Who could tell me the style of CListView?

Hello all:
     I create a single document and the class view is derived
from CListView using AppWizard,and then I read some codes written by
others,I find they in the function
CXXXListView::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs)
{
cs.style&=~LVS_TYPEMASK;
cs.style|=LVS_REPORT|LVS_OWNERDATA;
}
I don't know what the CListView's style,who could tell me
in detail.
Thank you very much.

0
fbjlt (155)
2/13/2006 9:01:16 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

read the documentation:-
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/html/_core_changing_list_control_styles.asp

--
Vipin Aravind

"Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message
> Hello all:
>     I create a single document and the class view is derived
> from CListView using AppWizard,and then I read some codes written by
> others,I find they in the function
> CXXXListView::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs)
> {
> cs.style&=~LVS_TYPEMASK;
> cs.style|=LVS_REPORT|LVS_OWNERDATA;
> }
> I don't know what the CListView's style,who could tell me
> in detail.
> Thank you very much.

0
vipin (696)

Automation Problem CListView and CStdioFile
I have a few problems with an automation server application. I have written an SDI Doc/View application. There is a class which manages reading from different text files. In the application class I initilize the file in the InitInstance() method. In this class there is a pointer on the CDateOperations class BOOL CDPNotifierApp::InitInstance() { m_pDataOperations= new CDataOperations(); ... m_pDataOperations->InitContactsFile() ... } The init of the files works, but when I want to read the files via the ReadFromContactsFile() method I got an exception. When I do the same, when I have ...

Word 2007's Find command no longer able to find Style Separators
Word seems to have unexpectedly changed in its ability to find Style Separators. In years past (and versions past), you could insert a Style Separator, then locate it later using Word's find dialog by searching for text "^p" with font Hidden. It is, after all, basically just a paragraph mark, and it's font attribute is Hidden. But all of the sudden--not sure if it's just something that started with Word 2007 SP2--it is no longer found with these parameters. This came as quite a surprise as several macros I use to find Style Separators just stoppe...

CListView
Hello: Is there a way to derive a class from CListCtrl and make a CListView use that CListCtrl? Thank you, Dan No, but look at this DiLascia article which explains the possibility of using CCtrlView (in special circumstances) and gives a good alternative to CCtrlView if the special circumstances can't be met. MSDN November 2001, C++ Q&A "Understanding CControlView, Changing Scroll Bar Color in MFC Apps" http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/11/c/default.aspx "Uranium-235" <Uranium235@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA1F9906-ADC...

What's the window style of IME pad?
I'm making a hand writing recognition TSF like WinXP IME pad. It works like WinXP IME pad but has a focus problem. WinXP IME pad doesn't steal focus but When I click my TSF window it steals focus. I made some trick in message handler by returning MA_NOACTIVATE for WM_WM_MOUSEACTIVATE. After that it doesn't steal focus even though I write some characters. I can also type characters by keyboard.(which means my tsf doesn't steal keyboard focus) But if I click the title bar or change size, it still steals focus. THIS IS MY PROBLEM. I think IME pad uses different window style....

How to enable "XP-look" style for controls?
I created manifest file for my application, but some MFC controls are still look like old'98 style. I creating CWnd using CWnd::CreateEx, on that CWnd I created CEdit (using CEdit::Create), and CButton (using CButton::Create). Only CButton is XP-style. CEdit, and whole CWnd looks like in old Win98. Problems occurs not only on that 2 controls - I have many controls in my application, but only few types (i.e. buttons, menus) are in XP style. How to enable XP style for all controls? The vast majority of controls are not implemented by MFC, so it's incorrect to call them "MFC ...

Money 97
I'm guessing that Microsoft has decided in their corporate wisdom to cut us Money 97 users off. But I've got a work around solution. Oh, yes. I went to Comp USA to buy a new version (Money 2004 deluxe --$60 no less)and you know --- the Standard version won't download quotes, and the $90 "Premium" version will only let you download quotes for 3 years! Phooey. I got the 2002 version of Quicken, and while I think Intuit stinks it still doesn't stink as bad as Microsoft Money!!!! Also - the new free version of Fedora Core 1 operating system from Red Hat Linux in...

