Static Linking on OCX created using MFC in VC++

Hi All,

Can any one guide me how to statically link the dependant
dlls while creating an OCX component?

Thx. in advance.

Regards,
Clement

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"M.S.Clement Singh" <clementsingh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<02cf01c3675f$6c987270$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> Hi All,
>
> Can any one guide me how to statically link the dependant
> dlls while creating an OCX component?
>
> Thx. in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Clement
Hi clement,
 you have not mentioned what are the dlls that you wish to link to the
ocx. If you are mentioning about an appwizard created ocx, then giving
the static libs is as simple as specifying the libraries. Can you
please be more specific.
gangadhar

Linking records to a Service Activity
Hi there Is it possible to link an Opportunity and a customised entity of Property to a Service Activity? My client needs to know what the Opportunity contains (product, qty's), and what details we hold about the Property (lift access, parking) before they schedule the service activity. Any ideas would be great. -- Many Thanks Jan_s ...

Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update
Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision level. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Manufacturing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

Conditional Comment using Cell value as part of it
What I'm trying to do is the following: if cell(a1) is different from 0(zero) then, cell(b1) should have a comment that say, the value of cell(c1) is the payment, next line the value of cell(a1) was refund, next line Total for today = cell(c1)-cell(a1) Example a1 = $10.00 c1 = $30.00 B1 (comment): $30.00 is the payment (c1) $10.00 was refund (a1) Total for today: $20.00 (c1-a1) can anyone help me on that? thanks in advance ...

Why is .NET 2.0 required to deploy an app using VC2005 C++ Setup project?
I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the prerequisites section the .NET 2.0 is checked by default. My app does not need the framework (at least this is what I think). If I clear the checkbox, build the project, and then try to deploy it on a machine with ..NET 1.1 the installer fails with a message complaining about missing .NET 2.0. I'm not sure if this the installer that needs the framework or my app. Are there any mfc8 dlls dependant on the framework? Thanks Hi, > I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the > p...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with?
How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with? "DR" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJRyKcbFIHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class > library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special > project type that I need to start with? > You can do it all "by hand" but there is a template "SQL Server project&...

How to use Find (Ctrl-F) to find non-alpha
Is there some way to search a sheet for anything BUT a-z or A-Z? tx ;-) Finding numerals or a mixture of numbers and letters (and other characters) works ok for me. What are you having trouble with? On 10/22/2010 16:31, Heather Mills wrote: > Is there some way to search a sheet for anything BUT a-z or A-Z? > > tx ;-) -- Dave Peterson On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:54:28 -0500, Dave Peterson <petersod@XSPAMverizon.net> wrote: >Finding numerals or a mixture of numbers and letters (and other characters) >works ok for me. > >What are you having trouble with? > >...

VC++ 2005
I am attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005 which compiles and links properly in VC++ 6.0. It seems to have problems with C++ i/o functions. Here is the error I get: g:\src\analyzer\digitdialpages.h(136) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_InFile' Line 136: ifstream m_InFile; The statment: include <fstream> is at the top of the source file. Some assistance would be helpful. We didn't have any problems with using ifstream or ofstream in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:22:47 -0500, "Raj Kulkarni...

Newly created users can not log in to Exch2K
I'm running Win2K Server sp4 and Exch2K sp3. As of last Friday, any newly created user can log into the domain but can not access the exchange server. They keep getting the "user-ID, domain, password" prompt. I've tried deleting the user and re-adding to no avail. I've checked licensing and all is well in that area. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance. Hi, Did you checked the user's properties and can you see the users e-mail address ? I think that the user properties are not updated. Do a manual update to all, close ESM and open again and see. And check is the admi...

How do I create custom border using peoples names?
There are many it could be done. I'd set up text boxes and go from there. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Val" <Val@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFF16BB3-4C90-4E05-B0AA-303874A445AA@microsoft.com... > In addition to JoAnn's reply, you could use WordArt as well. WordArt allows you the opportunity to rotate, flip, arrange etc. and resize as well as save as an image. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. &...

How to link Subtotal results?
How do i use subtotal function results from one worksheet in anothe work sheet. I am able to work out average price of raw materals brough but would liked it automatically linked to my profit forecast and actua sales worksheet. Or is there an easier way for me to have stock control and sales dat linked -- bugg ----------------------------------------------------------------------- buggu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3666 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56412 If you want to link to a cell you can just co...

Link File
Hi, I have a file which shows a link of another file, but actually it did not. How can I delete the link ? I don't want it to show a linking message everytime when I open the file. Thanks in advance for your help. Eling Hi goto: http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm and search for Findlink.zip (http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip) "et" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a file which shows a link of another file, but actually it did not. > How can I delete the link ? I don't want it to show a linking message > everytime when I open the fi...

