video streaming in intranet , without buffering

Hi,
I am trying to bulid an application in VC++ .NET  in which a server
will send data for video files that contains audio/Video or both. and
at
cient side i want the video to be played back without buffering.
the communication is unicast and in a Intranet, NOT internet.
plz tell me where to start and how to go about it
 regards

0
nemesia31 (18)
9/21/2006 5:05:00 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

print deferral report without zero remaining balances
When printing the report (Reports - Financial - Deferral - Summary). The customer would like to be able to print the deferral report without any zero remaining balances. This currently cannot be achieved with Report Writer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pan...

Outlook closing without prompt or error
Outlook just closes without any sort of a prompt or error. Any suggestions ...

Recover mailboxes/public folders without private/public stores
Here's the problem: The mailboxes and public folders are backed up; however, the actual priv.edb and pub.edb are not. Server crashed requiring complete rebuild. Is it possible to restore the mailbox/public folder data and reconstruct the pub/priv databases somehow? Pedro How are they backed up? On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 02:37:05 -0800, "Pedro Guerrero" <PedroGuerrero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here's the problem: > >The mailboxes and public folders are backed up; however, the actual priv.edb >and pub.edb are not. > >Server crashed requiring...

How to download file from web without utilizing much bandwidth?
Hello All, CInternetSession and CHttpFile classes are used to download file from web. I wrote a program to download file. But I really surprised when I saw how Windows download its updates, It downloads very smoothly without affecting other programs that also utilizes Internet. It downloads updates without utilizing much bandwidth and distrubing other programs. I can do so by downloading the file in thread with low priority, but the question is Will it make sense to write low priority thread because OS will schedule my thread when no other threads with high priority are running. So many times...

Options (?) to maintain email on server without MS Exchange
We use a vpop product to manage our email then the email is devlivered to each workstation running Outlook. We do not use MS Exchange. We are on a domain. Are there any other options to control all Outlook activity (*.pst) on the server? We only have 7 workstations and it is not within our current budget to purchase MS Exchange. If Exchange is out of your price range, then perhaps there is a POP/IMAP/SMTP server that is. An example of such a product is mDaemon by AltN. "Justin in Vietnam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f99b01c45825...

Returning a character buffer from a DLL
Hi All, I wrote a simple MFC application and a simple MFC DLL. I need to return a string buffer from the DLL in a RunQuery function. Please see the code below (Note that I cleared some unrelated lines like catch, etc, which are not related to my problem now to make code clearer.) If I check the "TheValue.operator _bstr_t().operator char *()" value in the DLL ,it gives me the correct value! But if I check the returned value in the APP, I get junk... What is wrong here? What I did was as follows (after many trials, and the code shown here is not necessarily ...

GP installation without local sql server installation
Hello there, Currently we have an installation of the Great Plains 8.0 on one server which also has sql server 2000 installed, although the actual GP databases reside on another server. However, we've been ask to install the Great Plains on another server (think of it as a "server migration" of the application since we won't be using our current server anymore) which won't have sql server 2000 installed. Because of that, we're concerned as we know that when using the GP utilities a bcp batch is executed. This batch program looks like the following: @echo off ...

Video: How to Change the Font Color to red if a value is less than 500
The following is a video that demonstrate to you: How to Change the Font Color to red if a value is less than 500 http://raymondlamsk.blogspot.com/2008/03/learn-excel-free-how-to-change-color-if.html - Free! Learn Excel: How to Change the Font Color to red if a value is less than 500 ...

How to download file from web without utilizing much bandwidth? #2
Hello All, CInternetSession and CHttpFile classes are used to download file from web. I wrote a program to download file. But I really surprised when I saw how Windows download its updates, It downloads very smoothly without affecting other programs that also utilizes Internet. It downloads updates without utilizing much bandwidth and distrubing other programs. I can do so by downloading the file in thread with low priority, but the question is Will it make sense to write low priority thread because OS will schedule my thread when no other threads with high priority are running. So many...

