Tabbed Document Style ?

Hello NG
First of all I want to thank, all the nice people that reply to questions and try to help others. I want to create an MDI program with a “Tabbed Document” style like the default style of Visual Studio itself. I could not find any VC programming information on tabbed  documents, maybe my keywords were not good enough. I thought about using CProperty Page  and CTabCtrl class and capturing events, but I’m not sure that it is a good idea. I really appreciate your help and tips
Regards, Ebrahi

0
anonymous (74722)
2/2/2004 8:51:08 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,

I think this will help to you,

http://www.codeproject.com/docview/tabbedmdi.asp

http://www.codeproject.com/wtl/wtlmditab.asp

With Regards,
R.Selvam
Microsoft Community Star.

Thank you very much,
Best Luck, Ebrahim
0
anonymous (74722)
2/2/2004 1:36:07 PM
Thank you very much
Best luck, Ebrahim
0
anonymous (74722)

How to generate MS Word documents (CRM3.0)
�ste es un mensaje de varias partes en formato MIME. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C8A624.D4495BB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi: =20 We need Dynamics CRM generates MS Word documents merging CRM data and = static Word templates. As far as we know, there isn't a simple way to = have this functionality in place, so there are some third parties = selling such type of add-on. =20 Do you know any good product (and cheap) being capable to perform a mail = merge and generating Word documents? Note: Documents we need ...

I am having trouble in copying a text between word documents
I am having trouble in copying a text from a word document to another word document. I mark the desired text and press ctrl-c in one document and then go to the other document and press ctrl-v and nothing happens ! I can copy a text between a word document and a notepad and then, between the notepad and the word document, but never between word documents ! The trouble started when I tried to copy from a message in outlook (where I use the word as editor) to a word document and it didn't work ! It is funny because I can copy texts to the subject area of the mail message, but ...

Excel 2000-Accounting Underline for Custom or Style Format
I can build a style or custom format to get 125,345.22 to display as 125 and -125,345.22 to display as (125) in red, but when I do so, I lose the accounting underline. When I say "accounting underline," I mean the underline that underlines across the cell, not just under the numbers. Can anyone help get the accounting underline to work? Even if I go back and select Accounting Underline in Format / Cells, the full accounting underline doesn't happen. Thanks, Mike --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Word documents minimize out of order

Large amount of space shows on page 3 of document in Word 2007
I have a multi page table that flows from one page to another. At the top of the third page is a large space. It appears that the header on that page is exceptionally tall. I have done the following without any success... Turned on show/hide looking for extra paragraph breaks Check Row Properties making sure that Rows are allowed to break across pages Checked that there are no extra spaces before or after paragraphs Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. JoeP This usually means that you have vertical alignment set to Center instead of Top (Layout tab of Page Setup). ...

Disabling Tabs in a CPropertySheet Dialog
I wish to disable tabs in a CPropertySheet derived dialog. I have read and implemented the code given by the article at C:\Backed Up Data\Zips\Development\Visual C++.NET\Sample Code\C++, MSJ March 1998.htm. The code example works fine and disables the tabs I deem unselectable. Doing this implementation does however have one side effect: The virtual overridable OnKillActive() member function is no longer called. I have tried very hard to figure out what is inhibiting the calling of OnKillActive(), but I am still at a loss. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Pieter ...

Splitting one document into two
Hi how are you? I was wondering if i have one document or file with 3 pages in it, but i wanted to make page 3 of that document a seperate file just on it's own, is that possible to do with pubplisher? Thanks heaps Patchie. No, assuming I understand your question correctly. How could you have a single document made up of two files? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Patch" <Patch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC96FD5B-ACC6-4909-9EA9-F93F53966BCD@microsoft.com... > Hi how...

MDI application unable to open multiple documents
Hi I've been digging through all kinds of documentation and newsgroup postings with no luck.. My problem is that my MDI application is only able to open 1 document. When I try and create or open another document, I get "Failed to create empty document". I've traced the error to the CreateObject function in CRuntimeClass. CObject* CRuntimeClass::CreateObject() { if (m_pfnCreateObject == NULL) { TRACE(_T("Error: Trying to create object which is not ") _T("DECLARE_DYNCREATE \nor DECLARE_SERIAL: %hs.\n"), m_lpszClassName); return NULL; } CObj...

styles #2
Please, Any links to tutorials about styles. ...

Functions & Tab Names
My question is simple. Does anyone out here know of a function that returns the name of a specific TAB in a workbook? I only know of a trick formula that will return the value of the sheet the formula is entered into: =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,256) What did you have in mind? How would you envision this function working? What are your requirements? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "...

mail merge to individual document (file)
Hi, is it possible to get Publisher to merge to individual files? I want to EVENTUALLY do the following; Create a Newsletter (using Publisher) Merge it with my client list (to individual files) Create individual PDF files from merge files. Email each customised Newsletter (now as a PDF) to my client base. I know this seems long winded, but I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has any. Thanks in advance Bails <andrewgbaillie@hotmail.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hi, is it possible to get Publisher to merge to individual files? > > Create individual PDF f...

How to organize my document folders in alphabetical order
My document folders were in alphabetical order which is the way I want them. Without my help, My Microsoft Publisher system changed the locations of my folders to a dated system. I want to change it back to alphabetical order, but don't know how. Please help. haywardcan wrote: > My document folders were in alphabetical order which is the way I > want them. Without my help, My Microsoft Publisher system changed the > locations of my folders to a dated system. I want to change it back > to alphabetical order, but don't know how. Please help. =========================...

