XP Look and Feel in Windows 2000 using ComCtrl32.dll

Hai
   I Want to have a XP Look and feel under windows2000 using VC++ and
ComCtrl32.dll and does any one have any idea please help me as basically iam
looking to develop a Skin
         Waiting for your reply
                                       suresh

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You will have to draw many of your own components.  You could purchase a
library like the one from www.codejock.com or www.dundas.com or or
www.bcgsoft.com use something like this:

These are for Office XP, but you'll get the idea.  It's a ton of work:

http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/officexp.asp

Tom

"suresh" <suresh_vcplusplus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hai
>    I Want to have a XP Look and feel under windows2000 using VC++ and
> ComCtrl32.dll and does any one have any idea please help me as basically
iam
> looking to develop a Skin
>          Waiting for your reply
>                                        suresh

0
tserface (3861)

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

Windows Mail can't see messages
Hi. I've had some problems with Windows Mail which seem to have been solved by resetting the program. But I still have a problem. I want to import my old messages. I can see them in Windows Explorer but when I try to important them into Windows Mail, the folders are all empty. Can anyone help? Thanks. What does the term resetting mean? What did you do (in detail)? Can you click on one of those emails in Windows Explorer and open it? Does it actually contain a headers and a message? If so, put both on your screen, Windows Explorer and Windows Mail and then high...

Use Copied Outlook PST file as default...How?
If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from one computer to another. Dmahanay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I copy a PST file on my PC, how can I configure my > Laptop Outlook to use that copied file as its default. Outlook version? > Is it possible to copy new Defined Views in Contacts from > one computer to another. I think views are registry items and not kept in the PST. -- Brian Tillman My outlook version is 2002. >--...

XP styles and Unicode in VS 2005
I need to use XP style in my MFC projects. My projects are not UNICODE. In VS 2003 i was able to use XP styles. I have imported the same projects in VS 2005 and I am not able to use XP styles. Is it possible to use XP styles in NOT UNICODE projects in VS 2005? "BobbyJones" <BobbyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B263D28-F094-4C1F-BAB5-A35DDD86FAF3@microsoft.com... >I need to use XP style in my MFC projects. > My projects are not UNICODE. > In VS 2003 i was able to use XP styles. > I have imported the same projects in VS 2005 and I am not...

Strike Out Looking
Is there a way to enter a backwards "K" into excel? The score keeping symbol for a swinging strikeout is "K." The symbol for a strikeout looking is a backwards "K." Thanks for your help. -- Playoffbound This has to do with baseball. -- Playoffbound "ColRockie" wrote: > Is there a way to enter a backwards "K" into excel? The score keeping symbol > for a swinging strikeout is "K." The symbol for a strikeout looking is a > backwards "K." Thanks for your help. > -- > Playoffbound Maybe you could ...

Fire a Workflow using a Callout
Hi, I would like to fire a WorkFlow using a callout. I got problems to do that. Can you tell me how I can do that? I tried it like that: CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest wf = new LetterSalutation.CrmService.ExecuteWFProcessRequest(); wf.ProcessId = GetWorkflowProcessId(workflowName, entityContext); myService.Execute(wf); But I get an error: Server was unable to process request. Can you help me? Simon ...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

tile window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) does anyone know how to tile microsoft word windows vertically on an osx The closest you will come is Word>Window>Arrange All. Then fiddle them manually. Otherwise, you need an AppleScript: http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=96187 Or a utility: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/windowtiles.html Cheers On 23/05/10 10:15 AM, in article 59bb8dd9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "aprilgsims@officeformac.com" <aprilgsims@officeformac.com> wrote: &...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

mail merge in word 2000
Been trying to link a simple 4 column excel db to do a mail merge in Word. Tried following the help instructions, and finally reached the point where I could "insert a merge field" after realizing they left out a number of steps in the instructions. However, when I do enter the mergefield, the only thing I get is "Error! No bookmark name given." There is no mention of "bookmark" in the instructions, no explanation of what a "bookmark" is in this context, and now way I can figure out what the blasted software is talking about. Anybody go...

Anyway to open a Publisher 2002 file in Publisher 2000?
I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so I can't have them resave it or resend it. Any ideas Thanks! In news:11BBD624-9460-465D-88EE-60230ADB1F33@microsoft.com, buck <create007@yahoo.com> posted: > I need to open this file for a project tomorrow. I have Publisher > 2000, but I think the file sent to me was done in Publisher 2002 or > 2003? The person who sent it to me is out of town until Thursday, so > I ...

