transparent dlg option

hello,
when I use transparent option in my cdialog,
it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden
under man window application. how to fix that?
thanks

0
ad722 (16)
8/21/2006 10:57:33 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you calling DoModal()?

Tom

"borowka" <ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hello,
> when I use transparent option in my cdialog,
> it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden
> under man window application. how to fix that?
> thanks

0
tserface (3861)
8/22/2006 2:07:20 PM
yes I do.

"Tom Serface" <tserface@msn.com> wrote in message
> Are you calling DoModal()?
>
> Tom
>
> "borowka" <ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> hello,
>> when I use transparent option in my cdialog,
>> it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden
>> under man window application. how to fix that?
>> thanks

0
ad722 (16)

Options Symbols get recycled annually
Hi, Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution: Money 2006 I have a stock that I frequently sell options on. Options symbols are reused on an annual basis. For example on KLAC the April 50 Call is always ..KCQDJ. This symbol is resued from one year to the next. My problem occurs when I download the statements from my broker. Since I purchased and sold the same symbol last year, it won't let me reuse the symbol Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Curly_Money2006 wrote: >Hi, >Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution: > >Money 200...

Become crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt option #2
if u want to know more that how u can becomes a crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt options, u must join sms gupshup free group fully free by sending an sms from your mobile as JOIN OPTIONMASTER AND SEND IT TO 567673434. past six months performance can be viewed by joining yahoo group at URL-http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/optionscripttrading/ and last two months performance can be viewed by seeing optionmaster gupshup group online only after joining first .so it is easy only if u has got such great guide to gives u right call at right time. in past six mon...

Money 2000 Canada Deluxe Upgrade Options??
Hi, I've been using Money for quite awhile now, with my last update being the 2000 Canada 'Deluxe' version. I can't find Canadian version histories, but was this the last 'Deluxe' version for Canada or were there any 'Deluxe' versions since 2000? Can I go to any more recent US 'Deluxe' versions? All advice appreciated! Thanks, Devin Anyone? In microsoft.public.money, Devin07 wrote: >Anyone? You can't use Deluxe. You can use Standard. ...

vb for no color or transparent
I have a textbox with a fill color of white. How do I change it back to transparent/no fill using vba? Using ppt 2007. ActivePresentation.Slides(2).Shapes("MainChar").Fill.ForeColor.RGB = ? -- Mike Mast Special Education Preschool Teacher Hi, You could try, ActivePresentation.Slides(2).Shapes("MainChar").Fill.Visible=msoFalse Cheers Andy On 20/04/2010 14:34, Preschool Mike wrote: > I have a textbox with a fill color of white. How do I change it back to > transparent/no fill using vba? Using ppt 2007. > > ActivePresentation.Slides(...

Options dialog design
I'm a hobbyist programmer working with VC++6.0 (be warned) I have a couple of apps that allow the user to modify from 50 to 90 parameters. These are embedded in Option Dialogs with tabctrl support. In order to pass information back and forth, I create an object of the dialog and populate (copy) relevant fields. The Options dlg passes pointers to each dialog in the tabctrl. On OK, I read (copy) the relevant fields and update the app. It's a basic, uncomplicated approach but messy as the number of options augments. This approach has worked well enough until I have tried to implement a...

Pivot Table Data Filter Options Disappear
I have created a pivot table with people's names in the ROW, year group and academic year in the COLUMN and weight/height in the DATA area. Below is a copy of the pivot table... Year Group Academic Year 4 5 NAME Data 2004 2005 NAME 1 Height 1.44 1.44 Weight 51.00 51.00 NAME 2 Height 1.44 1.44 Weight 51.00 51.00 The DATA field has a drop down box to filter weight/height but if I use the filter to only show Height, I cannot get weight back (unless I undo). Why does the data column not have the same functionality (ie; show all, filter, then go back to show all) as, say, the NAME colu...

