Sr C++ Developer Opening in Baton Rouge, LA

SR C++ DEVELOPER POSITION IN BATON ROUGE, LA

Please see the full details below:

The company offers a comprehensive line of software
solutions for the home health industry.  Embarking on its
sixteenth year of exclusive service to home care, we are
a market leader in information management systems.  Our
applications cover the gamut from intake and scheduling,
through point-of-care and billing. In addition, the
Financial Services Division of the company offers unique
products for advanced financial analysis and management
of home care cash flow.

This person will be responsible for designing and
developing an Object-Oriented health care product in a
Windows environment

Requirements:

BSCS or equivalent degree or relevant experience
4-7 years minimum Windows development experience with the
following:

Object-Oriented development in C++
Object-Oriented design and development methodologies
GUI design using Visual Studio
MFC, COM, ADO, SQL Server
Client/Server database development

Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to produce well-written and detailed design
specifications (including architecture, flow and APIs for
a given area)

Preferred Skills/Experience:

Experience in the healthcare industry is desirable
Work performed in a large codebase with a team of
developers
Experience with distributed and disconnected systems
architecture, WindowsCE

EXCELLENT SALARY/BENEFITS PACKAGE!!!!

This is a priority position.  Please forward a matching
word copy of your resume to me as soon as possible if
this interests you.

thomas@par-sol.com

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Which function to use to open an .asc file?
Hi Im writing a vba program to take the info from an asc file into sheet2. I must use the xldelimited so the info goes into each column properly and not just everything in one column ( it uses the comma to determine the column). The intention of the program is, in sheet1, a command button is used to open a file window. The asc file is then selected bu the user, and the data is to placed into sheet2. The asc file is no longer needed. Calculations are made and shown in sheet1 using the data in sheet2. The problem is Im not sure what function to use. Im thinking this one: object.OpenAsTe...

How to set default zoom size for specific Word docs when opened?
I have a particular set of Word documents that, whenever any user opens them (on any PC), I wish to have opened at a specified zoom size - e.g. 120%. I don't wish to set a default zoom size for ALL Word docs, just certain specified docs. Is it possible to set a default zoom size for particular Word docs in this way? If so, how do you do it? Zoom is a document attribute so can be "saved" to the file. Open the file, change the zoom as required, make an edit, ie. add a space, save, remove the edit, save, close. The file will now open at the new zoom level. It i...

Opens at 33% size
When I open an existing Publisher page it always opens at 33% of full size. How can I set it so that it always opens at, say, 100%. Sammy. F9 will get you 100%. An add-in, scroll down to Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sammy" <swatchit@eircom.net> wrote in message news:xwP2j.23466$j7.443856@news.indigo.ie... > When I open an existing Publisher page it always opens at > 33% of full size. > How can I set it so that it ...

Access 2003
Most of users can open the database fine when it is already open. There are several people that cannot open the database when it is already open via windows explorer. If they open Access and open the file through Access it works fine. If the file is not already open, the users have no problems opening the file. Please help! Alicia All users of the database must have at least read, write, create, delete (or modify) privileges to the folder holding the database file. Not just the database .mdb file, but the entire folder. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick t...

owc10 pivotchart save in c# windows forms of vs.net
hi how can i save pivot chart generated using the drag and drop from th fields list from the visual studio.net with c# windows forms. i als need to retrive the chart from the saved details. thanking you delph -- DelphiPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i ...

Prob. opening webpage from link in mail
Hello, some of our users have a problem to open a webpage that is put as link to an email. We are using Outlook XP and Internet Explorer 6... Internet Explorer opens but does not give the page. Normal use of internet is ok. Any idea??? ...

Problem with opening OL98 .PST in OL2003
I bought a new computer with Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I I created a file with personal folders "backup.pst" in Outlook 98. I copied this file into my new computer and tried to open it in Outlook 2003. Outlook 2003 does not recognize the file and gives me the message that "this file is not a personal folder file". I run scanpst.exe program to repair the file. I got the message "Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file backup.pst. No information can be recovered". I tried to convert the file from non-unicode format into unicode format by creating pe...

