VS.NET 2003

I just wanna ask that whether MSDN Realease APril 2003
covers VS.NET 2003 or still the VS.NET 2002????
Kindly reply ASAP

Thanks
Shoaib
0
u2000070 (1)
9/9/2003 5:57:35 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Remove headers in Outlook 2003?
I have the weirdest problem, From certain people that send me e-maols, the entire header is shown, all the technical gobbleygook that I really don't need to see and it causes the message to be 1) long ans 2) hard to read through all the techno-stuff. Most people that send me e-mail, I just get the message, am wondering what I need to do? Am I missing a setting in Outlook "03? (For some backround info-actually have Office '07 but had to remove it and install Office '03 for a few weeks due to a technical issue on my part) Any help is appreciated, Jeff "Jeff"...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Outlook 2003 Archiving
Hi, All I am novice in VBA Outlook programming. I need collect all messages in some Outlook folder (for example, Junk E-mails, Spam, etc.) and add them to archive. I try to use "Archive..." command from File menu, but I want to use it from VBA macro. I can not find any "Archive" keyword in MS Outlook help. Could somebody help me? Andrey Kuzmin Why don't you use the Archive feature in Outlook if you cannot code it yourself? There's no Archive function, the function you'd need is called Move. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

2003 Redundancy
Ok, currently end user is using SBS 2003. We are moving him away from the single server to 2 servers. We are using his current server and a new one with 2003 Standard and Exchange 2003. Not Enterprise, and clustering is not a budget feesable option. I need to ffind some way to keep a copy of the store on the secondary server in case of failure on the primary. It doesn't have to be up to the second, but at least up to the hour would be good. I already have figured for the rest of the file redundancy. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks, Jim This might help you .you have goto...

Previous/Next in Outlook 2003 email message crash
I have Outlook 2003, when I opened an email then after reading it, I clicked Previous or Next Item within my message, it crashed Outlook. Does anyone have or seen this problem before, any fixes or solution? Thanks in advance. Tlam ...

I configured news group in outlook 2003 but couldn't see it
I configured news group in outlook 2003 following the Help. I didn't finish the server configuration and see all news subscribed. However after I closed the configuration, I couldn't see the Go => News menu. What's worse is that the Customize Command panel, the "News" command is available in the "Go" Categories anymore. Appreciate if anyone can help! Ben wrote: > I configured news group in outlook 2003 following the Help. I didn't > finish > the server configuration and see all news subscribed. However after I > closed &g...

Link Outlook 2003 to Exchange 5.5 over VPN
Hi How do you do it?? I have a VPN, I can ping the ip of the mail server (NT4) but cannot see it when I test from within Outlook 2003 exchange account Cheers Colin Put the IP address and server name of the Exchange server in your local computer's hosts file and see if you can then ping by name - if you can, you ought to be able to access the mailbox. That's just one quick way to do it....but it ought to work. Colin wrote: > Hi > > How do you do it?? I have a VPN, I can ping the ip of the > mail server (NT4) but cannot see it when I test from > within Outlook 2003 e...