Video duration inconsistent with Capture duration
Hi, All: our device is an USB Video Device compliant with USB Video Class V1.0. After loaded the Microsoft InBox UVC driver, the video preview function is OK. But when capture video, then playback it, the capture duration is inconsisten with video duaration. for the UVC descriptor, he uncompressed YUY2 frame type decriptor report the each frame interval is 30fps, and our device acturally output 25fps. But When capture the video using AMCAP or Ulead, there are no any dropped counts reported by the software/uvc driver. I think it is the main reason which lea...

Setting up CRM without ActiveDirectory
Can we set up MS-CRM for demo purpose without the Active Directory.? The Reason for doing this is that our current environment is mixed mode and active directory expects only win2k domain. We could set up a separate domain and establish trust but need to know from someone who already has experience if we can setup the MS-CRM without Active Directory for Demo. What we need to do for user to be allowed to login? Thanks in advance. No. The install will fail if you do not have AD in native mode. "Andy" <ndubey@trigoncanada.com> wrote in message news:01bd01c39740$f5ab4...

IIS buffer overrun
Hi all, We are getting a buffer overrun detected in inetinfo.exe every few hours on our CRM server machine. I have checked all updates / hotfixes are applied for the OS, and the machine is clean of any malware. What i would like to do next, is to remove IIS and reinstall IIS to see if this stops the buffer overrun. I know i will have to re-register the .net framework by using the aspnet_regiis command, but is there anything else i will have to do to avoid losing any of our current CRM setup? Thanks Simon Before doing this check the implementation guide under disaster recovery and...

video footage in excel or word
I am embedding video footage into excel but when I email the file the footage isn't attached. I believe this is because you are unable to fully embed the footage like you can with say clip art, however, the person I am doing this work for insists it is possible - can anyone help? Is is possible to do it in Word instead? Thanks Emma ...

Excel: Fill Down without Incrementing a Formula Variable
Is it possible to drag a cell down and fill cells without incrementing one of the variables in the formula in the initial cell? Ex. Cell C1 = A1 / B1 If you select and drag cell C1 to C10, it increments the formula: C2 = A2 / B2, C3 = A3 / B3 ... C10 = A10 / B10. Is there a way to lock one of the variables where you would have C2 = A2 / B1, C3 = A3 / B1, etc. I would prefer to not substitute the B1 variable for the B1 value. Thanks = A1 / $B$1 Which can easily be achieved by pressing F4 immediately after you enter "B1" -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <weswheeldon@gmail.c...

Video E-mail Add-in: Can Length of Video be Changed?
Hi All: Just discovered the video e-mail add-in. It's perfect for a novice like my Mom for sending video email to me (and vice versa). However, it seems the maximum length that you can make a video attachment is restricted to 15 seconds. (Default is 10.) That is a ridiculously short amount of time to make a point. Does anyone know if there is a hack or something to allow longer video attachments with this easy-to-use add-in? Thanks. As video emails quickly increase in size, the length is short to keep it under most ISPs limit for message size. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

Send file as email message without Outlook?
I am trying to send my Publisher file as the email message in Publisher 2007. My issue is that my work email is currently having some issues. We don't have email through Outlook 2007 right now. My options are Office Outlook Web Access or Gmail. Is there any way to use either of these to send my file as the email message itself rather than attaching the file? Thanks in advance for any advice. --Elise No... is the short answer. You could try copy/paste into your mail program. You also could send the file as a PDF. It will arrive as an attachment but it will reflect your crea...

Suggestion: Let Money's Insight Start Without Password
It would be nice if Money's Insight function could present its alerts without a password. It wouldn't need full access to the Money files. Perhaps it could just use a snapshot of a few pieces of alert data extracted to it's own file at the last shutdown of Money. As it is, it's really of no use: if I need to click on its icon, click on the Enter Password item, and then enter my pasword, I might as well just open Money, itself (one fewer click). ...

inserting a video using real player downlaods or mp4 format
I recently inserted a video from my you-tube account that said to down load video in mp4, it put it in a file on my computer under my videos real player videos and I was able to sucessfully insert it and the video plays with out any problems. Then I tried to insert other videos I had stored in other formats such as mp4 and wmv and nothing happens. there is a small box where the image was inserted but does not open to video or even show picture of viedo inserted. Is there a certain format for frontpage 2002 that I need to use. I have converted my mov files to wmv and to mp4 but...

