time display in sys tray

I�d like to enhance the display of the actual time in the sys tray as
following:
In the quickinfo, not only the date should be displayed , but also the time
for different time zones.
Has anybody an idea how to modify the time display in the sys tray ?
Best regards, Micha

0
miras1 (1)
10/8/2003 4:38:58 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have an application that overrode Window's time and=20
date.  I believe it is done by overwriting a dll, but I=20
may be wrong.  In case this will help, the name of the=20
application is TClockEx.  I believe I've found this=20
individual's web page at one time or another.  TClockEx is=20
freeware.  Maybe if you can E-mail the author, he can give=20
you the run down on what all he had to do.

Good luck,
Dan

0
tSpamMe1 (3)

Time Clock in RMS
We use the time clock feature in RMS and are, for the most part, happy with the results. Some of the issues we have with it are: We really do not want to give all employees that "punch the clock" the ability to sign on to POS but that seems to be a neccessity to use this feature. We would like to be able to attach a message to an employee that will pop-up when that employee attempts to punch in. Messages such as "see store manager when you arrive" or "W4 is due today" would be very helpful in communicating with each employee. Does anyone make a time cloc...

Timed recordings
I'm just about to start building my own media PC, which will primarily serve as a receiver and recorder for digital TV - both from satellite and terrestrial. I'm in the UK, but as the UK newsgroup for Media Center is rather quiet, I thought I'd seek help from both groups. I hope you don't mind the cross-posting. I can't remember the correct terminology, but our broadcasters send some sort of control signal along with the broadcast which indicates the precise start and stop times of each programme (this is in addition to the usual programme guide). It i...

Time Calculation #3

Billable time reports
We are just deploying CRM 3.0 for our Marketing Service related company. I have set up the Product Catalog to include Hourly Units with a price list of $75.00 for the Product "Service 1". I have resolved a Service case for an Account and have charged the account 1 hour of billable time. Question: is there a report already in place that shows me the cases (for the month) for Accounts with billable time. Or is there another step I must complete after resolving the case to move this billable time to an Invoice? I have tried advanced find on resolved case which shows me the ca...

Its time for release debugging
Hello. We have moved to release version of our products. I'm new to debugging release version. I guess there is an option to understand the reason for a crash in my application although it is a release version. Whenever there is a crash a pop-up window called "error report content" is displayed with "Send error" or something. I can view the stack on this window but I know nothing about using it. Where can I start from? I need any information on debugging/finding crash reason on release versions of my application. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Would this crash be happeni...

Time allotment deduction in Contract Lines
Hi, I tried to use the contract in CRM to track SLA activities. I created a new template and set "Allotment Type" to "Time". However when I created a case with a service activity and completed (or resolved) both, the deduction was only 1 instead of actual minutes set in the service activity. I set the minutes of Contract Line to 120 and task took 1 hour (60 minutes). There has been some customizations and workflow done for Cases, not Contract. But I wouldn't have thought that would have mattered. Any enlightment is appreciated. Tony Hi Tony, I just tried the...

How to fix Run/time error 438
Hello In this forum Mr. Albert D. Kallal gently helped me with this piece of code to paste .pdf files on DeskTop Private SubtxtPath_Click() Dim strDeskTop As String 'get path location to desktop strDeskTop = CreateObject("Shell.Application").Namespace(&H10&).self.Path FileCopy "C:\Belly\DataBase\Docs\" & Me.txtPath, strDeskTop & "\" & Me.txtPath However, after clicking the button this messaged is displayed: Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method When I open the vba it shows in ye...

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

Change colour once a certain time period passed
I record the date of when I send a letter. I send several hundred o these letters. Once 30 days passes, I need to send out a reminder t these people that receive the letters. I was thinking that perhaps th best way to do this would be to have the cells automatically chang colour to indicate that 30 days has passed. But as only a basi formula user in excel, whats the simpliest way to do this -- Diann ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dianne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3029 View this thread: http://www.e...

How do I hold email in Exchange Queue to be sent at specific time/date?
Our company is in the process of creating a weekly email newsletter/reminder to be sent out to subscribing customers. I'm using an account on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server to relay emails from our website to the customer. I want to be able to queue up and hold the emails for this account to be sent at a specific time, say Monday mornings at 8am, but I don't want to interfere with the normal operation of the rest of the organization's incoming/outgoing email. How do I go about doing this? I've looked at the SMTP Connectors and it appears as if this is possible, but I do...

Run-Time error '13': Type mismatch
Hi guys, I've got a spreadsheet that contains macros that remove columns and re-format the contents of a report. The idea is that the users copy the report (in xls format) and paste it in this workbook and run the macros by clicking on a button. My macros assume the first row contains the first record My users are not computer savvy and pasting the report in my spreadsheet by selecting any cell other than A1 will mean that my macros will pretty much butcher the report and the results will be useless. My solution was to unlock only cell A1 and protect the whole spreadsheet...

Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an office 2003 app.
Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 2003 application. anyone face this problem before please let me know how to resolve this issue. thanks, Steven See the following and follow the fix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "steven" <steven @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69E3FC7F-E16E-40C7-8AE8-299D1F0DFCCD@microsoft.com... > Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 20...

Can I put a windows folder into outlook2003 display?
I need to know how to put a windows folder on the left hand display that directs to a windows directory to keep my outlook from getting full. Create new user folders and put emails in there instead of the default = folders Right click on Personal Folders on the left side in OL and select New = Folder. Give it a name=20 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Hanson23" <Hanson23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:8113C273-5B6A-432A-9305-D0A4672EF783@microsoft.c...

