Windows Vista launch- Free wallapers at www.i-search.co.in

Microsoft is ready to release, on January 30, the retail version of
its operating system called Windows Vista. It has taken more than five
years, about $6 billion and over 5,000 developers around the world.
Vista is a major overhaul of Windows operating system (OS) and offers
new elements like an aero glass (hardware based graphical user
interface), more search options, new sound and networking technologies
and enhanced security. To run Vista buyers will need a PC with at
least 800 Mhz chip speed, at least 20 GB free disc space, 512 MB for
the system and a reasonably powerful graphics card with at least 128
mb of video RAM. In short, for a full
scale Vista version costing about Rs 16,000 (the base version costs Rs
8,000) you will probably have to buy a new computer.

Windows vista wallpapers, themes and fonts download at
www.i-search.co.in

Ebooks, Wallpapers, software utilities, and much more at  just one
place
check it out here
www.i-search.co.in

0
sftwrpro (2)
1/28/2007 6:50:30 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Any Samba "gotchas" if I add a Windows 2008 R2 AD server into a 2003 native AD domain?
I have a Win2008R2 server in my current Windows 2003 native AD domain. I've run gpprep and forestprep so the schema as already been prepared for the new server but I'm a bit weary of any effects adding this new server into the 2003 native domain will have, to some of my current Linux hosts running Samba 3.0.x in ADS mode. If these Linux hosts already properly authenticate to my AD 2003 domain, will adding in the 2008 AD server into the domain "break" anything? I know I can always upgrade the samba clients to version 3.3 or higher if anything doesn't work...

Windows Live Scan caused Blue Screen?
I have a Dell desk to here that I had on line for the Windows Live security scan. After it fished fixing the errors it said the computer had to reboot. I clicked ok and it hasn't worked since. I get a blue screen with: coooo21a {Fatal System Error} The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000). Any help greatly appreciated... "Dennis" wrote: > I have a Dell desk to here that I had on line for the Windows Live > security scan. After it fished fixing the errors it said the computer >...

"Go to" from inquiry window should take you to another inquiry win
If you use the Inquiry windows, and you use the "go to" button, it typically takes the user to a maintenance window. For example, on the Item inquiry window, if the user chooses "go to" Price List, it takes them to the Price List Maintenance, not the Price List inquiry. If you set security so users can only use inquiry windows, the "go to" buttons are completely useless. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

Use Macro to Select printer in Word 2007 on Windows 7 Pro
I am trying to migrate the Marco's I use for my Word 2007 users. The most popular feature is to select the correct printer and send labels & Envelopes. I have a new 64bit Windows 7 Professional machine I am trying to configure. The printer(s) are installed as follows: Local Printer using a TCPIP address port to a HP 4240n printer using the HP Universal Windows 7 Driver. The printer was installed as B108-Labels. It appears in the printer list My vbScript currently selects the printer from my Print Server "\\printers\b108-labels". I changed the script...

Keep mail on orginal mail server and windows mail
I am trying to figure out why I cannot keep my e-mail on the original server (yahoo) and see it in my windows mail window only when I am at that particular computer. I need to have it on both. Any suggestions? In Windows Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select your mail account, Properties, Advanced, select "Leave a copy of messages on server." --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "bjendrey" <bjendrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:E6B86C9D-02F5-460D-834F-96240B02F4A4@mi...

Using MSN on Windows mail...
I can send emails to other people but when i try to update my inbox i get this message: Account: 'HyperSound', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 What does this mean? please help. ^^ ~HS -- Hypersound Not sure what you mean "updating the Inbox" - but verify your account settings against the following: Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = sm...

Windows 7 Folder Redirection 12-20-09
Hi, I have the same user connecting twice on two different computers to SBS 2008 Server. One is a desktop with Vista SP2 and the other is a Laptop with Windows 7. The issue is that not all of the folders & files in My Documents are syncing on the Windows 7 laptop. Only the root of My Pictures & My Videos. No other subfolders of My Documents will copy accross from the server after being joined using http:\connect. TIA On Dec 20, 12:28=A0pm, "Mark Gibbons" <N0s...@N0spam.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have the same user connecting twice on two d...

Identifying Parent Window
I have a modal dialog that is opened in one of 2 possible parent windows thusly: CErrorWindow EWindow; EWindow.DoModal(); Once in EWindow, how can I tell which parent called it? Thanks, Jim matt wrote: > I have a modal dialog that is opened in one of 2 possible parent windows thusly: > > CErrorWindow EWindow; > EWindow.DoModal(); > > Once in EWindow, how can I tell which parent called it? > > Thanks, > > Jim Pass a parameter to the EWindow constructor. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] > Pass a parameter to the EWindow constructor. I'm not sure...

Size of window
Anybody know how to open an Excel window of a specified size, like 600x400 pixels? Without VBA? ...

windows media player not burning
When i attempt to burn a cd the first file say inspecting and the rest of the files say ready to burn but nothing happens even when i switch the order of the files. any help would be greatly appreciated -- MLCP ...

Windows mail cannot be opened...
Ok I too am getting the error of Windows mail cannot be opened, (out of memory/ disk full) click ok and the 2nd popup appears.... "Windows mail couldn't be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized..... Ok have read many of the posts, so let me say this before Gary puts in his usual "It's your Antivirus" comment.... I run NIS (Norton internet security) I do manual updates and haven't in the last 2 days/ I have not down loaded and MS updates (I do those manually as well) Nothing has changed on my PC, yet today I started getting the same err...

background sound in windows mail
Did anyone ever figure out why this doesn't work. I spent hours searching for, downloading and editing a clip of a song I want to attach in emails to prospective employers to make my resume stand out from others. It is not open in another program. I already went into security and did the unblock and send pictures in HTML. My windows mail has a format button which has a background button and sounds button. But no go, I keep getting this message that one or more of my pictures....blah blah blah. How do I fix this? -- gg Create a new html message. Then click in the m...

