Show double toolbar's tooltip

I tried to create a toolbar that has tooltip on a CDialog.  It works 95% of
the time. A tooltip appears when the mouse move on a tool botton.  However,
sometime when I move the mouse very quick (move around a button) on a same
tool botton.  there are 2 tool tips.   Then, if I leave the mouse there (not
move),  I can see one disappear first, then a little later the second will
disappear.  It seems to me, it tried to show a tool tip while there is
already has one.  I don't see anything I can do.  When I receive a
TOOLTIPTEXTA or TOOLTIPTEXTW notify, I just set the structure.   I don't
control when to show  and not show the tool tip.  Do you know what is going?
Any suggestions that I debug or fix the problem?

Thanks.
0
smo7k (13)
8/26/2005 3:57:12 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Chart does not show up in print preview and wont print?
I have chart that is a workbook page but when I select print preview it does not shown up, only a blank pages comes up. And so it wont print. How can I fix this? I have Office 2007 and I can not select set print area or clear print area, they are shaded out. ...

Custom toolbar
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how I go about saving a custom toolbar so it is available for all workbooks? TIA LB -- Instead of saving a customized toolbar, I think it's easier to have a workbook build it whenever it opens. And since you want it available to every workbook, you can put it in your XLStart folder. John Walkenbach has a very nice program that actually adds some items to the worksheet menubar--it looks very neat and is easy to update. It's his MenuMaker program: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip53.htm Linda Bennett wrote: > > Would someo...

Toolbar Button's abnormal behavior
hi All! I am developing a project in which i am using a toolbar having 3 buttons only. I want to change the bmps on one particular button(the 3rd button) at runtime and i had successfully done that, but, there is a problem, when my program creates the same view again(by clicking on a button) it displays 4 buttons, the fourth button have the same BTN_ID as the 3rd button, but, it doesn't toggle the image where the 3rd button toggles image. I did check the onInitialUpdate in my View class , OnCreate of CMainFrame. But i am not creating any other button in this toolbar at runtime. Would...

%20 shows up in document name when doing a save as
I do alot of quotes that I pull up an old document, update with new info, then save as a new document name, leaving the old one as is. Sometimes when I go to save the new document as save as, the spaces in the name of the document are filled with the percentage symbol and 20, %20. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...

Why can I suddenly not see toolbar options when I'm working on a d
Suddenly when I'm working on a document I have to click on "home" or "view" or "review" etc. EACH TIME I want to use a feature like bullet or indent paragraph etc. Until today when I clicked on "home" all the home tools stayed visible at the top of the document until I moved to "view" or "review" etc. Now as soon as I type on my document, the "home" (or whatever) tools disappear and I have to click "home" (or whatever) each time to see them. How did this happen and how do I fix it??? You have &...

Numbers Double Typed
I have a docx. It has numbers. On Screen and Print Preview appear fine but when I print it out the numbers have other numbers typed in the same place so that it appears like I have both 70,772,544 and 69,888,123 occuping the same space and looking like garbage. Does anyone have any idea what would cause this and how to get rid of it? Which kind of numbers are these? Page numbers? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Mike H." <MikeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82941016-1F64-429E-AE79-FD89C596CC7B@microsoft....

Address toolbar will show only one file
With multiple excel files open the address toolbar will only show one of these. It used to show all open files until I downloaded an Office update recommended by Microsoft after I sent off an error report for an Excel bug. Apologies for first message omitted - "appreciate if anyone could help" "Ian Grega" wrote: > With multiple excel files open the address toolbar will only show one of > these. It used to show all open files until I downloaded an Office update > recommended by Microsoft after I sent off an error report for an Excel bug. Ian Assuming you me...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

Why no "normal view" on toolbar
I have several graphs some show the "Normal view" button on the tool bar, others dont. How do i enable the "Normal View" again? Or is this because i have something active wich disables it? ...

copied additional column shows in view but does show on hardcopy
I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the same format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. I checked and that column is not hidden. Re-define your print range to include that column? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 06:51:01 -0700, Patricia W <Patricia W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the= same=20 >format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. = I=20 >checked and that column is not hidden...

Linking worksheets and the formula shows up instead of the answer
I am linking between two sheets and the link formula is showing up instead the answer. It could be a few things... #1. The cell is formatted as text. Format|cells|General (or some number variation--just not Text) then hit F2 followed by enter to re-enter the formula #2. You're looking at formulas Tools|options|View tab\ Make sure Formulas isn't checked #3. Maybe a mistake in your formula. Make sure that there is no space before the initial = (equal sign) BalancedSolutions wrote: > > I am linking between two sheets and the link formula is showi...

How do I enter a date in excel without "/" ex. 041504 will show 0.
Excel can't do this without some help. You could look at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html for an addin that can set this up. tj "Amy" wrote: > ...

Double click
Ok here's a good one. I have four tables called:- Main Control (Main Form Data), Board Information (Details about Board Revision), Software Information (Software relating to the Board Revision) and SF Numbers (a table of incrementing numbers for ref to the software) On the Main Control subform i have the fields at the top from the Main Control Table, then two subforms from the Board and software tables. All are linked great and you can scroll and all the records change according to the main Design Number from the Main table. On the software subform at the bottom i have a field called SF...

