Vertical tab control with owner draw enabled

Hi

I have a tab control with owner draw enabled in which I am drawing a icon
and a text. It works perfectly fine when the TCS_VERTICAL option is not
selected. But when I select TCS_VERTICAL option I am not able to see the
text. Could anyone knows a solution for this?

Regards

0
tab1 (4)
4/22/2005 6:18:01 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

Drawing shapes and saving them
Hello, I'm looking for a way to draw or drop basic resizable shapes on a form that could be retrieved once the form is closed and loaded again Thanks Avi > I'm looking for a way to draw or drop basic resizable shapes > on a form that could be retrieved once the form is closed > and loaded again Take a look at our MetaDraw component. http://www.btis.com/btProducts/MetaDraw/MetaDraw.htm MetaDraw will allow your users to draw shapes, move the shapes, and resize the shapes. You can also save and reload the layout and continue ...

Blank Quantities in Store Quantity Tab
I added items via Headquarters and left store quantity blank. Through store ops I did a purchase order to accept items to the store. Then I ran a 501 - request full item count. Now, in the HQ on the store quantity table, no stores are listed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, what am I doing wrong!? Thanks for the help in advance. diana This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CAD7D2.5CD027D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Diana, I don't see where you did a 250 wor...

Contacts Tab
Hi Under the Contacts tab of an Account record the only two columns displayed are Full Name and Company Phone. Is there any way to add other columns, for example, job title? If not in this version (v1.2) is there any word of this being included in version 2? Thanks Lee You can customize tables, view and forms - add or remove fields, columns, and textbox using CRM Customization. So answer to your question is YES, it is possible "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8.0409220250.5d5658e@posting.google.com... > Hi > > Under the Contacts tab of...

WebBrowser Control Displayed Font Size.
In Windows Explorer 7 a menu option is available to change the displayed font size. "View" > "Text Size". Several options are available; "Largest", "Larger", "Medium" etc. Is the functionality available to programmatically adjust the displayed font size in the WebBrowser control? The container for the control is in a Windows form. ...

2 pivot tables on one tab
Is it possible to put 2 Pivot tables on the same tab in my workbook? Or does anyone have any ideas on what would be the best way to chart Capital Pircahses? I have 5 coums and 4 rows. The rows are per division, and the columns are for the disposal amount, gain or loss, book value, depreciation & purchase price. I already have one pivot table in my report. Would this be too repeatative? Thanks You can put multiple pivot tables onto a worksheet. If the second one is based on the same data, select and copy the first, select a cell some distance away, and paste it. Each pivot table...

How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message.
How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message. Basically when you type in a email address/name it finds it in a another users "SHARED" contacts... (So you don't have to manually find/add it.) Can someone point me to some instructions? Thanks Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.Microsoft-Online-Services.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0736_01CAFD9B.F594AC40 C...

Printing a single form which has tabs
Hello I have created a form in which I am inputting survey data. There are 5 tab pages in this form. I want to print all 5 tabbed pages. I want to create a button called "Print Record". When one clicks on this button, I want it to print all 5 pages. At the moment, I print one page. Then tab to the second page and print, and so. Can I set it so that one you click on print, you can decide on which page you want to print or print all five pages? Can I do this in code? If this isn't the right section, please direct me. Thank you in advance. Generally spea...

Add-ons and verticals
Hello CRM guru's, We publish a website on which we try to give an overview of all add- ons and verticals that are available for Microsoft CRM. We do have over 100 add-ons listed, but only a few verticals. Do you have any vertical that you want to share with the CRM community? Don't hesitate and post them on www.pimpmycrm.com via the comment form or via the emailadres that is listed there. This is a free website, so you have nothing to lose. Of course, if you are looking for extra functions, add-ons or verticals, you can also find them there. I have few, can you listed that on your si...

MSChart control
suppose i created an application with a mschart control, done all the job of drawing and all that, is it possiable in any way to translate the info of the mschart cotnrol to a spreadshit info that excel could import? I succeed in converting the onto from my listctrl to a file excel could read but what can i do with the chart? I thought about not using the mschart control and create my own charting code using the knowen methods in mfc for drawing lines and etc. but again how can i convert to information to an excel shape? ...

Where is tracking tab?
I recently upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP Pro. I had to set up my Outlook again, which may contribute to my problem: I have "Request Read Receipt" for all my messages. I do receive the receipts in my Inbox, but when I look in Sent Mail at my original document, I should see a tab called Tracking which shows a summary of the read receipts. I don't even have the tab anymore (since upgrading). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks! Version please? Exchange server involved? Version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ke...

Cookie Authorization Enablement
Does anyone know what this feature is and what it does???? Thanks If you Enable Forms Based Authentication feature on the virtual servers then you can have otpion of authentication cookies to be enabled or disabled. If you enabled this, IE will store the logon info on the PC, that means when u open the OWA, all the logon info will show. "Help" wrote: > Does anyone know what this feature is and what it does???? > > Thanks ...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error
My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed). When I run the same application in a client PC without VS installed, I get this error: An unsupported operation was attempted. At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'. After I removed these controls the application run fine. I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it show succeeded. May someone help how can I make those controls run well in my client PC? Thanks. ...