How to show "Send and Receive" dialogue window?
I need to troubleshoot and email issue, but the Outlook in question doesn't pop up the window that shows all the steps it takes. Googling found some references to hiding that wiondow, but all assumed some pre-existing knowledge ("Click the X box"... but where is the X box???) -- * John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/ * * Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ * * http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ * * San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ * ...

How to correct my windows live mail password using Windows 7
I just recently created an email account for Windows Live Mail and I accidently listed an incorrect password when I was setting it up for my charter email account. I didn't realize that I was suppose to use the same password when creating the account as my charter email password. How can I go in and fix the incorrect password? I get an error that I can't send/receive messages because my email and password are incorrect. Is there a way to go in and change it? On the Menu Bar: Tools | Accounts | This Mail Account | Properties | Servers. Make the necessary change. -- ...

Free iPod 20gb! #4
Hey there, I just found this pretty neat site that is giving away free stuff, such as the new 20GB iPod, a 20.1" wide screen LCD monitor from Dell, a home theater system, a 30GB iPod Photo, or CASH. It is completely legitimate, and thousands of people have received their products from the free sites so far. http://www.tech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=397574 ...

In Project Window of VBE
Over the years or during installation (I don't know which?) but when I go into my VBE I notice 2 Projects (nodes); 1) atpvbean.xls (ATPVBEAN.XLA) and 2) funcres (FUNCRES.XLA) Are these files Vital? or are they optional? Both are password protected.. If I were to later rid them from my system it appears the only way to do so is to just delete the *.xla files (where I can see their full path in under Tools, References although Unchecked at the time)... TIA, The APTVBAEN is the add-in required to use Analysis ToolPack functions in VBA. FUNCRES is the Analysis Tool Pak. Don't delete ...

Need help with a search function
Hi everybody, sorry if I don't post in the right thread, I just don't really know where to ask for help >_< (and sorry as well for my sometimes very bad english) I'm currently working on Excel to update some material expiry dates, and I'm looking for a solution that could avoid me hours of using the mouse's scroll. To start with, I've download a spreadsheet from our ERP and the resulting information is presented like below: XXX555655 (material number) (mandatory field from erp) (price) (currency) (nb item) (packaging) (set-up dat...

Why can't I search for Excel files knowing a word somewhere inside it?
Knowing that I had a spreadsheet with a sort macro in it somewhere that I created about a year ago, I used the search feature of File Explorer in WinXPPro to search for all files named *.xls, containing the word "sort" in a folder with subfolders I knew it should exist in, in a range of dates. The search did not find it, but after looking through my old emails I found the name of the file, found it in one of my folders, and it was named *.xls, it did contain the word "sort" as both a worksheet name and in the macro, and it was in one of the folders I searched in, and...

add scrolling windows control for visual studios
add scrolling windows control for visual studios ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ea5e82d3-4d57-4257-88b0-eff60baf5103&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains C...

Problems installing CRM Outlook Client on Vista Business
I have a Windows Vista Business, and I want to install CRM Outlook Client. I couldn't activate the "Indexing Service". Every time I try to add the Service on Vista additional functionalities I receive an error and the service didn't install. Could anyone help me on this subject??? Thanks I am having the same issue. I have found that the indexing service is not handled through the indexing control panel, but even after enabline the 'ci' indexing I am still recieving this error. Of course it is possible to proceed with this warning, but I am unsure of it's...

Address Book file location in OE using windows xp
Trying to find the file location of my address book to move from windows 95 and the location of mine in my new PC with windows xp Thanks David Do a search for *.wab.... Also note: This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.win...

Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Servers
We are currently using windows 2003 Terminal servers and are looking into windows 2008 r2 Terminal services or RDS as they call it now. Having done some reading on this it suggests we have setup a hyper V server with virtual desktops and then setup a RDS server which would redirect the users to the hyper V server with the virtual desktops. So to use w2008 R2 terminal services we have to setup a hyper V server. Is this definitely needed, as we have not use hyper V before. Can w2008 R2 terminal services be used the normal way where users just remote desktop to the remote deskto...

MSN Search toolbar in Outlook 2003
Hi, Until recently I have been able to install a toolbar in Outlook 2003 that, together with Windows Desktop Search 4, users could search through their email. The Outlook search toolbar was a component of the Windows Live Toolbar - during the installation of the Live toolbar you could perform an advanced install during which you could choose the toolbars you wanted from a list. Now when I select "advanced" the installer comes back with an error stating "We are temporarily unable to display the list of buttons" at which point the only option is to click "Fini...

1 Lane Vista, 2 Lanes XP?
We have a three lane store where one of the machines has crashed requiring the user to purchase a new box. I have sent the user our specific system build guidelines (which include XP), but the user would like to buy a Vista OS. I have read in the groups: - RMS 1.3 will work with Vista - 2.0 can be a finicky install - 2-3G would be recommended on a Vista box Here is what I am really wondering: This store will be operating the db and one additional lane on WinXP, the third lane would be Vista - conflicts/unnecessary headaches? -- Jocelyn This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ...

Exchange 5.5
Hoping someone can shed some light on something for me. We are running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 SP6a. I was checking the logs and noticed the following log entry: NT User DOMAIN\USER1 logged on to Doe, John mailbox, and is not the primary Windows NT account on this mailbox. I am not sure what this message pertains too. John Doe is a domain administrator and USER1 is a regular user who only has rights to their personal mailbox. Anyone have ideas as to what may be causing this? I know John Doe configures PC's for users and usually is the first person to log into a PC for a user to valid...