Scrollbar in CListView
Hi everyone, I have a derived class from CListView. The View doesn't show the entire list, only a part of it. Now I want to insert a vertical scrollbar and manage it in person to scroll through the list. Is it possible to create a scrollbar in the derived class? How can I do it? Thanks, Steffi ...

drag and drop clistview column problem
I'm trying to implement drag and drop columns with clistview controls in report mode. I've got a subclassed header control, and use owner draw, but I think things should behave normally? After the HDN_ENDDRAG event (on Notify) I find to my surprise, that the header now has different widths than the underlying clistctrl columns. I can resize columns using the header control, but the control is confused about widths, etc. I've tried to resize both columns and headers after the event, and I can change the size, but they are no longer connected - header and listctrl. Anyone ...

what are all the various windows Styles?
Sir, I'm creating one dll in that i'm hooking windows based on some windows styles like WM_VISIBLE and WS_OVERLAPPED. Whenever i execute my dll with some exe in WIN98 and WIN95 the resources are utilized without doing anything ie, after exe. my exe the resources are utilized more and more.and it is not freeing the resource. I need help to hook all windows as well as resource utilization must be less... Also plz give various windows styles...? -- JeganathanK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http://www.codecomments.com -----------...

citation style
I need to change the citation style "ISO690Nmerical" from the rounded brackets to the squared brackets. E.g.: (1) to [1] See http://bibword.codeplex.com/releases/view/14646 Yves -- BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles http://bibword.codeplex.com "Beginner" <Beginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB4894C8-96EB-4827-A886-A950A034F918@microsoft.com... >I need to change the citation style "ISO690Nmerical" from the rounded > brackets to the squared brackets. > E.g.: (1) to [1] ...

help about owner draw ListView Control on CListView Class
Dear Sir, I have create a app that have three view, one on top and others on bottom, after a while, change the top one to ower draw ListView control . I have made the change in oninitupdate member to subclass the control to make it owerdraw , when the new CListCtrl class is assert , it fail, how can I build a CListView view with ower draw CListCtrl // a class based on CListCtrl CListCustomCtrl m_lstinfo; .... CListCtrl &lstctl = GetListCtrl(); m_lstinfo.attach( lstctl.m_hwnd ); <== this line of code assert failed your help is needs thank Eric, You are most likely getting an as...

Issue with Styles duplicating
I have a complex 2003 formatted *.xls file that some users are running in Office 2007 and 2003. This seemed to be working fine until the 2003 users couldn't open the file due to "Too many different cell formats" and the 2007 users witnessed formatting disappearing. I have identified that the workbook now had about 3000 different styles. I have worked to reduce this number (painstakingly I must say) and it works fine for both users. I want to prevent this issue from occurring again. Why would all styles keep duplicating themselves (like Title 1, Title 2, Title 3, etc...

CListCtrl, LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES and XP Visual Styles
I have a CListCtrl using the extended style LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES to display a checkbox at the start of each row. The code has worked fine (for years). Now, if I enable XP visual styles (by including a suitable manifest file) - I have a problem: I get the new themed appearance for the checkboxes, but the checkbox disappears for the item with keyboard focus (I'm using the standard Windows XP style). Is this a bug in the new common controls library, or a missing bitmap in UxTheme.dll? "Stephen C. Steel" <StephenCSteel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8...

How to delete a style?
(Briefly, how to delete a style when i close the workbook?) I create a style as: '----------- Public myStyle As Style Private Sub Workbook_Open() Set myStyle = ThisWorkbook.Styles.Add("myStyleName") With myStyle .Font.Bold = True .Font.Size = 16 End With End Sub '------------ When i close and reopen the workbook i get an error cos this code attemps to create the same style again. The styles created remains even i quit excel. I checked it with: For i = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Styles.Count Worksheets(1).Cells(i , 1) = ActiveWorkbook.Styles(i).Name Next How to d...

