Zooming and scrolling an image created in memory

Anyone pls. help me !!!!
I have displayed a bitmap on a dialog box which was created in memory. I
used stretchblt to display the image which is raw data available in memory. I
want to zoom that image on dialog box with scrolling. Is it possible ?
Pls. advice me.
Thanking you in anticipation.

0
Surya (7)
4/1/2005 12:05:04 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Surya,

Well, you strechblit t again, a smaller part of the bitmap to the same part
of the screen, with a different starting X and Y.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

"Surya" <Surya@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Anyone pls. help me !!!!
> I have displayed a bitmap on a dialog box which was created in memory. I
> used stretchblt to display the image which is raw data available in
> memory. I
> want to zoom that image on dialog box with scrolling. Is it possible ?
> Pls. advice me.
> Thanking you in anticipation.

Thank you very much.