Problem opening and configuring Outlook 2007
I have Windows 7 with Live mail. I recently installed Office 2007. When I attempt to open Outlook, I get "The connection to MS Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." I click OK. Then a MS Exchange window pops up. I click OK on that. Then I get another error message. "Cannot open your default email folders. The file .... outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. I ran diagnostics all said I'm OK. BUT still my Outlook is DOA!! HELP! -- CR Do you actually have an exchange connection? "CR&quo...

Open forum in add mode directly from desktop
Could somebody please tell me how to Open forum in add mode directly from desktop for the desktop or tell me where I can go for an answer THanks in advance!! ...

Finally I opened the cash drawer!
The devices I use are Epson TM-T88IIIP Printer and MS EP107 Cash drawer(it's a very old mode) and the cash drawer is wired to the printer directly. Firstly, I installed the windows driver for the printer and the cash drawer couldn't open. I called the support representative and they said the driver of cash drawer has to be OPOS and the cash drawer is driven by the printer, so the printer driver has to be OPOS. I didn't see any info about this in the manual. Maybe Microsoft should add it. Then, I installed the Epson OPOS driver and added the the printer and the cash drawer in...

Jpeg links opening in Explorer instead of Picture Manager
I've set up a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 that has links to jpegs. I've gone back in to add more photos but am having problems with the links. I added 6 photos all from the same folder and all about the same file size. However, 4 of them are giving me the "red x" box. I don't understand why 2 are opening while the other 4 will not. I've tried adjusting the file size and moving the files but nothing is working. The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the upgrade to Explorer 8. Prior to the upgrade, my photos opened in Pictu...

opening established files
Originally purchased Publisher 3.0 for Windows 95. Used it often. Upgraded to Office 97 and still used Publisher 3.0. Later upgraded to Office 2000. Still using Publisher 3.0. Transfered all my existing files to new Dell 8200 with XP last year. Still able to use Publisher 3.0. Recent hardware problem required reformat of hard drive. Backed up all files to CD at local vendor. Reinstalled XP and all programs. Now I cannot open Publisher files. Error message says cannot load from a different version. All other programs appear to be working as in the past. 3.0 is all I ever ...

error code when I try and save/open doc to external hard drive.
I am having a lot of trouble with this program on the last two versions of windows. I had vista and now have converted to windows 7. I am using office 2007. I was having a error message pop saying "do you want to allow the following program to make changes to the computer". I believe I fixed that by unchecking a box in a compatability tab. The next day when I tried to save an error message said "Word could not create the word file check the temp enviroment variable". I changed the HKey "hopefully and correctly", now I don't have that message pop ...

Unable to open excel dictionary error
Hello, Our client is receiveing the following error when trying to login. "Unable to open dictionary c:/etc.../XL1878F.dic" They claim they have not made any system changes. It just started to occur. We have removed XL from the set file until we figure out the error. Does anyone have any ideas on this? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada It would appear that the file is corrupted. I would just reinstall the software or copy a Great Plains folder from a workstation that is working properly. "Doug" wrote: > Hello, > > Our client i...

MS Word equation editor won't open when double-clicking on an equation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I created a document (.docx) using the Office 2008 version of MS Word some time ago (2 months or so). Recently I wanted to correct an equation in that document and re-opened the document (on the same system and with the &quot;same&quot; copy of Word) and attempted to double-click the equation to edit it. Instead of the equation editor I get the &quot;Format Picture&quot; dialog box. In the interim I did install an update (I tend to try to stay up to date) and am at 12.2.4 (100205). <br><...

Best book for creating GUI using Visual C++ (VS 2003)
Hi all, First of all sorry for the cross post. I was not sure which ng would be most appropriate. I need a book that gives guidelines on good GUI design (preferably, comes with a few template GUIs one can extend). There seems to be so many books out there, I would be very grateful to hear from any experienced GUI designer out there - who can recommend a book for designing GUIs. A bit of background of my self. I am a C/C++ developer, but have some basic GUI design experience using VBs Form Designer. I have a little experience of MFC but I'm hoping to generate a lot of the boiler p...

unable to open or save workbooks in excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel haven't used excel for about a year but when I tried to open a file the other day all I get is 'file cannot be accessed - either file is read only or server document is stored on not responding'. I then attempted to save a file and got this message 'excel cannot access the file'. can't understand why word is working but excel and powerpoint aren't? Check in your Excel Start-up folder: it may be there is an alias there pointing to a file that no longer exists. But when Excel is runnin...

