Server error

Hi all
 i m sending this request to google server

GET http://www.google.com/reader/atom/%s/private/full HTTP/1.0\r
\nAuthorization: GoogleLogin auth=%s\r\n\r\n" ,
strUserName(Usermailid) , strAuthKey(Authtikation key) );

it is giving such kind of Message (The server encountered a temporary
error and could not complete your request.<p></p> Please try again in
30 seconds.)  So firstly    i  waited for some time  but after waiting
such a long  time it is giving same  kind  of  Message .
one other query
   if the url is wrong then  it gives the same kind of message  or
something else
i  hope someone will come  for  share dre knowldge ...

 thx in advance

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"nandan Mehra" <nandan.mehra@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> i m sending this request to google server
>
> GET http://www.google.com/reader/atom/%s/private/full HTTP/1.0\r
> \nAuthorization: GoogleLogin auth=%s\r\n\r\n" ,
> strUserName(Usermailid) , strAuthKey(Authtikation key) );
>
> it is giving such kind of Message
[...]
>   if the url is wrong then  it gives the same kind of message  or
> something else

Hi,

Are the string parameters encoded in ANSI, Unicode UTF-16 or Unicode UTF-8?

It seems to me that the "de-facto standard" string format for the Internet
tends to be Unicode UTF-8.
So, maybe you are sending some string formatted in the wrong way (e.g. a
Unicode UTF-16 string, while a UTF-8 is expected).
You could try to read and check the string resulting from the formatting
(printf-like) statement...

Giovanni

"Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dicanio@invalid.it> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Are the string parameters encoded in ANSI, Unicode UTF-16 or Unicode
> UTF-8?
>
> It seems to me that the "de-facto standard" string format for the Internet
> tends to be Unicode UTF-8.

For example, if you want to send a string with the "Psi" Greek alphabet
letter, if you encode it as UTF-8, you should not pass the Greek Psi symbol,
but instead a sequence of bytes represented as ANSI characters in the
following screenshot:

  http://www.geocities.com/giovanni.dicanio/temp/PrintUnicode.jpg

You might find the utility I have developed to convert from UTF-16 to UTF-8
interesting (with C++ source code included):

  http://www.geocities.com/giovanni.dicanio/temp/PrintUnicode.zip

I would like also to point to Joe's web site (www.flounder.com); Joe has
written a "big-monster" very rich program to explore internationalization
and locale; you might find it very interesting (however, I don't know if it
manages UTF-8, too):

  http://www.flounder.com/localeexplorer.htm

HTH,
Giovanni

Exchange Server Removal
I have a Windows 2003 AD containing 3 domains. Each domain has an Exch Svr 2003 in it's own admin group, all in one Exchange Org. I want to remove 1 of the servers and it's admin group. Do I just uninstall the Exchange Svr software on the desired server and then remove that admin group from another Exchange Svr manager...? If so, and advice to make it go smooth...? Thanks, Tom... On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:10:51 -0400, "Tom Karpowski" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote: >I have a Windows 2003 AD containing 3 domains. Each domain has an Exch Svr ...

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Outlook.exe has caused errors and windows is closing it
It also says it is creating an error log. We have basically put a user profile and reimaged the computer and still have this error that shuts down Outlook. 1. It appears that there must be something in the data of outlook since that is all that remains from the previous installation. We have removed all calendar items and still have problems. All that remains are email items. Virus signatures are current (today). Any ideas? 2. Where is this error log. What is it called. We have searched for it on the local hard disk and don't see anything that we can access. Has anyone had ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Clip Organizer error after SP4 install
Experiencing the problem described in KB article 821257, whereby an error occurs using MS Publisher 2002 Clip Organizer on a Citrix Metaframe XP client after SP4 was loaded on Win2K servers hosting the Citrix farm. KB article says a patch is available through the Product Support service. Have been unable to contact the Product Support Service for several days, either by phone or after registering for the Passport .NET online service. Does anyone know what needs to be done to fix the Publisher Clip Organizer error? or a site that I can download the patch? Is obtaining the patch now ...

Formula Error
I have a list of codes in F$19:F$1500. I was attempting to use the following code to assign a number to each unique value in the list and repeat the previously assigned number if it is duplicated. This works for the first 15-20 numbers, but returns an error (#n/a) afterwards as if the code stopped working. I have tried EVERYTHING... Same result each time. =IF(COUNTIF($F$18:F19,F19)>1,VLOOKUP(F19,F$18:G18,2,FALSE),MAX($G $18:G18)+1) Any clues? My guess... =countif() treats everything as text. So the text string ="1" (or '1) will be counted as a match as well as the num...

Working offline, but no exchange server to go online with.
Hi, I use: Win XP SP2, Office 2003, SP 2. I started to create an Exchange Server account but shortly after, deleted it. Since then, I get an "Offline" icon in the right lower corner of the Also, when I try to use Rules and Alerts, I get the message: "You are currently working offline. To use this command, you must go online and connect to the Exchange Server." I do not have Exchange Server. There is no choice to go online in File Menu either. Any help would be appreciated. Create a new mail profile in Control Panel->Mail Icon->Profiles. = Configure it with...