CToolBarCtrl incorrectly resizes after assigning extended style TBSTYLE_EX_DRAWDDARROWS
Hi NG, corresponding to the help in the MSDN "Using Drop-Down Buttons in a Toolbar Control" I've modified my CToolBarCtrl object. The modification results in that, that the toolbar next to it overlaps. Any workarounds out there? Example: .... m_wndToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl ().SetExtendedStyle (TBSTYLE_EX_DRAWDDARROWS); TBBUTTONINFO tbbi; tbbi.dwMask = TBIF_STYLE; tbbi.cbSize = sizeof (TBBUTTONINFO); m_wndToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl ().GetButtonInfo (ID_FILE_NEW, &tbbi); tbbi.isStyle |= TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN; m_wndToolBar.GetToolBarCtrl ().SetButtonInfo (ID_FILE_NEW, &tbbi); ...

Page-Index of a Tab-Control from a SubForm
I am writing a small golf management database application. I have a form (TournamentManagement) which has a 3 page tab-control (TournamentTabCtrl). The second page has a subform (Groups) which includes a tab-control (SubFormTabGroupCtrl) with 6 pages. I need to know the page-index of the main tab-Control (TournamentTabCtrl) from the first page of this tab control.. How can this be done? Thanks in advance -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 The Value of the tab control indicates the PageIn...

Email document as Text too
Is it possible to email a document's content as a text as well? Thanks. Maria JASSB Not certain what you mean. You can save a Publisher file as text or as a .doc. Or you can copy the text and paste it into an email post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JASSB" <JASSB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1CE741A-690E-4444-A3F2-F98AF1623CF8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to email a document's content as a text as well? > > Thanks. > Maria > JASSB ...

Export to tab-delimited file?
I was using this feature and now it's not available in the new version. Now I have to do something completely different to capture daily prices into a plain text file. I could have used"print to file," but it uses 2-byte characters (apparently); each ASCII character is followed by a zero byte. This makes it not usable by my old programs, and Cygwin "grep" and other programs. Mighty irritating. try here: http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink/overview.shtml "Jim Blue" <jlblue@comcast.net> wrote in message news:F6CdnZlcYqS5U5PcRVn-vw@comcast.com... &...

ALT+TAB in Windows 7 Extremely Annoying
Is it just me? I've searched around and can't find anyone quite as annoyed at ALT+TAB in Windows 7 as I am. At first it works fine, just like it always used to. But if you're not quite quick enough spotting the window you want, suddenly it starts displaying windows on top of the switching strip so you can't see it any more. It's extremely confusing. Then ALT+TAB cycles between windows in a life-size, always-on-top fashion. Yuck! Anyone know how I can turn that off and just see the switching strip like every other version of Windows I've ever used? ...

Creating graph from values in multiple tabs within workbook
I am trying to produce a simple line graph from values in worksheets within a workbook. Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price A �5 Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price B �2 Worksheet 01/02/07 share price A �4 Worksheet 01/02/07 share price B �2.50 I thought that you could hold the ctrl key down and select the data from each cell in the worksheet but I have obviously got that wrong. As you can see from above I am looking to initially create 2 lines over a say a year to monitor the values of a number of different share prices. Can someone point me in the direction of an idiot guide of how to do this....

adding background to document
I am using 0ffice 2007. I have completed my document in word and added backgroung. However, when I print my document there is no background. Again in word I see the background but in print preview it is not there. Can you help. Carol Ring wrote: > I am using 0ffice 2007. I have completed my document in word and added > backgroung. However, when I print my document there is no background. > Again in word I see the background but in print preview it is not > there. Can you help. Go to Office button > Word Options > Display. In the Printing Options section, chec...

Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?
In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

disappearing document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I prepare a WORD document. Then I click on Toolbox and the document disappears. This didn't use to happen..... <br> Why is it happened? How do I get my document to stay on the screen? You have not told us which updates you have applied to OS X and MS Office. Ensure you are fully updated. On 5/04/10 12:21 AM, in article 59bb6722.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "ginnijay@officeformac.com" <ginnijay@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I prepare a WORD ...

Outlook 2003 hangs when saving an Office document opened as an attachment
Hello, When a user opens a office document attachment from an email in outlook 2003, they are immediately able to see and edit this document. There seems to be an issue, however, when the user goes to File > Save As.... in word, excel, or whichever office product is in use. Outlook saves its temporary files to the temporary internet files folder on the local (c:) drive. It takes approximately 60 seconds for the dialog box to populate so the user can change the folder where they would like the document to be saved. This was an upgrade install from Office 2000. Does anyone know of anythin...

Microsoft Word Document inside Access 2000/2002/2003 report
I have an Access report made of 1000 pages. After each page I need to print a word document. The document gets decided at runtime even though it will always be the same document. How can I do it? I tried linking an OLE document but if anything changes inside the document changes are not reflected in the printing! Evan Camilleri ...

How can I update all fields in a document?
I have a AutoNew() macro which sets some custom properties which are displayed in my template text in the body and header of the document. When the macro ends, the field values are not current. Is there a way to update all fields? You can do it by toggling to and from print preview (provided update fields is set to run on printing) or use the myupdatefields macro at this link: http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Field_Macros.htm Chris Nelson wrote: > I have a AutoNew() macro which sets some custom properties which are > displayed in my template text in the body and header of the do...

RMS Documentation (large book)
When I got RMS, there was a quick start book and a large comprehensive book. I have lost the large book. Where can I get another one? Is there an RMS for Dummies yet? LOL I have actually searched Amazon for a book on RMS but no one had written one. Contact your reseller - they *should* be able to either order you a replacement manual or get you a PDF version. I haven't actually tried to order a manual for a couple of years, so I may be wrong about the availability of the hard copy, but the PDF is definately available - you may even be able to download it directly form Customer...