Would you tell me how i can easily print a document In VC++6.0

Hi all,

Now i need to write a program to print something. But so
far i only know it's not easy with VC, and only know I
have to caculate row-spacing, set the numbers of line per
page by myself and use OnDraw() fucntion.

From my friends I know print is not a very difficult thing
in other Langauge, i'm here just want to know whether it
have the easy way for VC too.

Thanks for your kindness and help,

Geoff

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Exchange 2007 and SharePoint 3.0
I folks, we are starting a new migration from UNIX to Exchange 2007 system. I have read on many blog who 2007 is the last version of Exchange that support Public folder and Microsoft suggest using Windows SharePoint v3.0 for collaboration. In our test the contact inserted in WindowsSharePoint are READONLY in Outlook 2003. How I can created a shared outlook contact list who are used in all my organization without using public folder? there are some document about SharePoint and Exchange integration? Thanks, Lorenzo Soncini Trento - Italy You can create Contacts in Active Directory - thes...

How can I copy/paste a URL or email address into hyperlink
I am using Publisher 2003. I am required to insert several hyperlinks (either URLs or email addresses) into a Publisher document. The only way I can find to do this is by typing the address manually into the hyperlink dialog box. I would really like to copy paste directly into the box, as it would save so much time. None of the MS Office applications seem able to create instant hyperlinks, although I could possibly create the text in Outlook or OE & copy/paste that way. Is it a negative feature, or have I missed something? TIA John Nelson, New Zealand Not sure I know what you a...

Program a macro to print
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses. In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her job duties. I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would like to create a routine in my macro...

How can I
Could anyone please tell me how to delete values from a cell automatically every time a work book is opened. What I need to do is:- On everyday from last year 2007 each cell could contain a value. In 2008 when we reach that same date, if 2007 has a value it has to be deleted, but not before we reach that date. i.e. 16 March 2007 would be deleted 16 March 2008. If a workbook hasn't been opened for a week, then all the dates from the past week needs to be deleted in one go. I have a column with the days of the year (254), then columns with a value in some cells going as far across as I...

Give us a Ribbon with tools we can use to make accessible document
I have spent the last year training our employees to use the toolbar Microsoft *should* have created for Word 2003 -- one that features all the commands needed to create an accessible document and none of the commands that lead you away from creating an accessible document. Ironically, these commands are also essential to understanding the power of Word and using it as a 21st-century word processor, not the electronic equivalent of safety scissors, construction paper, a pot of paste, and an 8-pack of crayons. (That description fits the buttons featured on Microsoft's default ...

Can't Copy Pictures To SD Card
Running XPSP3. I have a few thousand scanned digit photos on my hard drive, and my wife has asked me to transfer them to a digital picture photo frame. The frame will be using an SD Card, and it's limited to a 1gb capacity. I knew I wouldn't be able to copy all the pictures to the SD card, but I was trying to get as many as possible. Halfway through my first hard drive subdirectory (I catalogued them by years), after transferring about 250 picures (way under a gb, since they are not high res photos) I get a windows error something like "ERROR CREATING DIRECTORY OR ...

Out of Office.This command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension
Error when trying to activate out of office assistant This command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. The microsoft documentation for this error is located at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327353 However when searching for the subkey mentioned it is not present. try using the edit>find feature in regedit and search for "Resiliency" this should bring up a subkey located in HKEY_USERS Rename this to "Resiliency.old" ...

Printing with Two Viewss
I have two views with each document and I would like to print what is in the second view. When the second view has focus, then Print Preview and Print are greyed out on the File Menu and I can't find any information on what has to be done to print. My second view is CView class. I will appreciate any help. --Wes Wes, By far the easiest way to start is createing an empty project with print/print preview support, and one without. Then, see what code you'll have to add to view number two. Remove this code from view number one. Then, just hold your thumbs, hoping that the com...

Report Modifier, Text Box 'Can Grow' property?
Does the GP v7 report modifier have the ability to create fields that can grow? My example deals with address lines. I want to place address 1, 2 and 3 in a single text box that will expand or shrink if any fields are blank. I didn't see this capability anywhere. Maybe I could do this using the VB modifier but I'm trying to stay away from that. Thanks Kevin Russell Not really grow as such. You will have to investigate using a calculated field to put the three address lines together. It will require using concatenation to add the fields together and the Strip function to remove...

Printing on a preprinted form from multiple printers
I have a preprinted form that I print onto from an access report. Getting it to print just right onto the form is tedious. I have multiple people in different offices that need to print onto the forms as well, and each has a personal printer in their office. Each printer prints onto the preprinted form differently requireing me to create a new instance of the report for each printer. Any time someone gets a new printer, I have to create a new instance of the report for that new printer. I need a better idea on how to handle this. Thank you in advance. Can you design a repor...

How do I tell what TrustedInstaller is up to?
Hi All, I am watching my CPU usage on my Terminal Server. TrustedInstaller.exe seems to be active a bit of the time. Question: is there a way for me to tell what TrustedInstaller is installing? I would like to know, in case I can prune something to make my system go faster. Many thanks, -T Process Explorer is a great way to peer into what a program is doing. I've used proxexp many times for similar reasons. STFW "ToddAndMargo" <ToddAndMargo@invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23taAFPu6KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I am...

Can't view .TIFF after install of Offcie 2002 SP3
Has anyone seen this senario: Could view tiff and embedded tiffs in documents in Office 2002 SP2 but not after the install of Office 2002 SP3 ...

Can someone help....??? Error 5.7.1
Hi guys: The user is authenticated, but whenerver he tries to email this person he gets this error. He can email anyone else but this user. Can someone please help me point or detect the problem? I have an SBS2000 and this is exchange 2000 Thanks in advance to everyone, Denise Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: job inquiry Sent: 1/10/2006 3:32 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jisaacs1@uoregon.edu on 1/10/2006 3:32 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrato...