Is there a way via GPO to remove the "Reply to All" option on the Standard Menu but keep in the Drop Down
I am looking for a way via Group Policy to remove the "Reply to All" button in Outloook 2000 and 2003 but keep the option active in the Drop Down menu (Actions/Reply to All). I've tested via Sue Mosher's solution using GPO but the Control ID 355 ties both functionality together. Is there a way to do the above via policy? Thanks Ariel magic1_aad@yahoo.com No, there is no way to do that with Group policy. Why would you want to = remove it in one place but not in all?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Adm...

About Option Button Value
Dear All, I try to get a value (true/false) of option button in order to assign a value then transfer the value to excel. I have no idea how to correct my code below If option1.Value = True Then ---> 'this line I don't really know how to correct it xApp.sheets("ExcelSheet").range("K3") = "1" Else xApp.sheets("ExcelSheet").range("K3") = "2" End If Thanks, March March In Microsoft Access forms, "option buttons" are NOT true/false. An option group has values like 1, 2,...

Forcing adaptive menu options
Is there any way I can force Excel to only show particular menu selections? Specifically, when I click format/column I want only AutoFit to appear. Excel 2003 on XP Pro. Thanks ...

Paths-- is there an option now?
I noticed with Snow Leopard there is now an option in finder to see the path of where the file came for I would love to see this in Word or Excel files. Is this now possible? Kevs OS 10.6.2 INTEL imac Office 2004 If I understand what you're looking for you need only Control/Right-Click the file name in the file window's title bar... But this is nothing new in Snow Leopard. If that isn't what you mean you'll have to be a lot clearer about what "option in finder" you're referring to. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/3/10 6...

When you get bored of all the options that you have in your wardrobe and want to add some interesting yet smart options to it, purple may be a color worth considering. Even though the first thought
When you get bored of all the options that you have in your wardrobe and want to add some interesting yet smart options to it, purple may be a color worth considering. Even though the first thought that may come to your mind while reading this is that the author is out of his mind, read on and think again. Many people are choosing to adopt the unconventional purple because it makes an elegant and strong fashion statement. http://www.replicab2b.net http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Wallets_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Jewelrys_1.html http://www.replicab2b.net/Replica_Shoes_1.html...

Mouse over action in Powerpoint should allow floating text option
The "Action Settings" option in Powerpoint does not allow a floating text to be specified on "Mouse Over" or "Mouse Click" I have had to write macros to invoke external programs to generate a "Floating text" when I move the mouse over components I need to describe in detail during presentations. I frequently use Powerpoint 2000 to present Telecom architecture and the current features only allows a separate text box to be used to describe presentation components which becomes extremely laborious when assigning the custom animation for several comp...

no builtin chart options for me..(Excel 2000)!!
hi members, I have got a problem with my chart functions.When i click the chart tab from the menu bar, the window opens with different chart options.In that we have got two tabs...standard and custom.For me, in custom type...i dont have any built in charts.To get built in charts what is to be done..from where can i get that. My requirement is *combination chart*.ie.Bar and line combination. Please advice... Thanks Roshin -- roshinpp_77 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ roshinpp_77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

DPM 2010 new option to reduce volume size.
i've read in a previous mesage that: > - I couldn't find out how to reduce the size of the "Recovery point volume" > and increase the size of the "Replica volume". [venkat] you can increase replica volume by increasing per laptop allocation. the shrink option is not present in beta build, it will be available in RC. Which is wonderfull. I presume this "reducing" volumes also counts for repica volumes. A while ago I've als asked the question if there is a optimization option for defragmation of the partitions on which the ba...

Error 'Invalid object ##Options' while running Multilevel query in
I created a company in GP9.0 with Analytical Accounting + Service Pack 1, created a transaction dimension and some codes, posted transactions in POP, GL and Inventory. When I ran the Multi level query wizard, i got the error '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name "##Options" when I gave all the values and the system started to run the report. What could be the problem? Thanks - Murali The options you are selected in MQW are stored in temp table and using that "##Options" table is created in run time.It might be because the temp ta...

