Where is the workspace file stored?

I was given a project folder containing several dozen files.  So where
is the workspace file normally located?  If I don't have a workspace
file how can I cerate one?  Using VC version 6.  TIA
0
noone5218 (14)
5/21/2007 2:01:04 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I haven't used VC6 for some time, but if I remember right you can just open
the .dsp file and it will create a .dsw file for you.  It typically goes in
the same folder with the code.

Tom

"Phisherman" <noone@nobody.com> wrote in message
>I was given a project folder containing several dozen files.  So where
> is the workspace file normally located?  If I don't have a workspace
> file how can I cerate one?  Using VC version 6.  TIA

0
tom.nospam (3240)
5/21/2007 2:34:42 PM
The workspace (.dsw) file is largely irrelevant.  But you have to have the .dsp file.  If
you open the .dsp file and no .dsw file exists, it will create one for you.
					joe

On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:01:04 GMT, Phisherman <noone@nobody.com> wrote:

>I was given a project folder containing several dozen files.  So where
>is the workspace file normally located?  If I don't have a workspace
>file how can I cerate one?  Using VC version 6.  TIA
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)