The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The

The company always pays attention to the quality of its undergarments
so that they conform to international standards. All these stuffs are
made from materials of exceptionally softest fabrics. The Button Fly
Boxer Brief, Pro Stretch Boxer Brief, 365 Fashion Trunk and 365 Color
Trunk are some of its offing that gives you a distinct identity. At
the same time, it won=92t create a heavy financial burden on you,
because at 1underwearstore.com, availing these popular stuffs is
unbelievably cheap.

http://www.shoesbootjeans.com
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Mens%20Shoes_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Womens%20Shoes_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Boots_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/Replica_Boots_1.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/newarrivals.html
http://www.shoesbootjeans.com/hotproducts.html
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

reading xml from MemoryStream causes exception
PREVIOUS BACKGROUND POST: I am trying to reuse a Memory Stream for loading and transforming the xml it contains Basically I have defined following interfaces: Class Render { // Memory stream declared inside class so that it is accessible by all the methods // It acts as the persistent storage for the life of the instance of the class // the point is to have one storage that can be Reloaded w new XML and re-used System.IO.MemoryStream xstream = new System.IO.MemoryStream (); //Constructor Render(...) { ..... //Save XmlDocument to a Memory Stream XmlDoc.Save(xstream); - Construct...

Zebra Labels made easier
Make the interface between the RMS program and printing labels using Zebra printers more user friendly. Most people using this program are NOT computer programmers, and would like to stay away from having to learn a programming language to make this work. I currently have a Zebra S600 printer with 4 wide labels, I have had this since March, and still can't get it to print correctly out of RMS. If there was a way to have the label formats for these type of printers like the Avery labels - life would be GREAT. In your defense I do realize that it is not a easy task to incorporate ...

Telenet nieuwsgroepen mededeling: nieuwsserver adres aanpassen/Attention: modification de l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup
Beste klant, Telenet heeft een migratie gedaan van haar nieuwsservers. Wat betekent dit concreet voor jou als gebruiker? Er verandert niets aan de service, maar om verder gebruik te maken van de Telenet nieuwsgroepen service moet je bij de instellingen van je nieuwslezer het adres van de nieuwsserver veranderen van news.telenet.be of newsbin.telenet.be in newsgroups.telenet.be. Verder dien je de authenticatie op deze nieuwsserver uit te schakelen. Met vriendelijke groeten, Het Telenet team --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Will pay for need help and occasional advise on using excel ....
Thx in advance for your help and interest. i am an independant oil and gas consultant and have a fair amount of computer experience but, am absolutely lost when it comes to data bases .... i found a database online (in .php format) that contains names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of companies and people within the oil and gas industry ... i want to be able to utilize this db in excel so i can sort certain companies or people and use excels "mail merge" system to send them emails. i WANT to show my appreciation by paying something for thi...

Need Help: outlook 2003 always starts ignoring password
when I start outlook 2003, it always bypass the password I set for PST file. I checked the setting, and am very sure I do not tick the option "save this password in your password list"? Any help is appreciated. Dear, Have you try to recreate a different password - just for a try -- (Please respond to this question Was this post helpful to you?) Hope this helps you more Regards APK "John Kerry" wrote: > when I start outlook 2003, it always bypass the password I set for PST file. > I checked the setting, and am very sure I do not tick the option "save ...

Lookup dialog: display company name?
Is it possible to display the company name when using the lookup form? (e.g., Marketing Lists: Manage Members: Lookup) Thanks, - Steve Yates - ITS, Inc. - If it ain't broke, let me have a shot at it... ~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~ ...

low price high quality items whosale & resale at www.alimamatrade.net
we would give our lowest price, www.alimamatrade.net 1. Before shipping the goods ,we check the cutting/stitching/high frequency/embroidery/assembly/cement carefully, until the goods are OK. 2. payment:western union,moneygram,bank transfer (T/T by bank). 3. shipping method:EMS,TNT,DHL other shipping as you prefer. 4. we provide best quality and competetive price to our customers, sample order & drop shipment are OK. Minimum order quantity is 1 delivery time is 4-6 days, send the goods door to door. if you have any other questions,welcome to contact me at any time. TKS! Shoes: Adidas Shoes...

Be able to create user marketing lists for internal campaigns
Currently you cannot create a marketing list for internal CRM users. You can only create a list for Accounts, Contacts and Leads. How do you send internal marketting such as a Staff Lunch??? There is no workaround because if you duplicate your users as contacts then their email address wont be resolved so this is no solution. can Microsoft please have a look at this as this is something many clients want. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&quo...

no free year of MSN Bill Pay?
Was anybody else surprised to find that the non-standard versions of Money 2005 no longer include a free year of MSN Bill Pay service? On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:07:15 -0500, "zender" <anonymous@aol.com> wrote: >Was anybody else surprised to find that the non-standard versions of Money >2005 no longer include a free year of MSN Bill Pay service? > So why pay for bill pay service through MSN when you can do it through Bank of America/Fleet for free? I've been doing it for a while now. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet N...

company wide signatures?
I get quite a few emails with standard "proprietary messages" attached to the bottom. Is this something that can be added company wide in Exchange 5.5 or newer? -- Scott ExoTech R&D, Inc. Yes, it is. See the post with subject "Disclaimer message - Exchange 2003". However the MS article quoted in that reply doesn't apply to 5.5 Steve "Not Really Me" <scott@exoXYZtech.com> wrote in message news:%23LAQv%23SLEHA.1120@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I get quite a few emails with standard "proprietary messages" attached to > the bottom. &g...