ExMerge with 2003 SR-1 error
Hello all, I am not sure what is happening but I have an information store that is way bigger than what is should be. I performed an offline defrag. It gave me a bad page error so I did a offline repair. Success then I did a offline defrag and it brought down the size of the store but not much. I was figuring on extracting the pst's using exmerge, removing the edb/stm files and doing the second step of exmerge to put the mail etc back in. It gives me a information store not running or permissions problem error msg. Can anyone give me a bit of guidance on this... I would appr...

Publisher 2007 SP2 File-opening issue
The long-awaited hotfix has FINALLY been released. Apparently the team has tested it on all the files they received and all open just fine. Publisher hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972566/ Office cumulative update: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/972632 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed Bennett wrote: > The long-awaited hotfix has FINALLY been released. Apparently the team > has tested it on all the files they received and all open just fine. > > Publisher hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972566/ > > Office cum...

hidden rows & columns slow file open
Hi, I have found that if I have extensive Rows and Columns Hidden in the Sheets of a large Workbook, that it causes Excel 2000 to take a long time to open a file. It opens quickly in version 2003. If I set all Columns and Rows to Hidden = False during the BeforeSave event in ThisWorkbook sheet, the file re-opens quickly. Note: During use of the workbook I have individual Worksheet_Active event procedures that set certain Rows and Columns to Hidden = True based on various criteria. Is this a known issue, and the only solution? It makes saving the file slow... not as slow as opening, bu...

MS Word 2003 and C#
Im on the fence over developing an online web application which allows our users to compose an agenda using a WYSIWYG HTML editor vs MS Word 2003 which the users are currently using. The online approach will definitely be scaled back when it comes to pure control over text and formatting vs Word but the trade off is now we are able to identify what areas of the agenda are Sections rather than just streams of text since the user must specifically identify what is being created as it is being created. Also we allow other users to view the online agenda and submit files to identified Se...

View upon opening
Reloaded entire computer including Office 2007. Now when I open any old spreadsheet It opens in a view which dosn't show folders or L/R drag bar. Also not scrolling below bottom line. I must select "new window" to get them back. Probably overthinking this but can't find where or how make it open as before.. Thanks for help. SG Hi, Try maximinzing the window. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "shakey" wrote: > Reloaded entire computer including Office 2007. > Now when I open any old spreadsheet It opens in a view which dosn't show > folders or ...

Closing and re-opening forms on exit
Is there any method that when i exit a field on a form, that i canon the exit button tell the form to close and automatically reopen again. I use an "Udate" command in the form, and i need to write the date before i go to the start of the form again -- Many Thanks Kevin On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:02:00 -0700, Kevin wrote: > Is there any method that when i exit a field on a form, that i canon the exit > button tell the form to close and automatically reopen again. > I use an "Udate" command in the form, and i need to write the date before i > go to the start o...

Close Adobe Acrobat Opened by Macro
Hello, I have an excel workbook and in it is a macro that takes one of the sheets and creates a pdf file from it. Once the pdf is created, it is displayed on screen in the Adobe Acrobat program. Is there a way to close the Adobe Acrobat program within the macro so when it is finished I'm back at the worksheet I started in? (the one I ran the macro to create the pdf in the first place) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!! Michelle ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly fr...

Is a form open?
Is there a simple way of checking to see of a certain frmName is loaded/open? When I open a required settings form within a main form (when a required setting field is empty), my settings form ends up behind the main form. I'd like to bring the settings form to front & set control focus. Tried this, but doesn't bring the form to front: Private Sub Form_Current() If CurrentProject.AllForms("frmComPort").IsLoaded = True Then Forms!frmComPort!Combo3.SetFocus End If End Sub --- Stewart wrote: > Is there a simple way of checking to see of a certain frmName is > l...