Transparent colours on chart?
Hi, I have a 3D column chart and I'd like to show transparent colours for one of my series, so that the series' behind it can be seen. Is there any way to do this? Any help is appreciated as always! Thanks, Kristin AFAIK, transparency in charts is only built in to the latest version of Excel on the Macintosh, and is not available in the Windows version. For a column chart, you can simulate the effect by pasting a transparent shape onto the column series, but this doesn't work on an area chart. http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm Perhaps you could use a differe...

Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available
Hello, I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0. The problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed out. I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder, Launching GP and including the new code. I've also tried changing the ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users 'modify' rights to that file. Intergratio...

Transparent Cell Borders For Formula Cells?
Hey guys, I've searched high and low for a solution to this, and as a last resort, I've come to the forums for some help. For range C1:ZZ3 , I have the following formulas, C1 : =IF(DAY(C$3)=1,CHOOSE(MONTH(C $3),"JAN","FEB","MAR","APR","MAY","JUN","JUL","AUG","SEP","OCT","NOV","DEC"),"") C2: =CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(C$3),"S","M","T","W","T","F","S") C3: = DATE + 1 (Incrementing the initial date...

Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order/Rename Report Options
Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order in the Report Options Window For example, when the Trial Balance Report Options window is open, the drop down list of report options appear to be in the order in which the reports were created, making it difficult to navigate to find the desired report option, especially when many options have been created. Would also like the ability to rename a report option. -- Elisabeth ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I A...

How to untick options in toolbars.
Hi All, i want to untick the standard,formating,Borders etc. options i toolbars list option. see the attachment. Thanks&Regards, Amar.. +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Untick Toolbar list option....doc |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3941 +------------------------------------------------------------------- -- aredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820 View t...

Options for Accept Changes -- 2007
I'm a newbie in Word 2007 (just changed over from 2003 on Monday). So far, I'm not impressed. (Okay, I'm not favorably impressed.) On the review ribbon, the default option for the Accept check mark is "Accept and Move To Next." Is there any way to change that default to simply "Accept Change"? 99.9% of the time, I want to accept a change AND STAY RIGHT WHERE I AM. I don't want to jump several pages and then try to figure out where I was. While I'm at it, Shift-F5 doesn't seem to work to take me back to where I was. Is there another ...

MSRM Support Options
We have opted not to renew our "Support/Maintenance Contract" and have received a brochure from Microsoft trying to convince us otherwise. We have had MSRM for 4 years now and the only update we have seen was one done prior to MS buying the product. Anybody have a n opinion on whether a maintenance contract is worth the 18% of the purchase price? I can't find any info regarding updates or new featues. This is buy far the worst marketed and supported product I have seen from Microsoft. There is virtually no info on upcoming releases and no media hype or info. The product wo...

Save options on tracked changes documents
Word 2007 - if I try and save a document that has tracked changes, Word always asks me if I'm sure I want to save with tracked changes. Does anyone know how to turn that off? JK wrote: > Word 2007 - if I try and save a document that has tracked changes, > Word always asks me if I'm sure I want to save with tracked changes. > Does anyone know how to turn that off? First read http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trackchanges/PublicExamplesOfTrackChanges.html. If you still want to make it easy to shoot yourself in the foot :-) then go to Office button > Word Opt...

How to Open the Power Option Dailog Box
I wanna to open the Power Option Dailog Box in my MFC codes, What function should I call? thanks! You can run: "RunDLL32 Shell32.DLL,Control_RunDLL PowerCfg.cpl" using CreateProcess, spawn, WinExec, or whatever you choose. PowerCfg.cpl is the name on Windows 2003, and I imagine it is the same on other versions, but you may want to check. "kimi" wrote: > I wanna to open the Power Option Dailog Box in my MFC codes, What function > should I call? thanks! > > > ...

Archive all messages sent or received... option
Can someone point me to a white paper or something that explains how this works? Where are messages archived? Who's messages are archived? -- Rob "A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing" Archving is sort of like saying "Unix". It covers a lot. :-) Here is a good starter tutorial on some of the possible topics you will want to read about. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-Exchange-2003-Message-Journaling.html -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com &qu...