What is the meaning of this table name in oledb consumer wizard

Hello friends i am working with database and using "oledb consumer
wizard"( provider for sqlserver )for connction with database....But i
have a gr8 confusion here...

My table name is "T_Quote"(in .adp)but when i see table name in
consumer wizard it is "db.T_Quote"

Can anybody help me to clear me why it is like this way....

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ones in pivot table
Hello, I import my pivot table data from an external data source (MS Access query) and it displays like this: http://www.geocities.com/blinton25/Count.jpg instead of showing values. If I double click on any of "2's", a new worksheet is generated showing me the actual values. How do I make the values show like this: http://www.geocities.com/blinton25/Count2.jpg Brenda, Post a small table of your data: you probably need to change what data you are using in the pibot table, and change from count to sum for the fields. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Brenda Love" &...

Space Plan Startup Wizard
I am trying to follow a document from Microsoft title "Convert a CAD floor plan into a Visio Professions Space Plan diagram". The document says it applies to Microsoft Visio Professional 2002 (which I am running). Step one, says 1) In Visio Professional, on the File menu, point to New, point to Building Plan, and then click Space Plan. This works fine. Step two says 2) In the Space Plan Startup Wizard, click CAD drawing. Locate the CAD drawing that you want to insert, and then click Open. I don't get a startup Wizard. I re-did the installation process and made sure ...

How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?
The field-level (column) selection boxes used to select the data to be included in a pivot table include old and new values. How do I refresh these list boxes so they only include values that are present in the current source data? The list box continues to show values that are no longer in the data set. Click in the Pivot Table to bring up the Pivot Table toolbar. (If that doesn't bring it up, rt-click a toolbar and select it from the list.) Click the button with the ! icon to Refresh the Pivot Table. Hope this helps |:>) "WWW.CS" wrote: > The field-level (colu...

Table exist
Hi A simple question On a form, I have a button that create a table when someone click on it "DoCmd.open query " But I want to add something that will stop the code if the table already exist Something like If the table exist then msgbox "The table already exist" else DoCmd.open query "...." So what is the right sentence for "if the table exist" thanks You could use for instance the following function: Public Function tableExists(strTableName As String) As Boolean Dim dbClient As Database Dim tdf As TableDef Set dbClient = CurrentDb For Each...

Converting an Access 97 db to 2003, I got a message "conversion errors encountered - look in conversion errors table". In the table is a single row-- Object Type: Table Object Name: MSysObjects Error Description: -1611: Could not find field 'Description'. This database contains only tables, queries and reports. Any idea what this means? All I can suppose is that some query or report refers to a column called Description in a table that does not contain it. But how to find out which one? David This message probably represents a corruption in the original Access 97 data...

formatting titles/headings in tables
im having trouble formatting the title/heading in a table ie if the title is 2 words and i want to split it so that 1 word is on top of the other but in the same cell so i can save the width space, how do i do it????????????????? Gee, After the first word, hit alt enter, and then enter your second word. You might have to adjust the height of the cell. Regards, Kevin "Gee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d3201c398b8$262d1900$a601280a@phx.gbl... > im having trouble formatting the title/heading in a table > ie if the title is 2 words and...

Forward misspelled names to user account if doman is correct.
Is it possible to catch for instance a misspelled name like moike@domain.com that should be mike@domain.com and forward it to another account? It should be able to pick up anything (like *@domain.com) and forward it to joe@domain.com. Thanks in advance. Mike Are you really sure that you want to do this? If so, you can take a look at the methods listed here. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "pakitloss" <pakitloss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24DB863D-49F5-457A-BA47-B7D26F422...

Named as rlbook1, re-open? How?
....during library internet sesion this occurred. I don't understand your question. Please put the entire question in the body of the message. It's rather cryptic now. "rlscreen001" <rlscreen001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577EA294-53D3-4D94-A042-7CB9C58B7F64@microsoft.com... > ...during library internet sesion this occurred. ...

