Tool bar in Table format

Hai
  Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i want a Tool bar with Table format (Rows
and Columns ) and not in Row Format which is of Default and please let me
know how to do that
                                        Thanks and Regards
                                                               suresh

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Look at style TBBS_WRAPPED. Example DOCKTOOL in MSDN shows how to use it.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Suresh" <suresh_vcplusplus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hai
>   Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i want a Tool bar with Table format (Rows
> and Columns ) and not in Row Format which is of Default and please let me
> know how to do that
>                                         Thanks and Regards
>                                                                suresh

0
ajaykalra (6842)

Some date &/or Times will not format
Good afternoon, I've imported some Date & Time data into excell, but when I try to format the colums as either date or time, some of the cells will not formatt. I've been told that sometimes importing data will result in hidden characters that will prevent formatting. Any way to correct this using a formula or other means? ex: 11/27/2009 16:23:00 PM . Best regards, -- Keith Nascarfan88 wrote: > Good afternoon, > > I've imported some Date & Time data into excell, but when I try to format > the colums as either date or time, some o...

make table query with related tables
I have an equipment maintenance database, I would like to put my inactive (gotten rid of) equipment in an inactive table, and not loose the relationship with the maintenance table. basically make two tables. I did a make table query, made my inactive equipment table. I could not delete the equipment from my first table due to key rules. I then made a relationship from my equipment table to my maintenance performed table. could not make a one to many and enforce integrity due to the first equipment table. I am going to delete the relationships, run a delete query on my inactive marked e...

Table Structure
Hello all just wondering .. We installed / upgraded our great plains to 8 service pack 3 and I was wondering where I could get the table structure information? TIA Go to the last page of the sp3 installation guide. It tells you to get the changes from sp2, which you can download, of the SDK. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Brian" wrote: > Hello all just wondering .. We installed / upgraded our great plains to > 8 service pack 3 and I was wondering where I could get the table > structure information? TIA > Hi Refer below thread http://support.microsoft.com/newsgr...

How to enable the language bar
I wish to show the language bar on my desktop but when I look at the Regioanl and Language Options in the control panel, then choose the Languages tab and select Details, the language bar preferences are disabled. Any idea how I can get the bar to show on my desktop? The Language bar is displayed automatically if you install a text service such as handwriting, speech, or an Input Method Editor (IME). However, if you close the Language bar, you can use this procedure to redisplay it. HOW TO: Use the Language Bar in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/306993 ...

to show only last date from a table
I have a table for employee vacation dates. How can i get a text box in a form to show only the last vacation date? -- Mr. G. On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:37:01 -0800, Mr. G. <MrG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table for employee vacation dates. How can i get a text box in a >form to show only the last vacation date? Set its control source to =DMax("[vacationdate]", "[tablename]", "[employeeID] = " & [EmployeeID]) using your own field and table names of course. John W. Vinson [MVP] Thanks -- Mr. G. "John W. V...

How to choose multiple itmes from a Pivot Table Page drop down men
Is there a way to change the way the drop down menus on the Page area of a pivot table work? The default is to be able to choose one item or all items. I would like to be able to choose multiple items from the drop down menu as you can with items in the row area. Thanks in advance for any help! Mike... You can double-click on the page field button. Then, in the Hide Items list, select the items you want to hide Or, drag the page field to the Row area, and select items from the field's dropdown list of items Then, move the field back to the page area. Michael wrote: > Is ther...

Adding Proofing Tools...
I thought I would minimize the garbage that might install while loading office:mac onto my imac. So, of course I made sure to do a custom install and did not install msn messenger or entourage... However, I think I made a mistake when I did not install the proofing tools. I saw that the file was quite large and did not want all the uneeded languages. Yet, now I see spell check is greyed out and cannot be used. When I try to load the installation disk it will not let me get through to the custom install... it tells me I already have a newer version of office 2008. I was able to "ri...