How to bookmark a link with variables?
The following link contains a date format "20100415", I would like to bookmark this link with variables, which is a string for today. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20100415/00186_001.html variable = today in format yyyymmdd http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/variable/00186_001.html Hi, Write a javascript bookmarklet or suggest to http://orientaldaily.on.cc/ that they add rss feeds or web slices to THEIR site. Regards. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

how to remove non commercial use in the title bar in office
how to remove non commercial use in the title bar in office 2007 Buy an edition that is not for non-commercial use only. You own the Home and Student edition. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mario" <Mario@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E14F850-0B65-4093-926F-B680E1C7D6B1@microsoft.com... > how to remove non commercial use in the title bar in office 2007 ...

create & edit table in tasks or Journal
Hi, I am trying to insert or create and edit table in MS Outlook task or Journal. And up to now the only place where I can create and edit table in MS Outlook is in email. But email is not useful for me because I am trying to track progress with Jello. And with Jello I can categorize each task into separate project but not emails. Any idea? ...

vlookup cant be used
I need a way to transfer data. I have one sheet that contains all information. All of this data needs to be transferred to a template ready for print. I have contemplated using a vlookup to quicken the method, although the data sheet will be moving too and from computers, and so the vlookup will not work. Is there any code that might possibly help me, i.e. a code that looks for the datasheet and does some sort of vlookup after it has located the file? Or should this problem be tackled using macros, although i imagine that this will have the same effect. How "ready for print"? Are...

Create a Group Mailing List
I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot. I have also read all the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me. Help! Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar? Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, ...

Linked Workbooks Question
Hi All, I have a workbook that links to two other workbooks. Two carry data, one does the calcs... All three workbooks are in the same directory. When I open the 'calcs' workbook, I allow macros then update links. References to cells in the data workbooks show as #value errors. If I have all three open, the 'calcs' sheet works fine. What gives ??? Thanks to the group. ...

Dockable toolbars without MFC
Hello, I am using VC++. Is it really necessary to use MFC if you want to build an application with dockable toolbars? > I am using VC++. Is it really necessary to use MFC if you want to build an > application with dockable toolbars? Its not necessary to use MFC but MFC provides the mechanism for you. If you dont use MFC, you will need to provide the same mechanism yourself(Its a lot of work). Win32 does not have a concept of dockable toolbars. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Creating Largeoster
Using Windows P Pro and Publisher 2003. I have a GIF graphic that I need to expand into a 36" by 48 " poster. My printer will print in formats of up to 11 by 17 inch. Publisher has a mechanism to overlap pages and print to multiple pages that can be taped together into one large page. IF you know how to use it! How do I get from a 8.5" by 11" graphic GIF file to a 36" by 48" poster? I'd like to print on 11 by 17 format to make the taping easier. How do I set up the printer to output 11 by 17 and the multiple pages to overlap sufficiently to be u...

Problem with "Send as", when using "send on behalf of" in Exchange 2000.
I'm not able to set the "Send as" permission on a mailbox. The problem is that the access right is not present in "Mailbox Rights" ?. I have 2 users, A and B. All mail to B is forwarded to A, and B has added A to "Send on behalf of" in Active directory users and computers / Exchange general / Delivery options. When not being able to set the "Send as" creates the following problem: If A reply to a mail originally send to B (which is automaticaly forwarded to A) , the receiver sees A as the sender. Any idears. Thanks in advance Bo Jacob...

vc++ express
I just downloaded 91 megs worth of MS Express, which claims to be a C++ development suite suited to a hobbyist. Otherwise I have usually worked in the full-on Visual Studio4 or 6. Am I going to rue the day that I tried to use something free from MS? cordially, bfx > I just downloaded 91 megs worth of MS Express, which claims to be a C++ > development suite suited to a hobbyist. Otherwise I have usually worked in > the full-on Visual Studio4 or 6. Am I going to rue the day that I tried to > use something free from MS? I have not used it but you should know that it does ...

link data
I went to file, get external data and link from access to an excel spreadsheet which was successful. The problem is I should be able to add new records in that linked table from access but it will not allow me to. I can however add a new record from excel and it shows up in the linked table in access. I am in version 2003 and it always worked before in previous versions. On Oct 24, 1:19 pm, mmatz <mm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I went to file, get external data and link from access to an excel > spreadsheet which was successful. The problem is I should be able to ad...

Sending MORE than one workbook AND using .CC and .BCC as well?
Using XL'03, using Ron's tips, I have successfully sent one workbook, or sheet or range but I would like to send more than one workbook. I have used VBA to put the files in a folder and zip and send them, but I do not wish to zip them. How can I d this and how can I also use the e.g. .To and .CC .BCC as well. Many thanks. Simon If you are using outlook, just loop through all files adding each as a separate file, just as the zip is added, and also set the .cc and ,bcc properties as you to with the .To property. HTH Bob "Simon" <simonlavender@...

Invoke Web Service using a Client Application
Hi, I have a web serivce created that contains several methods that are NON-PRIMITIVE types - meaning I cannot test it directly from the browser. So, I thought of devloping a client application in .NET that can submit the XML request and receive the response. I created the application and it works; but the problem is, the user have to frame the XML each time as TEXT (build the XML) and then submit it which takes a long time. Is there a way that given the web service and the method, a windows form with controls dynamically be created based on the types?. These controls will basically ...