Standard Office
Just downloaded Standard Office and can't send emails from word...do I have to switch to Outlook to be able to email documents? This is a newsgroup for questions about programming with Microsoft's .NET (dotnet) programming platform. For questions about Office, you'll have to try a more appropriate newsgroup. But, as a quick answer, Word does not send email, Outlook does. -Scott "play4parr" <paparr@webtv.net> wrote in message news:03160448-F777-4EEA-B993-7698E205B312@microsoft.com... > Just downloaded Standard Office and can't send emails ...

Test Company for GP8 to GP10
I would like ot setup a test company to upgrade from GP8 to GP10. I would like to upgrade in a test company first so I can go over th echanges with my users before just throwing it at them. Is this possible and if so how do I go about it. Thanks for any suggestions or help any one can provide. Rick Hi Rick, Testing an upgrade is a very good idea. Do you have an extra server or high powered workstation where you can load SQL Server and setup your Dynamics GP so you can copy your databases and GP App file over? This is the best way to go. Then you can run the upgrade and document the ...

Replacing internal nic
Hi sbs 2003 standard in a typical two nic configuration. Our internal nic has started playing up, how can we replace it with a new nic in a way that sbs configuration keeps working as before? Many Thanks Regards Hi John: Here is an approach imortalized by MVP Kevin Weilbacher: http://msmvps.com/blogs/kwsupport/archive/2006/12/30/replacing-nics-on-an-sbs-server.aspx - Larry Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit - Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > Hi > > sbs 2003 standard in a typical two nic configurati...

Money 2006 international market index
I am trying to find international market index and I could not find it! There are only a few indexes from the international market. Any help please! Lars Any particular index you're looking for, or is it called 'international market index'? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "lars" <larsk@terra.com.br> wrote in message news:ukMIkb...

Microsoft Money 2005 Internal Error
I keep getting the message "Microsoft Money has identified an internal error and needs to restart." When it restarts I get the same message. I've tried to go in through my .mny file and the same thing happens. Unfortunately, my backup opens, but it is old. Any ideas on how I can get into my current file?? In microsoft.public.money, Marion wrote: >I keep getting the message "Microsoft Money has identified an internal error >and needs to restart." When it restarts I get the same message. I've tried >to go in through my .mny file and the same thi...

Unhandled Exceptions
Hi in order to give the user a last info before his app dies, due to uncaught exceptions we implemented the code from msdn (<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en- us/library/ms223898.aspx>) that utilizes Application.SetUnhandled, Application.ThreadException, AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException. As expected unhandled non-UI exceptions no go through our method 'OnUnhandledException' and a last grave note is displayed to our user. Nonetheless after 'OnUnhandledException' is out of scope, the runtime still crashes with sth like "windows encoun...

not being able to receive external email form one company
We are having issues with one user not being able to receive external email form one specific company. This has happened after we moved his mailbox to a different Exchange Server. I have deleted his mailbox then purged it and recreated the mailbox but this made no difference. The sender receives no NDR messages. I have sent the affected user test messages from other domains which he received. I have also received test messages from the affected sender to the administrator mailbox on the affected domain. I have used Telnet to send a successful test message, I have made sure he has no rul...

xmlserialization and filenotfound exception too
hi all; i got a dll with a simple class that instances a new XmlSerializer in her own method; i referenced that dll in a ascx control's code behind; the .ascx control is inserted in a aspx page. browsing the aspx page in IE, it crashes and i saw it throw a FileNotFoundException calling the New of the XmlSerializer. it says me it can't find 'c:\windows\temp\f5g6ds54.dll' if i try to instantiate in the same mode the xmlserializer on the same class in a win App, it run regularly. i saw Christoph Schittko's article on MSDN, i downloaded the tool suggested, and the tool s...

List of Internal Commands?
I'm interested in seeing what custom buttons I could set up that may help us operationally. Is there a list of all of the internal commands and what they do? -- John M. ...

Excel Workbook- Can't open file once any changes are made
Hello everyone- I am running Windows XP with Excel 2002 (verison 10.6501.6626 with SP3 and I just completed developing a fairly large Excel workbook wit numerous worksheets and macros. If I send the file to a handful o other people, they are all able to open the workbook and make change with out getting any problems (They can change the file name itself o make changes to the cells within the workbook). Here's my problem: On my computer I can open the base version of th workbook without getting any error messages. However, if I make an changes (no matter how simple, like changing text...

do not allow account change for cash, recv or pay types
In the distribution window do not allow changing of account numbers without password for types, cash, recv and pay types. We spend many hours per month reconciling a/p, a/r and checking because someone inadvertantly changed the account number. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

Reprint Employee pay stub information
Often an employee (or other party) wants acctg dept to reprint information on a particular employee for a particular paycheck. GP should have ability to do this. We get this feedback a lot from clients. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

Office 2002 standard on windows 7
Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and then I get a message that it can't read the program. Any help. This is windows 7 home edition, Please post the full error message when asking for assistance. Thanks! -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, James The First asked: | Office 2002 will not install on this windows 7. It gets halfway and | then I get a messag...

Mass update pay rate
Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have Payroll (just HR)? HR holds the pay rates that get sent to the outside payroll company. The client wants to increase the pay rates by a percentage. Could we use integration manager? Yes, I believe you can use IM to import pay rates since you're only updating card information. You have the compensation management utility in HR. Have you tried it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "tree309" wrote: > Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have > Pay...

Need Help
Hi, We are using a Great Plains Dynamics 5.0 system. The client machine was recently attacked with viruses and I am trying to set up a new machine as a client. The error I am currently getting is "Files for this company have not been updated." when I try to log into one of the companies in Dynamics. I accidentally installed (halfway) the 5.5 client rather than the 5.0 client. Is it possible this updated some files on the server that I can roll back from a backup tape? Somethings I have read mention something about performing an update from within Dynamics Utilities, howe...