgrade and site consolidation GAL.
We are currently migrating to Exchange 2003 from 5.5 and consolidatin sites as well. We have successfully consolidated one of our sites int the new 2003 environment and we have all of the ADC's set up for th remainder of the sites. Replication is happening and mail is flowin fine. The problem is that the people still on 5.5 can not see the people wh have moved to 2003 in the GAL. Any one have an Idea? - CDShrev - CDShrev ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co -------------------------------------------------...

Files saved from web-site can't be found
New Windows 7 64bit laptop. I went to my favorite genealogy site and used their "save" button to save a scanned document. I created a library on the laptop and saved it there. I then went into explorer to look for it and open it but it wasn't there. I tried saving it again but it showed me it was already there in the new folder. After several fruitless attempts to save it in My Documents or on the Desktop, etc, I saved it from the website to a flashdrive, then copied it from the flash drive to my laptop. Now I can see it on the laptop. I've used Vista s...

Problem with Copy&Past on Site Content
Hi NG, We've got a little problem with outer Sharepoint 2010 RTM Server. Some user couldn't Copy Data in the Site Content. It's only a Problem in this Webpart/Control. Links or something else can be copied without any problems. I think this is a lokal IE Settings Problem, because outer User can copy the data with the same user credentials. Is there a special permission or setting in IE for copy data from the site content? The ribbion Copy & Cut is also deactivieted. Thanks, Andre Hi did you disable IE add-ons and anti-virus on the clients? I'...

External site and authentication
Hi, My client has installed his CRM and can access it from all local urls for which we've set up aliases and pointers. He has been publishing other sites from his server and has a DNS set up to point to his domain externally. When you browse to the CRM site from the external url you can in fact see that it is starting to load and get prompted for login. Regardless of the login used (user pass, domain/user pass, etc) it always comes back with a 400.2 error implying there is an authentication issue. Now this client does not have ISA insalled and running and my assumption is that thi...