Document Creation Date
I received a MS Word 2003 document as an attachment to an e-mail. When I saved it it showed the"date created" as the date I saved it. Is there any way that I can determine the date and time the document was actually created by the author? Thanks Insert a CreateDate field with the appropriate date/time formatting. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Bob Bossi wrote: > I received a MS Word 2003 document as an attachment to...

Where can I find a user's home directory in sbs 2003
Hi there, I want to remove some user from the Active Directory. Before I do that I would like to check on the home directory first. Where can I find the 'Home directory' please. Many thanks, Exchange doesn't have any such "home directory". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Smiley" <firework123@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:epvr3h$hl4$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk... > Hi there, > > I want to remove some user from the Active Directory. Before I do that I > would like to ...

Office X to Office 11.1.0 upgrade problem
I have just upgraded to Office X 10.1.6 and wanted to go on to Office 11.1.0. When I try and load Office 11.1.0 it tells me I cannot do this - any ideas?? Phil The upgrade from Office v.X to Office 2004 (v.11) is *not* free. You will have to buy Office 2004 (since you already have Office v.X, you can get the upgrade, which is considerably cheaper than the regular edition) before you can update it to v.11.1. Michel On 27.03.05 11:22, in article 1111915374.297355.21880@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "PhilT" <phil@thethirdstage.com> wrote: > I have just upgraded to Office...

Using 'Print Preview' before Printing in IE 8
Hello. I am using Win XP Prof and IE 8. I have a hotmail message that is actually a 'chain' of emails back and forth so it is obviously more than one page but when I go into 'File, Print Preview,' it only shows 'one page' with a footer on the bottom with the rest of the emails 'cut off.' I only want to print one part of the email. Why doesn't print preview show the 'entire' email with the correct number of pages that I can 'page up' and 'page down' on. I would like to be able to 'page down' to the page I...

Allow changing printer destination after you print to screen
Ehen printing a report, you cannot change the destination of the report after you have seleccted to print. it would be great to be able to direct the document to a specific printer with a dialog box. I couldn't agree more! It is irritating that the printer can not be changed once it prints to the screen. Joe @ Aero Air >-----Original Message----- >Ehen printing a report, you cannot change the destination of the report after >you have seleccted to print. it would be great to be able to direct the >document to a specific printer with a dialog box. >. > Amen. I...

CRM 3.0 Exchange Router fills event log with errors
I've installed CRM 3.0 Exchange router according to Microsoft's documentation and the suggestions I found on this mailbox. However, the service is not working. The error message in the Event Viewer is Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Opening the inbox folder of mailbox: crm failed (System.InvalidCastException: No such interface supported at ADODB.RecordClass.Open(Object Source, Object ActiveConnection, ConnectModeEnum Mode, RecordCreateOptionsEnum CreateOptions, RecordOpenOptionsEnum Options, String UserName, String Password) at M...

can I turn ON confirm before exiting?
I'm always hitting the red X and shutting down Outlook, when I really meant to close a full screen message etc. Is there a way to turn on a confirming message box that asks if I really want to QUIT? TIA "There are seldom techonogica solutions to behavioral problems" - Internet Guru. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Bill Broyles asked: | I'm always hitting the red X and shutting down Outlook, ...

help needed! can't open my pst file
hi.. need your expetise... :) im really desperate to open my pst files. im having a hard time to open it. i encountered errors when opening the file. like: this file is not a personal folders file. i already tried to run scanpst.exe, but no good. tried to import/export files but really cant get through. even tried the data file management option.. but still no luck! :( need help... please.. i can send you the file to try it on.. :) please advise.. thanks in advance, bambz Sorry, but the most basic information is missing - version of Outlook and where the .pst file is stored. --� Milly ...

Publisher will not print multiple copies, other apps do? Help!
I have tried everything I know how to do. Publisher will not print multiple copies, but other applications will. What version Publisher? Doe the print fail in all Publisher projects? Have you looked into an upgraded driver? Will Publisher print multiple copies if you change the number in the printer folder? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sidewinder" <sidewinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FBA3DCE-AE53-432E-8A7E-D6B3D6B1736A@microsoft.com... >I have tried everything I know h...

How can I add a color object when I use the PieChartElement class
Hello! If I want to draw a pie with the data in the paremeterless Draw method below and I want to specify a specific color for each sector in the piechart how can that be done. There is no overloaded method in the PieChartElement class where I can add a color object. The other Draw method is an event handler for the Paint event for a PictureBox. The method called DrawPieChart is where the actual drawing take place. As you can see in this code I pass all the data except the color for each sector in the pie chart to method DrawPieChart but I want to also pass the color for eac...

Can Excel open a new application for every file opened?
We have someone who wants a new application of Excel to open every time they open a file. Where is the setting for this? I'm going to hope that they actually just want to see an Excel icon on the task bar for each workbook that is open. (Creating a new instance of the Excel application for each file opened is generally a bad idea for many reasons) So, try this: Tools>Options>View Select: Windows in Taskbar Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "shoon" wrote: > We have someone who wants a new application of Excel to open every time they > open a file. ...

Print Problems Excel 2003
Hi, I am trying to print a chart as a PDF with some data beside it. There are currently 960 points (240 rows, 4 columns, plus 2 axis) The chart displays fine within Excel worksheet, but when print or print preview is selected about half way down the 1st page the majority of the graph points are in a single row and then on subsequent pages the graph section is blank (The graph and data prints over 6 pages). I have tried sending straight to printer but with similar results. Any ideas ( I use the same chart format with less rows and more columns, but will overall less points and do not h...