Displaying add'l value in Combo box
I have a combo box that uses a table as its row source. When the combo box displays, I would like it to display an add'l value not in the table, e.g. "<All>" I find the easiest way is to provide a listfill function. Here's mine: Public Function AddAllToList(c As Control, id As Variant, row As Variant, col As Variant, code As Variant) As Variant ' ListFill function - use as RowSourceType for listbox ' Set listbox.rowsource to correct sql ' Set listbox.tag to (eg) 2;<<All>> to override defaults: ' 1;( All ) Static rs As Recordset...

Conversion Of Unix Time
Hi All, I have a field on my excel report which comes as a UnixTime (1235502582).I want this to be in Excel readable format for e.g 24- SEP-2009 21:20.The char is string type I want to use this in a macro,since affer the data is downloaded,i want the code to convert.The data is several thousand rows.How would I make a column reference to call the macro. If I am using a macro like , Public Function UnixTime2DT(lUnixTimeStamp As Long) As Date UnixTime2DT = DateAdd("s", lUnixTimeStamp, #1/1/1970#) End Function how would i call it to a particular column? I tried to call it as .Co...

Time-scale option
I can=B4t set up the time scale x axis of my line chart. If I click automatic options the scale show dates of 1900,=20 but I want to see the real months that are on my table.=20 The format of the table column is dd-mm-yy from 2002 to=20 2004 and I need to see in the chart these months, no 1900. If I type min and max dates, the lines are shrink into the=20 3 first month of 2002, so the don=B4t show the right=20 information, neither.=20 Thank you very much. Hi only some ideas: - are you really using date values in you table? Esp. showing 1900 in your chart indicates there may be a problem with...

Time field conversion to SQL 2000
I have an Access 2000 db that I want to upsize to SQL server 2000. Some fields are of date/time data type and show only time in hours and minutes, These fields will not convert. What should I do??? (Fields of date/time type that show short date will convert.) Thanks a M for your help. Magnus Add a phony date to them. Usually the system minimum is used. (Sometimes the max.) Depends on what you need. Once the data is stored in SQL Server you can still display just the hours and minutes. Actually, Access *does* store the date/time field with a date. So you may not be displaying it but i...

My Outlook 2003 Will Not Display "Signature" on Insert Menu
For reasons that escape me entirely, my installation of Outlook 2003 on this one computer (on a network of 5) does not display "Signature" as an option on the Insert menu. Instead, it displays Insert Symbol (with S underlined.) If there's a way to change that menu structure through Customize, I don't find that either. It will apparently allow me to rearrange the sequence that options appear on the Insert menu, but will not allow me to delete or add any options. How can I get the Insert menu to display Signature as an option instead of Symbol? I shall greatly appreciate yo...

Display only folders with CFileDialog
Here is some standard code to display and return the name of a selected file. Could someone please tell me what I must change to display (and return) only folder names? Thanks. TCHAR szFilters[] = _T("Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|All files (*.*)|*.*||"); CFileDialog dlg(TRUE, _T("txt"), _T("*.txt"), OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, szFilters); if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString fileName = dlg.GetPathName(); // TODO: Whatever } Why not use SHBrowseForFolder instead? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ray Mitchell" &l...

Displaying from: in new email messages
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but sometimes I specifically want to change the sent from address and use a different account. That I know how to do, by changing it in the message under options, but I often forget to do that. Is there a way of displaying the account I am sending the message from while creating the email? Or, can the default account to be used be specified for each contact, rather that globally for all contacts? ...

On Hand Quantity Point in Time
Ok, so I have figured out how to make a crystal report generate a on hand quantity for an item at any given time in the past. I have that now as a sub report and transfered the value in a variable to the main report to to perform other logic tasks but it has some issues. I can not sum or count any calculations for the report in total due to the nature in which the calculations are done so what I really need is someway for the SQL server to provide that answer. That is, given item X and date Y what was the quantity on hand on that day based on the sum of calculations and the adjusted be...

Appointment start time changed to one hour later in OWA
I currently have a problem with exchange server 2000 and OWA. When a client opens and accepts an appointment through OWA the appointment time is changed to be one hour later than the appointment time should be. I have found KB article 818379 which describes this problem, and says to install september post sp3 rollup. After applying these updates and re-booting the exchange server, the problem still exists. Has anyone come across this problem before? Our setup includes 5 exchange servers across 3 sites, with 2 sites having both a front-end and back-end exchange server. Both the front-end and ba...

System tray icon does not appear on XP boot
This is a known problem with XP. Most (but not all) system tray icons are missing after (re)booting. Does anyone know what Avast or Comodo do to ensure that their icons appear in the system tray? Thank you all. "Alexander" <the44secs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b0d5ea40-891e-47e4-8de7-933408462a52@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > This is a known problem with XP. Most (but not all) system tray icons > are missing after (re)booting. Does anyone know what Avast or Comodo > do to ensure that their icons appear in the system tray? > > Thank you all. You need...

How to change appointment time for a series?
When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the appointment time for the series? Outlook 2003 Do you mean a "recurring appointment"? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Bryan" wrote: > When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. > > When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the ...

Win Media player10 the Skin does not display File, option,
Hello SOD, The Media player does not display the "file, option and other menu" instead it gives a skin which is not comfortable. To be honest I believe there is some registry issue which will unlock my default skin. thanks & Regards, Mayank Pressing Ctrl+1 should put WMP back into Full Mode, which will always show the default skin. You might have to press Ctrl+M too, to see the actual menus. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mayank wrote: > Hello SOD, > > The Media player does not display the "file, option and othe...