Quickbooks I need GL Account Assignment Table for RMS
Hi I am looking for a good Account Assignment Table the one in RMS is NG and has out of ballance errors when importing into quickbooks looking for doug for help he says he has created a good table that works does any one have the good table ? ? Doug Hubka" wrote: > > > We have found that the Account Assignment Table in Help ( RMS 2.0) is > > inaccurate. > > And have produced our own document that we tested for posting accuracy in > > QuickBooks. Post a reply to this thread and request a copy of our pdf doc. > > > > Also, we a...

Status number in Batch table
Can anyone tell me the meaning of the numeric status codes in the batch table? I have 0 which I assume means open and 1 which must be closed but I also have some batches that have a status of 8. Thanks. Did anyone have an answer to this? I'm looking for the same info. -- Thanks, HNLuhar "JessTzn" wrote: > Can anyone tell me the meaning of the numeric status codes in the batch table? > > I have 0 which I assume means open and 1 which must be closed but I also > have some batches that have a status of 8. > > Thanks. Post before: 0 = Open. 1 = Clo...

How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News program?
How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News program? In the same way as doing: View: Go To: News Thank You "Sam Kerracher" <kingpin128@lineone.net> wrote in message news:%23O4ukzQ4DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News > program? In the same way as doing: > View: > Go To: > News > > Thank You > > Copy the OE shortcut onto the bar. Then Right-click on it, select Properties, and on the Target line, add the switch /outnews leaving a space between the &quo...

Copying field value to multiple records in same table
I have an Access 2007 table with multiple records already created. I want to write the same value into the same field in each record. Is there a way to do that all at once or do I have to peck my way down the column containing the field one record at a time? Use an update query. The SQL for such a query would look like: UPDATE [YourTable] SET [YourField] = "SomeSpecificValue" In query design view == Add your table == Add the field to be changed == Select Query: Update == Run the query John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute Univers...

tools > options
In pub 2003 I go to tools > options and set file locations for publications and for pictures. Pub 2007 does not seem to work the sane way. How can I tell pub where to look for files and where to save them? -- SOB711 Weird ain't it? I think they forgot to put it in. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "SOB711" <SOB711@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86B625A5-8F37-48BE-A4D8-880ACA021A64@microsoft.com... > In pub 2003 I go to tools > options and set file locations for > publications > and for pictures. >...

Multiple Tables in Query not Listing Data.
I cannot seem to get this correct. I am trying to run a query on two databases one of which is linked to the other. I am trying to get the query to display a 0 for the total defects counted from one table based on the date and time from another table. So far when I run the query I get only the counts from the values that are not null. Here is the SQL Statement: SELECT Pro_Total_by_Cell.Cell, Pro_Total_by_Cell.Shift, Pro_Total_by_Cell.Time, Pro_Total_by_Cell.ProTotal, Pro_Total_by_Cell.Time1, Hourly_Defects_by_Cell3.CountofFC, Control_Limit_by_Cell.UCL, IIf(IsNull([Counto...

Color formatting pivot bar chart
I have a bar chart that shows the top 5 40 segments broken down by each teritory. It graphs good, but I need to color code the segments into their groups. So 1-5 may be one group, 6-13 will be another. When I color code all turn the same color. I would like to conditional format on the worksheet. Can that transfer to the chart? How do I manually make the segments change. Each territory will not have the same top 5 segments, thus using pivot to help with this task. The top 5 are from a generated report. I could bring all 40 but will still want to graph top 5. Thanks. Hi, It i...

how do i clear the recents documents dropdown bar in excel 2007
Click on Office Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Show this number of recent document: = 0 (below Display heading) Regards, Shailesh Shah http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ (Free addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007) If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort. "longblackcoat" <longblackcoat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE7AEBFC-15BD-4548-9F57-838D9EA06237@microsoft.com... > ...