When using Terminal Server
When remote users open Outlook from a Terminal Server session, they only see a small portion of the messages in their inbox (and other folders) that are on the Exchange Server, yet when they log in at the main office, they see all messages. What controls the two different views and how is it changed. Thanks in advance for any help, Bob Showalter, Packer International ...

Outlook 2003 error
I got reburish PC from microcenter. It had a trail version of Office 2007 which had outlook. I uninstalled Office 2007 and install my Office 2003. All other Office program works fine except Outlook. After creating my email account it gave me this error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. Outlook could not startbecause a data file to send and recieve mail could not be found. To dd a data file, such s a perosnal folder file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel." I did that an when i try to add a data folder on my outlook profile it ga...

Printing problem on a terminal server
Hi, I created an application that does some printing with MFC (7.1). When I do a print preview or I print, every thing works fine. However, when I try to do a print preview or if I try to print from within terminal server, then all the fonts are very small (they look like 1pt high). What am I doing wrong (or what should I do)? This is a sample of my code LOGFONT font; ::ZeroMemory(&font, sizeof(font)); _tcscpy(font.lfFaceName, _T("Courier New")); font.lfHeight = -MulDiv(75, pDC->GetDeviceCaps(LOGPIXELSY), 2540); // 7.5 pts font.lfWidth = 0; font.lfEscapement = 0; font.lfOr...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

Errors 150 and 382 in browser based client ?
Hello people, We've succesfully set up a MS CRM environment. When I am in the browser based client, everything show Ok. However, as soon as I try to reach whatever menu in the browser, I get an "A runtime erorr has occured. Do you wish to debug ? Line 382. Error: not implemented" error. Sometimes it is an "Line: 150. Error: object doesn't support this property or method" error. I would expect this to be some local security setting in the browser but I've been trying out a couple of settings without success. This message was posted here before already in this ...

Buffer Overflow Error
I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled "lsass. exe" Is there something I can do without having to re-image my hard drive and lose all my data? Please help The Local Security Authority Service is a critical Windows component. What happened to cause this problem? Can you access your system at all? You should post this in the Windows Admin newsgroup. Nue "Confuses" <u20196@uwe> wrote in message news:5de894e67636a@uwe... >I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled >"lsass. > exe" > > ...

DDE link error Excel freezes
Hi, I am using Excel 2003 and in one sheet I have a DDE link from anothe program. When I open the sheet I get a question wether I want to updat the fields or not. When I click YES the sheet normally opens and I ca view the data. But sometimes it seems like Excel freezes and I have t wait 3-5 minutes until it resumes. Anyone that has any idea why? The source program is always started first by the way. Kennet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
After installing Service Pack 1 and Un-installing and Re- installing Device Update 4 we are still unable to access the OMA or OWAAdmin application. The stack reference is Security.Exception on the mscorlib. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Visual Basic error in Excel2000
Recently I started getting the following visual basic error when I start up Excel2000 "Compile error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". I get the following error when I close Excel "Compile error in hidden module:DistMon". When I click "OK" the program continues and other than the PIA factor, it does not seem to impact the operations of the program. I have tried to reinstall Excel2000, but it did not fix the problem. Short of upgrading, any ideas on how to fix. It is a fault of one your add-ins. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and uncheck each add-in,...

Error Message R6025
I´m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. It says the error is on the money.exe file. What do I do? Reinstall? In microsoft.public.money, Trevisan BR wrote: >I�m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it >shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. > >It says the error is on the money.exe file. > >What do I do? > >Reinstall? See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240437...

Trendline covering up error bars
Hello-- How can I change the order of the trendline and data set? My trendline is covering up my error bars... I want them on top. Any way to do this? Thanks, Jennifer jenant@gmail.com -- itgoeson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ itgoeson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25793 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391979 A chart has certain layers, and the orcer of the layers cannot be changed, only the order of objects within a layer. Trendlines go on top of almost an...

Business Portal Install Error #2
I am installing BP 3 on a GP 9 server which is running Win2k3. SQL 2K is on same server with an instance name (Not a Default server). When I try to install BP I receive a error. Declaring Type : Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.PCITeam.Install.BP.Packager.Packager. Target Site : LoadPackagerComponents Error Summary : Failed Loading Packager Data Element (PD_GP_COMMON) for Install Feature (BusinessPortal). and it was hanged with the following message Please wait while the setup wizard installs Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Portal. This may take several minutes. Status Loading data 1 of 21 T...

MAPI error importing contacts into Outlook 2002
I am trying to import contacts from ACT 6.0 into Outlook 2002, but I receive the following error: "An error occurred while importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0X80070057 was reported. Please try to import/export again later." I have close to 3000 contacts I'm trying to import, but it always gives me an error after importing 750 of them. I've tried importing via Excel and via a tab delimited text file, eliminating the non-matching fields and mapping everything. I've also tried seeing if there was any data around record #750 tha...