User folder on desktop has a bad name
My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on desktop How can I restore the correct name? "Allamarein" <matteo.diplomacy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c9cd2878-a7ad-46c5-b802-a37c9d4f5b7a@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > My name is Matteo (like User Name). Hence I had a User Folder on > desktop named Matteo. Now it has a different name, but files inside > are C:\Users\Matteo The wrong name is visible only on deskto...

SQL Table SOP40500 Sales Master Number Setup
Can some rows be deleted from Sql Table SOP40500 to improve performance? Thank You, Brian ...

Exchane 5.5 IMC Naming
I need to change the FQDN display name on a 5.5 Exchange IMC. Currently the server displays netbiosname.localdomain, where it should read the FQDN of the server. I've searched the registry and misc. config files in the Exchange directory to no avail. In Exchange 2K + you can set this in the server SMTP config. However there is no place to set this in 5.5. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. We ran into a similar issue. We found our options to be either configure our reverse lookup records to our internal namespace or change the domain suffix of the smtp machine. We ended up changing ...

need registration name and key for reinstall
I purchased Money 2007 Premium in August, 2006, via Digital River download and I also ordered a backup CD. Everything worked fine until my computer died. Now I am trying to install Money on a new computer using the same backup CD. But it pops up a window entitled "Key Expired". It appears that I need a "registration name and key", "exactly as given to you". Perhaps I did receive this information before but it would now be lost on my dead computer. Is there a way to retrieve the requisite magic cookies from someone's web site? And what credentials...

Table and query question
I would like to create a table that will relate an account to its parent(s). 1 account can have multiple parents, and 1 parent can have multiple accounts. And, a parent can have a master parent. For ex: Account 1 can have Parent 1. Account 2 can have Parent 1 and Parent 2. Parent 1 can have Parent 2. And, the queries that I will perform will request these data: 1. give me all parents of Account 1. The query should return Parent 1 and Parent 2 (because Parent 2 is the parent of Parent 1) 2. give me all parents of Account 2. The query should return Parent 1 and Parent 2 3. give...

Placing the results within a table
I have a form where I would add how many openings there are for each position. Once I get the total I can see it on my form but I am not able to transfer that total into my table. My code for this text box is =[VacancyQty1]+[VacancyQty2]+[VacancyQty3]+[VacancyQty4]+[VacancyQty5]+[VacancyQty6] it adds up the number from each of those fields. What I wanna do it to get that sum placed into my table. I have tried [TotalVacancy]=.... "TotalVacancy"=... ="TotalVacancy".... Please help me. I am at a lost. Please and Thank you, Hillary It is not correct to put the total i...

Event 5895 Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Activity
I have CRM 1.2 and I have applied rollup 2, but it didn't fix this problem. Any suggestions? Thank you very much. When I do the crmdeletionservice.exe -runonce, it gives med 3 possiblities. Usage. -Install -Remove -Console But I can se in the eventviewer that it is the activity table which is the problem. My only problem is that I don't know how to use the Query Analyzer. Thanks for you answer, I'm sure thats the sollution. Br Steen Hey again I didn't know it was that simple to use the query analyzer :-) I did just as you write in your guide, and it worked perfec...

Access 2003 Packaging & Deployment Wizard for Vista Install
Have had no problems installing on XP but Vista is different. For Vista Installations I have 2 queries: Believe I should be installing my program and associated files in the CommonAppDataFolder and that seems to correspond with the ProgramData folder when installed on Vista. However, when the front end is installed in ProgramData folder, the operator can't perform a compact/repair on the front end file?? Using the PDW how/where do I set up the installation of the back end data file? This needs to be accessible by all uses and don't want to run into the "virtualising&quo...

Totals For a Pivot Table??
I have a pivot table with data linked to an access database. I went to pivot table options and checked the box under the format options area "Grand Totals for columns" so that my colums would have totals at the bottom. When it is on the Title all the way to the far right appears but none of my columns have totals at the bottom?? CAN anybody tell me why?? How can i resolve this, i'm i checking the wrong format box? ...