Conditional Format #6
Excel 2003 SP2 Trying for format a cell based on the sum of a range in which the cell exists versus amount in another cell. So if the number in the cell changes, making the total of the cells exceeds a predetermined number, then the cell should be red. In verbal logic: if sum(a1:a10)>B1 then format A2 red. Can this be done through conditional formatting, or do i need to write a change-cell event code? Thanks. In conditional formatting under condition 1 set: "Formula is" =sum($a$1:$a$10)>$b$1 then set your desire format "ZootRot" <NoSpam@NoSpam.com> ���g...

chart plot area
I have an excel chart with a single line through the chart (at an angle). I would like to insert one picture in the plot area below the line and another picture above the line. Is this possible? Many thanks for any assistance. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Instead of a line chart, you could create an area chart, with a different picture as fill in each series. For example, with the following data in A2:E2 -- S1 10 15 20 25 In the row below, enter: S2 =30-B2 Copy the formula across to cell E3 Create a stacked area chart from the data. Double-click on the Y...

formatting pictures
About two years ago I used Microsoft Publisher to edit some pictures. I blurred the outside edges, for example. I can not figure out how to do it again. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Paula Could it have been Home Publishing? Publisher is not a photo editor although it can do some basic things. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "supermom1414" <supermom1414@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1370685A-AE13-4014-8053-C542434B17D0@microsoft.com... > About two years ago I used...

Salv error: Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table
I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing. I ran salv.exe L2 and if found errors "Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table" I am looking for advice on what to do? 1) Continue w/my current Money file and redo my reports and see if the error goes away. 2) OR Use the repaired Money file and start from their. Any ideas on how serious this message is "Fixed records is Report Custom Pool table"? Thank-you! In microsoft.public.money, quest wrote: >I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing. I ran salv.exe L2 >and if found errors &quo...

change general format to time w/o losing the data
Help - I have several spreadsheet with military time i.e. 1701, 1615, etc. The cells are in general format. Since I need to calculate hours from these times, I tried to convert them to [h]:mm but when I do, it changed the number 1701 to 40824:00. I tried to change the cell format to hh:mm but it gave me zeros. I use Excel 2000. Thanks. Hi With your number in cell A2: =TIME(LEFT(A1,2),RIGHT(A1,2),0) -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "klaire" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09db01c4a620$e775390...

make-table
I have a Make table Query when the Query is completed I am ask do I want to Make table which I then need to click yes to make the table is there a way I can create a Marcro or VB code that will automate this? The queries are very large. I am new to Access please can anyone help with this? In Code DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.OpenQuery "Make Table 1" DoCmd.OpenQuery "Make Table 2" . . . DoCmd.SetWarnings True "Octet32" wrote: > I have a Make table Query when the Query is completed I am ask do I want to ...

Numbers aren't changing with new format why?
Had my worksheet tampered with and haven't been able to restore my three columns with numbers back to the original format. Had them set has accounting, with 2 decimals and the $ symbol. Also the formula to add them stays as the formula not the result. It's just basic addition nothing else. The numbers are staying to the left and unless I enter two numbers other than 0 after the decimal it doesn't show. ie 50.00 shows as 50, 60.50 shows as 60.5. I have tried all that I could think of, please help! Click on the cell, then click on the $ in the toolbar..........0.5 becomes ...

How to change the date format?
In cell A1, it is 10-Apr-2010, which is saturday. If I change the format type into dddd, then it will show Saturday. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change the format into Traditional Chinese "星期六"? what is the format coding? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric, Go to Tools>Options and select the "General" Tab then select the font your want at "standard font". The font you need is 'simsun', so please be sure to download it if you have not got it installed on your machine. Download the font here > htt...

Colors for chart bars
Hi, in a document I want to add a bar chart. This document will is a paper and later converted to pdf. In the diagram I will have tree groups with 4 bars each. My question: which color would you take for the 4 adjacent bars? And what DPI? The diagram (figure in eps format) will be relatively small and I want that the reader can still distinguish among the bars when the paper is printed. Are there any preferred combinations of colors due to the "theory of colors"? Thank you. Chris If you're trying to get the most visually diverse colors, I would try to take colors from op...

How not to preview information in formula bar when in a cell w/lots of info?
I've looked and looked in the archives of teh excel ngs via google. I can't seem to find this info so I know I'm not asking for the right info. Help file also unhelpful, probably for the same reason. When we have more than on "line" of text in a cell, and when the cell is the active one, the formula bar shows all this info in that sort of preview but that obstructs the information in the cells directly below the formula bar. I can't remember how to turn that feature off. Anyone know? Only way I can think is Tools->Options, View tab, uncheck Formula Bar and ...