FRx 6.7 vs 32-bit Windows 7
I'm getting the following error when trying to generate a report but only on the Windows 7 32-bit system. Running SQL Server 2005 on another server, Dynamics GP 9 client is installed on this machine. Component Error FRx is unable to process this output request for the following reason: C:\Windows\system32\msxml.dll could not be found. Generating a DrillDown Viewer or XML output file requires the following: -Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later -MSXML 4.0 SP1 or later It may be necessary to install (or reinstall) the component or components listed above. ** any suggestions or re...

DPM 2010 Remote Agent Install (windows firewall settings)
I'm looking for the specific ports I need to unblock in order to push the agent from the console. All the documentation references point to firewall settings for the DPM server. I'm only interested in the windows firewall settings on the client (protected machine) necessary to push the agent. If I manually install on the client the installer opens the correct ports on the firewall for the agent to function so I'm not even concerned about those settings. I just need to be able to install/uninstall from the console and have been unable to do so unless I turn off the...

Outlook 2003 with Word 2000 Editor
Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood 2003 to edit messages... I couldn't find a download on the web... If you are trying to use, inside of Outlook 2003, Word 2000 as the "editor" ... not possible. Need to use the same "family" together, e.g. Word 2003 with Outlook 2003, or Word 2000 with Outlook 2000. There is nothing to download. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms Brendan Shaw wrote: > Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood > 2003 to edit messages... > > I couldn't find a download on the web... ...

Free Quantities Using Extended Pricing
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to enter a promotion using the Extended Pricing as "buy 5 get 1 free", all what I figured that you can build "buy 1 get 1 free" but my customer case is making it in layers each 5 Units with one free. How can I build that? Thanks in advance, ...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

Using Queries in Excel
What are the best practices for using database-like queries in Excel. Let's say you wish to join to sheets together och view a subset of columns in a third sheet. I've tried several different methods, but I dont think any of them are completely good. I've used VLookup, Index, MS Query. (MS Query must be the must forgotten MS product in history. It's like a time machine back to Windows 3.11) I've also tried alot of different methods for searching a range, based on more than one criteria, and display the result, either a single value or a sum based on several rows. Here i&#...

Word windows 07 docs let's crash win for mac 2008

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...

Using tables created in 2003 IN 2007
My office has recently upgraded to 2007. I enjoy new features such as the ability to highlight a few words within the table without the ENTIRE table's font changing; unfortunately, this only works in tables I have created since the upgrade. My old tables that were brought over from 2003 do not have this capability. Is there an add-on out there? I do not have to resort to re-typing and creating all new tables. PS. Copy and pasting into a new table does not work. Convertting the file using the office button does not work. Help? please? I think you talking about what is called...

absolutely classic DLL question
Hello to all. Please, let some professional from people here guide me for creating a DLL library. I have some classes, some files, some functions, etc. DLL will be built without any guidance. Still... I need help. I need after this to create one .LIB which actually does not "enter" statically in target out file, but just loads this .DLL. In this manner is Windows Sockets 2 - using ws2_32.lib, actually linked out file to load/use ws2_32.dll. Funny, but I dont know how this must be done. Please, I need short, concrete and precise guidance. Will be very grateful for your help. Than...

User Activity window in GP 9
Hi! Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Hi Marisol, Now found under Tools --> Utilities --> System Robert Marisol wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under > Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system > without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks ...

DPM RC 2010 Agent Install on Windows Server 2008 R2
We are having trouble installing the DPM agent on a terminal server running Windows Server 2008 R2. If we install the agent manually, it installs fine and then gives this error when we try to attach it: 0x80004005 We removed all group policies from the server and turned off the firewall, but we still get this error. When I uninstalled the agent and tried to re-install through the console, this is what was in the error log: 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 agentcfg.cpp(475) [000000000076C200] NORMAL Cound not find configuration for DPMRA 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 run...

Is it possible to use a formula in the middle of a sentence in exc
If so, how? Your question would be clearer if you wrote it in the body of the message, added more detail explaining what you were looking to accomplish and provided an example or two that showed what you were trying to do. I'll take a guess that this might be what you are looking for... ="Some text"&<YourFormula>&"and some more text" For example, something like this example maybe (where I'm assuming Column A contains a list of names)... ="There are "&COUNTA(A1:A100)&" people on the list" -- Rick (MVP ...

Re Installing Windows Defender
Hi! I am trying to re install Windows Defender But each time I try to I get a message saying "unable to install because Microsoft Client Protection is ON please remove same an run installer again" I have uninstalled Windows Defender using Add and Remove Also did a search in My Computer and Registry nothing found How do I install Windows Defender ThanX Do not install Windows Defender-----Instead install MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) Read about it at MS. "Mike van der Merwe" <michaelvdm@telkomsa.net> wrote in message news:2-a...