Using 64 bits software for read data of acces

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C73FE2.6964A1F0

Hi,
I have to write one 64 bit software that read data on an data base =
microsoft acces.
It seem that 64 bit drivers isn't availlable.
When do you have it?
thank

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C73FE2.6964A1F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have to write one 64 bit software =
that read data=20
on an data base microsoft acces.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It seem that 64 bit drivers isn't=20
availlable.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When do you have it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>thank</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C73FE2.6964A1F0--

0
c_viala (1)
1/24/2007 5:06:46 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Customer check data