What does this mean "int m_bTagged: 1;"?

hi,all
This is vc++ code.
int m_bTagged: 1;
I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean?

Thanks
0
Nicky (56)
11/23/2004 8:57:04 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Nicky wrote:
> hi,all
> This is vc++ code.
> int m_bTagged: 1;
> I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean?

Usually a statement like this is part of a structure.  What it
means is that 'm_bTagged' will only use 1 bit.  You will want
to read up on "Bit Fields" in the docs.

Murrgon
0
murrgon (78)

What does this mean "int m_bTagged: 1;"?
hi,all This is vc++ code. int m_bTagged: 1; I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean? Thanks Nicky wrote: > hi,all > This is vc++ code. > int m_bTagged: 1; > I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean? Usually a statement like this is part of a structure. What it means is that 'm_bTagged' will only use 1 bit. You will want to read up on "Bit Fields" in the docs. Murrgon ...