Drawing the iconic window
Many years ago, it was possible to draw anything you wanted in the iconic window view. Today, it seems like the SHell has taken this over completely. I've got two problems: My app has no caption bar and no system menu, but I want to handle right-click on the taskbar icon. No messages appear to be generated to indicate any activity in the task bar icon. My app would like to custom-draw the iconic representation on the taskbar, such as drawing the icon and the caption. It does not appear this is possible. Note that the funny routine that MFC generates for dialog-based apps, that is suppose...

Please Help!Tree control:GetSelectedItem()
I am using VC++.NET IN WIN 2000 In the project I am using tree contro When I make right click on the item in the GetSelectedItem() func it doesn't read the correct data from the selected item it reads the data from the previous selected item This problem doesn't matched if I make first left click on the item and after that right click,in this scenario it reads the correct item. Why the GetSelectedItem() doesn't return the correct item data void test::OnNMRclickTree1(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult HTREEITEM hmyItem,hti; OnTvnSelchangedTree1(pNMHDR, pResult) ... void test::On...

Very weird tab control behaviour !?!
I have a form with a tab control. All looks great in design view but in form view the tab and caption part of the control moves up and overlays the controls above. I tried increasing the height of the form and moving the tab control way down but in form view the tabs and captions still float way up and overlay the control above. I've been stuck on this for hours and am completely stuck. No idea how to fix this. I tried removing the tab control completely then pasting it back - same result. Another strange clue, when I increase the TOP property on the tab control, it never changes in...

Resizing controls
I am working with Access 2007. When I try to resize one of the controls, all of the controls resize to the size of the one that I am working with. How can I separate the controls so that I can resize them individually? I never encountered this problem with Access 2003. There is a setting that you need to change, to change it from "tabbed form" to "overlapping." See my "quick tutorial" on my website here: http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/A2K7Howtochangefromtabbedforms/tabid/81/Default.aspx -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderat...

AxtiveX ctrl subclassing custom control
Hi! There are plenty of examples where ActiveX ctrls are subclassed from Windows controls such as BUTTON, EDIT, etc. I've got custom control based on CRichEditCtrl, and I'd like to build ActiveX ctrl subclassed from it. I'm not quite sure how this should be done. In all examples I found the approach is like this - BOOL CActiveXWrapperCtrl::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.lpszClass = _T("EDIT"); return COleControl::PreCreateWindow(cs); } well, my custom control does not have registered name, so what should i do? many thanks kdv09 ...

Editing a Visio drawing in Power Point sent via email?
I am trying to edit a flow-chart created using Visio 2000 and sent to me in a Power Point document, via email. I am using Visio Professional 2003. Thanks. is it really embedded (then of course where is the vsd file that it is related too)? Of course the flow chart addons are incompatible anyway. al "jim@techheat" <jim@techheat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B248240-4DF1-43C3-A2B3-881381462F09@microsoft.com... >I am trying to edit a flow-chart created using Visio 2000 and sent to me in >a > Power Point document, via email. I am using Visio Pro...

Service Pack 2
I recently installed SP2. Now I'm trying to sync tasks, look people up in the GAL, etc. I'm using a Siemens SX66 device from Cingular running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition. It's not totally clear how to install and enable these features. I'm thinking you need to be running Windows Mobile 5 and have to wait for the "The Messaging & Security Feature Pack" to be released some time in 2006. Can anyone please give some more info? Here are the links I found: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/sp2/overview.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmo...

Referancing a subforms control
i have a value i would like to assign to a subforms control but i am having no luck in doing so. the main form is called "Site_info_frm" the subform is called "FAsub_info_frm" and the control is called "File_path" could someone show me how to put them together to insert the value. Thanks Forms!Site_info_frm!FAsub_info_frm.Form!File_path Note, though, that depending on how you added FAsub_info_frm as a subform on Site_info_frm, it's possible that the subform control on Site_info_frm might be named something other than FAsub_info_frm. If the subform cont...

Hyperlink control
Is it possible to have a control hyperlink to open a specific worksheet in an excell file. I tried adding #'wksName' to the hyperlink properties but that gave me an invalid reference error opening excel. ...

Re-enabling a disabled user problem
Hello, On my Exchange server (SBS 2003, Exchange 2003), I was recently instructed to delete a couple of logins of people who left the company. I like to simply disable them for a while just in case we need to get back into their mailboxes. One one such user, it turns out he still needs to use his mailbox. I re-enabled him, but all subsequent emails are bounced back ("The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator."). How do I open up the mailbox to receive emai...

Disappearing Page tabs
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? Lets hope we get a reply, I have same problem and asked again. Opened book with tabs, ran a macro to sort and print and tabs disappeared and I cant find. SG <cyclingmerlin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff562108-d923-4f8f-8ac9-bf34d9c5cb76@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > We recently had office 2007 insta...

Tab Index Problem
I am trying to set the tab index values for my form controls. The problem is that even though I enter a certain value for a particular tab index, it is not saved. It seems to be automatically reassigned. I have tried starting from the end and assigning a high number to those controls so that the lower indeces are available. The tab index values for the controls throughout the form are still being reassigned though :( How can I get the index values that I assign to stay? Thanks in advance for your help. Instead of trying to set the tab index, open VIEW > TAB ORDER and drag and drop the ...