write Avi/wmv file using bmp images

How to write Avi/wmv file using bmp images
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would think you'd want some sort of authoring package.  Do you just want
to show them one after another? If so you may be able to use something like:

http://whorld.org/temp/BmpToAvi.html

But, if you want to do anything fancy you'll want something like Premiere so
you can lay out the timeline.

Tom

"Unknown" <gaurav.samsung@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How to write Avi/wmv file using bmp images

0
tom.nospam (3240)

How do I use outlook w/o email?
I have a new PDA/Phone and am new to Outlook. I want to use the PDA for contacts, calendar, and tasks, but do NOT want to use email with the PDA. Can I sync from outlook without having to use email? If so, how do i set it up. I am having a lot of problems and am not familiar with Outlook. I have 2003. JAM0507 <JAM0507@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a new PDA/Phone and am new to Outlook. I want to use the PDA > for contacts, calendar, and tasks, but do NOT want to use email with > the PDA. Can I sync from outlook without having to use email? Certainly. &...

Reading a 2007 .PST file with 2002 Outlook?
I left my job which was using 2007 Outlook and before I left they exported my contatcs to a 2007 .PST file. I have no access to a 2007 version of Outlook. My personal machine is using 2002 Outlook and when I try to import my .PST file I get the following not compatible with this version of the personal folders information service. How can I resolve this? Thanks Hi ???, you will need Outlook 2003 or 2007 to open a "unicode" PST file. Unicode is the "new" format for Outlook 2003 and 2007 PST file. You can not read a "unicode" PST file with older Outlook versi...

How can run an Excel macro program using DOS command?
I want to run an Excel macro program using batch job but I don't know what the DOS command is? Put the code in the Workbook_Open procedure of some workbook and use the DOS command to open the workbook. However, do be aware that depending on your security settings, XL may not enable the code at all or it might display a "this file contains macros" warning dialog box that will require human intervention. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <155ca01c41ae9$b4b37b20...

Using (1), (2), (3), etc. in Risks and Issues Category values?
Do most of you use numbers, like (1), (2), (3), to define Category values for Risks and Issues to keep it "the same" as the out-of-the- box values for Status? Just curious. Thanks Andy Novak UNT Andy, I have used both with numbers and without for projects, based on the clients maturity. I would suggest if you want to make it as easy as possible to differentiate between the different risk and issues categories, put the number in, it makes it much easier to see. Alex. On Feb 20, 8:48=A0am, "ano...@unt.edu" <ano...@unt.edu> wrote: > Do most of y...

what is the use of this #2
hi iam from kurnool iam new for micro soft office Why don't you just look around a bit before posting thread after thread with the same (or similar) question? You may figure out your answer. Barb Reinhardt "very good" wrote: > hi iam from kurnool iam new for micro soft office ...

Can Recovery Storage Groups be used if original server gone?
We had an Exchange server die on us a few months back due to hardware issues. All accounts were moved to another box and that one was flattened and taken out of the Exchange org. It was replaced by new hardware that does NOT have the storage groups or databases that the old one did. We have a request to recover data from an info store back up prior to the events above and are running into problems with our backup vendor. Would it be possible to use a Recovery Storage Group to retrieve this data? The mailbox still exists (but may have been moved via Exmerge) so I believe I will pas...

How to use first row of delimited file for field names when importing ?
Hi, I have XP Office. I want to import a tab delimited file into excel. I want to use the first row of the delimited file for field names. I thought there's an option for excel to do this during an import. But I see no option for this. How is this done? Thanks. Can't you just insert a row at the top of the worksheet when the import is complete? -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware . (List Files XL add-in: finds and lists files/folders with hyperlinks) . "goldtech" <goldtech@worldpost.com> wrote in message news:75bcd914...

DBCS chars garbled in downloaded CSV file
We have an application which allows the download of reports in a CSV (Comma separated values) format. If the data contains DBCS characters, the characters do no display correctly when opened in ms excel. Any suggestions are welcome. thanx. ...

How do I back-up my data files to a CD?
I cannot fine a back-up , and Help told me I had to download a backup tool. Is this necessary or can I do it another way? I am using Microsoft XP Outlook 2003. Locate your pst-file and burn it to CD when Outlook is closed. Also see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "LLark" <LLark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A036A862-7E72-4DBC-8F44-0AFEF903E54A@microsoft.co...

Converting files
I'm looking to convert a file from .pub to either .jpeg or .pdf...can anyone help? thanx Use Adobe Acrobat. (I know there are some lower cost options out there but I use the real thing.) You can save your file as a .gif, can't you? "Rick Alvarado" <ralvarado@kerncasa.org> wrote in message news:051801c37e2c$523b88c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm looking to convert a file from .pub to either .jpeg > or .pdf...can anyone help? > > thanx Have a look at the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/office/using/column16.asp -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft ...

BMP file in OUTLOOK 2000
I used to be able to put a animated file in my Outlook2000 message. When a person received my message, the file would should up in the message. Now when I send the message, the file shows up as a attachment. Is their something else I need to do, or Out2000 change where you cannot do it anymore? Change your message format to HTML and choose Insert-> Picture to insert your gif-file -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "bdowns" <bdowns@one.net> wrote in message new...

Issues with linking to exported source files
We recently loaded excel 2007 onto my PC at work, but kept excel 03 on it as the default program since the rest of the company still uses excel 03. I noticed that now my links do not work. Most of my excel reporting is done as a shell summary workbook that links to multiple source files that have been exported from our database interface. (These can be exported as .xls or ..xl5) Before loading in 07, all of my source files were exported as .xls and worked fine. Now, even though I've totally removed excel 07 from my pc and unistalled/ reinstalled 03, the links will not ...