Check Style Print Setup
I use full-sheet wallet style checks. One of the differences between Quicken & Money is that to print a partial sheet in Money, you have to change the orientation of the partial sheet as it is fed into the printer. What a PAIN! Quicken handles this function better - no reorientation required! Is there a way to change the default Money settings for partial check sheet printing so that the orientation is the same? Apparently not. Why is it a pain? "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:225901c4184f$4a7b3cd0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I use f...

Flags style enum?
Is there a way to represent a [Flags] style enum in XML Schema? Say I have a flags enum like so: [Flags] public enum dayOfWeek { Mon, Tue, Wed, All = Mon | Tue | Wed; } I'd like to have my XML be able to use an element attribute like so: <SomeElement dayOfWeek="Mon|Wed" /> Is this possible with xsd:enumeration? If not, I can fall back to making this attribute type xsd:string it's just that I don't get the benefits of schema validation on the values anymore. Or can I? Is there a way to hook schema validation for a particular attribute value? ...

Toggle Font Styles Macro #2
I'm not looking to save and restore the background color of th selection. I'm looking to save and restore the font STYLE. So, if the font style were red with italics, I want to save and restor that. If it were blue and bold size 15, I want to save and restor that. Does anyone know a function that returns the current selection's fon style? So, is there a function for which I could do this: dim myVariable = returnStyleFunction() ?????? -- GK8053 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GK80535's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...

Weekly calendar printing style starting in middle of week for Outlook 2003 #2
I was wondering if it was possible to print in Outlook 2003, a trifold printing style where the weekly section starts mid-week. Is this possible? Thanks, Brent ...

how do I tell outlook 2003 that it's ok to open url links in a mes
celese <celese@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Start by asking your question in the BODY of the message. -- Brian Tillman ...

Cannot save changes to Otlook Today style. (Outlook 2002)
I tried all of the posted workarounds posted by Microsoft. It doesn't work. I am unable to see preview of the styles ("X" instead) and saving the change doesn't keep it. Please help. ...

tell people that their work needs improving
What is the best way to tell people that their work needs improvement? Rebecca <Rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > What is the best way to tell people that their work needs improvement? Probably not the way I'm doing it. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher What?...is this a surprise quiz or something? Sheesh. Face to face without anger or emotion. Be prepared to demonstrate what you want from them. My worst experience was when I had to tell a female employee she had a SERIOUS BO problem that was causing the other employees t...

I Want to Set a Paragraph Style to add an extra Return
I have a number of plain text documents created in Word 2007. I want to convert then to txt format but this removes the space between paragraphs and I cant see any way add an extra return after each one. Hi, You can use Find and Replace to add an extra carriage return after each paragraph. 1. Press Ctrl+H. 2. In "Find what" type the following: ^p 3. In "Replace with" type the following: ^p^p 4. Click "Replace All". -- Hope this helps, Pesach Shelnitz My Web site: http://makeofficework.com "EnglishBob" wrote: > I have ...

APA Style/References list
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi there, I have read the other threads on references and various helpful tips. My question for the publishers is would it be possible to have an option for References similar to the Bibliography list (it appears in APA style that is what they call their bibliography page). Also, I noticed that it does not do a hanging indent (where the 2nd and further lines are indented to the right) which is another requirement. If there is a way to automatically set this up and I haven't found it please let me know. Thanks so muc...

Different Page Numbering Styles in same document
I am using Word 2007 for Vista, writing a formal technical report with strict guidelines for formatting. The only thing left now is the number formatting. It is generally in APA, so the running head is incorporated into all headers here is the set up... title page, no number (I know that one) table of contents, abstract, etc... need to be i, ii, iii, etc... then the body needs to be arabic numerals 1, 2, 3, etc... Appendeces to have separate title pages with alphanumeric numbering as follows...A-1, A-2...B-1, B-2, etc... How can I do this all in one document. And the table ...

Applying "Not Bold" as character style
I have a paragraph style "Byline" that has Bold as part of its default paragraph style. I'd like to create a character style called "Start byline" that removes the bold formatting from the beginning of the byline. Is this possible? The opposite is no problem as you can easily define a character style that _adds_ bold to a normal style. And when I manually change the text to normal, Word detects that it has now "Not Bold" as an additional property. But it seems impossible to do this in a character style, even when I try to update the character...