Save Excel file to a CSV without opening it first
I have an Excel file that is too large to open in Excel. I need to save it as a csv file so I can use it in an import. How would I write a macro to save this file? This is what I have, but it tries to open the file before saving: Sub ChangetoCsv() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ "H:\_YEAR_END_REPORTS\DOWNLOAD_FILES\ORIGINALS\2009\" & "account numbers" & ".csv" _ , FileFormat:=xlCSV, CreateBackup:=False End Sub -- Thank you, Jodie Your code looks to be saving an already open file "Activeworkbook.SaveAs"...

random draw without replacement from a distribution
Hello, I have the following problem. I managed to make a random draw without replacement from http://www.staff.city.ac.uk/r.j.gerrard/excelfaq/faq.html#sample: "If the population is in Column A, and Column B is filled with =RAND(), then enter the formula =INDEX(A:A,RANK(B1,B:B)) in C1 and copy down to Row n, assuming a sample of size n is required." Now, I have a set of point localities in geographic space each with an unique identifier indication a location in geographic space. At certain localities I have multiple points. Now I want to select 5 random points with no dupli...

Delete Objects Even Without "New"?
Probably a dumb question, but should I delete pens and rectangles and device contexts that are created in a way, such as: CRect RectA ? If so, how? Also, when a window is closed, all its pens, device contexts, etc, are automatically deleted, right? Thanks, Jim In article <c2838b8f.0405171638.11fcf8f6@posting.google.com>, bonmatt10@cs.com says... > Probably a dumb question, but should I delete pens and rectangles and > device contexts that are created in a way, such as: CRect RectA ? If > so, how? When you create an object (e.g. a CRect) on the stack, you most certainl...

How can I chart a data series without showing empty cells?
I have several data series with values for each day of the week. Some weeks there will be a value for Saturday in some of the data series, while other Saturday cells will remain empty. How can I chart these series and not show gaps for the empty cells? -- Brent If it is a Line chart, try: Replace the empty cell with =NA() or With chart select, use Options|Chart and specify what you want for "plot empty cells" For Column chart: use Chart Option (right click chart to open a menu), on Axis tab set to Category rather than Auto or Time Series best wishes-- Bernard V Liengme www....

Sending to all contacts except those without email addresses
Running OL 2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2. I'm sure that I have seen an OL option to send only to contacts with email addresses, but I can't find it in Help. Can I get a little help on this, please? On 3/2/2010 1:37 PM, BudV wrote: > Running OL 2007 under Vista Home Premium SP2. > > I'm sure that I have seen an OL option to send only to contacts with > email addresses, but I can't find it in Help. Can I get a little help on > this, please? Run a mail merge against all your contacts. It will ignore any contacts without a valid e-mail addres...

Do I need to be inside the intranet to be able to use the new CRM Office 2007 client
Hi All: This is the scenario: A CRM USer, that has no access to the corp network (obviously his laptop neither), needs to use the client with Office 2007. When I try to test the escenario from outside the INtranet, I cannot specify a username and password. Cause I tried the installation, I am getting this warning "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted." Any ideas? THANK YOU Alejandro Leguizamo SQL Server MVP Hi Alejandro, You need to be connected to the domain to setup the client, either in the corporate network or through a VPN connectio...

CWnd without Icon, but without a closing box?
Hi, how do I create a CWnd main window without an icon on the top left, but with a "X"-closing box on top right? I tried a lot with window styles: WS_POPUP|WS_VISIBLE|WS_CAPTION|WS_SYSMENU but I did not find out :-( Thanks for any tips, Bernd -- BM Computer-Services, Bergmannstr. 66, 10961 Berlin Webdesign, Internet, Layout und Grafik Tel.: 030/20649400, mobil 0175/7419517, Fax: 030/20649401 Web: http://www.bmservices.de, eMail: kontakt@bmservices.de I don't know of a way to do that. But... Do you want the icon gone, or just the menu. Because you can remove the menu items ...