To read the files from a particular folder
Hi, I want to read some file names within a particular folder . How do i do it.Is there any API for that. "lucky" <Laxmanmaruthy@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I want to read some file names within a particular folder . How do i do >it.Is there any API for that. You want to browse through the files in a folder? Look at the CFileFind class (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_Class_Library_Reference_Introduction.asp) -- Tim Slattery MS MVP(DTS) Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt ...

Displaying embedded images at runtime
Hi, I'm building a switchboard in A03 and I'm trying to add an image to the buttons via the switchboard table. I have added an extra column in the switchboard table for the names of ico images that correspond to each item and was hoping to read these and add the image on to transparent buttons along with the switchboard text items next to the buttons at runtime. I have embedded the ico images elsewhere on the switchboard form to avoid having a number of images stored externally to the mdb. I am hoping that I can simply refer to the images and display them on the buttons. I seem to...

Backing up Outlook files #4
I want to back up my Outlook Contacts, calendar, and various mail folders, inbox etc. Where do I find them and how do I know I have saved the right ones. Dermot, you wrote on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:50:57 -0500: > I want to back up my Outlook Contacts, calendar, and various mail folders, > inbox etc. > Where do I find them and how do I know I have saved the right ones. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller ...

sync of large excel files will not completly transfer
When I transfer a large excel spreed sheet not all the file will transfer over. I thought that it might be related to the size of the memory however it will not copy directly on to a 1 gig memory card either. Is there a setting that is limiting the size of the file? any ideas would be appreicated. -- Thank you ! ...

is there a dos command that works like xcopy but compares file sizes or last modified dates?
I use xcopy to backup large amounts of data from three different parent folders to a 2nd hdd. It works great, but I would like to use a more efficient method of only backing up files that are a different size, have a different last modified date, or don't already exist, so no files that haven't been modified since the last backup will be copied again. Is there a DOS command similar to XCopy that will allow me to do this? I like using DOS commands because they are fast. On 9/3/2010 3:36 PM, Mike S wrote: > I use xcopy to backup large amounts of data from three differen...

don't want to show images for treeview child items
Hi, I set up a tree view control. I see all of the child items inherit their images from their parents. But for some child items, I don't want to show any image at all. How do I kill the inheritance? Your help is appreciated. JD I don't about child items inheriting images from the parent. But when you add your child items pass a -1 to InsertItem as the Image index. AliR. "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uwvPga8%23HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I set up a tree view control. I see all of the child items inherit their...

Cannot Output .MDI Files
I cannot seem to find a solution yet even after searching the web. I am able to view .tif and .mdi files through the Microsoft Office Document Image Viewer. I am able to output a .tif file when I have the printing preferences setup to that. However, when I try to output a .mdi file, Office asks where to save as, it then spools, but then disappears. It doesn't save on the desktop (or other folders selected). Do you know where the issue is? ...

Copy/Send files by network
I've been creating C/S application but I've been wondering how to install client module direct by network from server module (I don't want to install it manually). Main problem is, how to send/copy installation files by network from server module. It is possible to take advantage with administrative shares i.e.: Connect to the host (WNetAddConnection2), Check, if ADMIN$ is available (i.e.: NetShareGetInfo ), Copy files, Execute install file or something else to do, Disconnect (WNetCancelConnection2). Problem is, when administrative shares are disabled. What can I do then ? Pe...

Insert character using Regex
Hi, Please have a look at the three strings below which are in 3 cells in a column. These are portions of longer strings. KR_Prod-Tlk-Np#-ll 1189S11 @as-BBAla#- 00000789384 SP-17700IOOI KR_Prod-Tlk-Np#-111189fflI@as-BBAla#- 00000788938 RELIANCE FINANCIAL KR_Prod-Tlk-Np#-l42000#lI @as-BBAla#- 00000789401BHARTIA-3316776111 Using Regex and VBA, I want to add a "~" character after the "384" in the first line, "938" in the second line and "401" in the third line ie to get the following output. (Regex Buddy gave the following regular expression ...

How can I print text in a circle using Word or Publisher?
The closest you're going to get is to use Wordart. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ca_scrapper" <ca_scrapper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97D46E80-A813-4CCC-B4A3-1029B1AE2446@microsoft.com... > Create the text, then create a circle round it. Presto, text within a circle. Or do you want the text to take the shape of a circle? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher text in the shape of a circle, thanks for taking time to help. "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Create the text, then create a circle round it. Presto, ...

Using Exchange 2003 to host our own e-mail
We have SBS 2003 w/Exchange 2003 installed. We also have OWA working (all this was done by a third party). Is there a way (or place I can look this up?) to use Exchange to host our own e-mail (easily)? Carl, There as many tasks that need to be done to do what you ask. Although generally not hard it just need to be done in the correct order. Also it more than just SBS to make this happen. To give all the details here is beond the scope of newsgroups. I suggest using your favorit search engine. The SBS getting started docs also has the requirements. Hope this helps. "Carl Gross...

How do I run this to get a quoted csv file?
I am trying to save a ms-excel spreadsheet as a csv file with quoted values, i.e. "1","2", "3","4" But, I can not do that directly. I found a script which is supposed to do that, but I do not know how to run an excel script. Do I put the script in a cell, or what? Here is the script: Sub subExportCSV() On Error GoTo subexport_exit Dim strDelimiter As String strDelimiter =3D Chr(9) Dim strQualifier As String strQualifier =3D =93=94"=94 Dim arrRng arrRng =3D ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Value Dim f As String Dim i As Long Dim j As Long Dim strTemp As St...

Add Images to templates
Add Images to templates. Be able to design your own templates ( i.e add your company's logo) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4cbf2a7a-80cf-4b14-b8f4-114...