Check Name returns No Suggestions
To the group: Outlook 2003, Windows XP I type in a name in the To: box and click the Check Names icon and it returns 'No Suggestions' The Order of Check Names Address Lists is set to Contacts first (Address Book > Tools > Options) - kb296948 I have reset the nickname and automatic completion cache - kb287623 I have even deleted some of the auto-complete names - kb292928 Still I get 'No Suggestions' when I type in a name I have in my Contacts. Any assistance or suggestions most welcome. Thank you. John Can you give an example of what you're typing in and wh...

Get/change operation on Table
I am trying to set up the transit numbers in the bank Maintenance screen (View>>Financial Lists>>Checkbooks ->under the Bank ID link). When I try to save the changes made to the Bank Maintenance screen I get the error a get/change operation on table 'ME_Pay_Check_Setup' cannot find the table. If I press ok, I get another error stating that I "Cannot run the trigger script." If I Press More Info I get a SQL error stating that it is an invalid object name. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. You have the Mekorma MICR Check...

No name with Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a new contact, it appears blank in my contacts. The phone number will show but that is the only way I can identify the contact. Sometimes I get a message that the "File As" field is blank, although it isn't. Not sure what made this start happening. Those that appear in my contact list with names are fine. I can make modifications and the name still appears in the list of contacts. Only new contacts are saved with blank names, even though their File As field has a name in it. I've tried repairs, uninstall/reinstall, MS KB but not...

Passing control name to sub
I'm having trouble passing a MSFlexGrid control to a sub. The control name is "flxGalleries". The error is "Type Mismatch. Error '13'". I have the following code: Private Sub Form_Open (Cancel as Integer) ... do stuff ... GridSetup flxGalleries 'Call the Sub and pass the Control ... do more stuff ... End Sub Public Sub GridSetup (ByRef flxGrid As MSFlexGrid) With flxGrid ... do stuff ... End With End Sub What have I done wrong? Cheers Try: Call GridSetup(flxGalleries) 'Call the Sub and ...

named range scope...
i get confused... a named range can have: a global level (to the entire workbook), or a worksheet level (to the active worksheet), or a ... also, i've really looked, but can't find good information on how to define 1 level name vs. the other... (any direction on this ?) Mark, Just the two. A workbook name is created by just inserting a name in the Names box, such as myRange. A worksheet name is created by adding the sheet name to the name in the Names box, such as Sheet1!myRange. You can then also create Sheet2!myRange. You can only add a worksheet name if ...

Return the name of the object I click on in a form
Hi, How do I go about returning the name of an object on a form. For example if I set the "On Click" event procedure on a rectangle object to return: MsgBox Me.Name I get the form name. What I want to do is click on the object and be abe to reference it's properties such as Tag to run other code based in these values. As always any assistance is greatly appreciated. Regards, John Dumay For the name of the control try Screen.ActiveControl.Name For the control itself use Screen.ActiveControl -- AG Email: discussATadhdataDOTcom "John Dumay" <JohnDumay@dis...

Drill down pivot table data via VBA macro
I am trying to create a macro that will drill down subtotals from a pivot table. Since the number of rows, and colums, changes frequently I need to reference the total for the row or column. Can this be done via VBA macro? -- jmon76 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jmon76's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1909 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=204538 http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz Excel 2007 PivotTable Show subtotal details via macro. Define subtotal with PivotField...

Data from Form to Subform to Table
I have a main form for material inspection, and another form for the inpsection results, and tables for each that store the data. For example, you have to enter the PO# and P/N on the main form, as well as some other info, then you click to open up the inspection results form in datasheet view. The inpsection results form shows the PO# and P/N that you entered on the main form, but it wont store the info in the table for the inspection results. Can someone please help me figure out how to get the info to store in the inspection results table as well as the material inspection tab...