Year series shows wrong in chart
Hi all : using Excel 2003, I have what should not even be a problem that I cannot solve. I have a series of years in a column, 1970-2006 to be exact, and these are the labels for my x axis. When I insert chart this appears as 1,2,3,...instead of 1970, 1971, etc. It doesn't matter how I format that column, text, general, custom, nothing works. Why is it not just giving me the data in the format that is actually there and how can I get it? thanks for any help Bevin B. Try first entering the dates as dates. To check to make sure they're entered as dates, after entering the data c...

Images in Signature show up as attachments!!

Unhide (show) Outlook Bar
At work I use Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Outlook Web Access for email. I have hidden the Outlook Bar and cannot find out how to unhide (show) it. This means that I cannot read my deleted messages before dumping them. How do I unhide the Outlook Bar? Ask in an Exchange group as Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.co...

chart to show employee requests during a given year
I am not very familar with charts or graphs. I would like to create a chart that will track employee requests off during a given year. I need it for excell 2003 any help would be appriciated thanks! ...

Disappearing dialogs related to button double clicks?
I've been troubleshooting an elusive bug and I think I've run out of ideas. I'm using MFC with my own subclassed dialogs and button controls. I have a app with many dialogs controlled by a process control layer. When a dialog is ready to disappear it calls the process layer with a "hide me" event. It can also call a second event, like "run the next job setup step," as it goes away. I don't use DoModal(), although I simulate it by disabling dialogs other than the current dialog. The process layer hides the dialog. It also shows dialogs and sends them th...

Show shape on cell select, Hide shape when cell is deselected
How can the sub below be modified to a sheet level code that works like the pop-up DV input message (ie when DV cell is selected, the input message will show)? Or any other sub which can give the same functionality - when cell (within a defined range on the sheet) is selected, show the shape "txt1", when cell is deselected, hide the shape? Thanks Sub T_Box1() If ActiveSheet.Shapes("txt1").Visible = False Then ActiveSheet.Shapes("txt1").Visible = True Else ActiveSheet.Shapes("txt1").Visible = False End If End ...

Nothing shows up in Database objects in Database Wizard
Hello, I am having touble with Visio 2003 once again. Though the db wizard, I created an excel spreadsheet (table) for data and am tryinig to link the chart back to this original database so that when I change something in the database it will change correspondingly. I am going back through the DB wizard, and can only get as far as selecting a database object to connect to. I have selected the original dada source, checked table, but nothing showes up under the database objects. Am I or my computer missing something? Please help! Thank You. Have you defined a name for the region ...

Crosstab but if a value does not exist,it shows an error in a sub-
I have a crosstab query that shows datas like this: W-Date Planner ACCY CONC POUCH 22-Oct-07 BAM-06 38 67 96 23-Oct-07 BAM-06 14 8 85 24-Oct-07 BAM-06 106 30 220 where ACCY,CONC, POUCH is the "Column Heading" the query is working fine, but these datas are showed to the user using a subform, the problem is when in crosstab query appear a new Style, like TOC and do not appear ACCY or other it shows an error, because a field in sub-form was not found I think it's because the sub-form was built with previous datas and then when new datas appear it shows the error, how fix this...

Graph paper for charting patterns/showing objects to scale in a sp
Trying to locate the correct Office product to be able to layout a physical space showing objects to scale. AND being able to use graph paper to show a pattern Visio - but what you really want is some sort of a CAD program. By the way, this newsgroup is for people with questions about Publisher specifically, not Office in general. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0FDBF22-79EC-466E-AF54-56586A7BF503@microsoft.com... > Trying to locate the correct Office product to be able to layout a >...

Trendline won't show?
I have a chart with two trendlines already showing, but when I try to add a third trendline (for a third series), it won't show in the chart. It does show in the Legend, but not in the chart. Anyone have any idea what causes this? Actually, I found my answer in the thread below titled "some charts will not show trendlines", dated 6/6/06. Thanks Andy! http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=trendline&dg=microsoft.public.excel.charting&cat=en-us-excel&lang=en&cr=US&pt=f3f7ac8a-4ea0-4c36-bed9-8feae6d75298&catlist=&dg...

Using an unbound textbox next to each record in form, with all records showing?
I am working with an inventory system, and would like to have a form that shows all products and their current inventory levels, and next to each of them have a textbox for entering in new inventory levels. Is this possible somehow? I can't seem to so it with continuous forms. Is it possible to have run-time created textboxes? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. -- justme0010 justme, I'm not sure how the setup you described would be used in an inventory system. You'll have to give us more information as to what data you have, and how you plan to calculate invento...

Taks pane no longer shows up when starting Excel
How can I fix this? When I go to "View->Task Pane", it shows up. And when Excel is strating, it appears momentarily, then goes away and a full-page worksheet appears. TIA! http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293820 -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Bob" &...