When I select right text alignment in the edit control properties, the text is still left aligned when I run the program.  What am I doing wrong

Thanks
Dan
0
anonymous (74722)
1/29/2004 4:16:12 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dan,

"Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
> When I select right text alignment in the edit control properties, the
text is still left aligned when I run the program.  What am I doing wrong?

I've no idea :-))) You can open your RC-file as text, and make sure it has
the ES_RIGHT style set, thus:

    EDITTEXT        IDC_EDIT1,25,15,120,70,ES_RIGHT | ES_MULTILINE |
                    ES_AUTOHSCROLL

Other than that, you'll probably have to post more info to make it possible
to help you.

Johan Rosengren
Abstrakt Mekanik AB

> Thanks,
> Dan

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

if cell is text move left one column

pulling certain characters from a string of text
I need to look up "certain critera" within a string of characters, then return that "certain criterea" to a new column. Some examples of a strings of characters may look like these: K5J091509001 Sample PO#S881009 K55sample PO CarrieRJR TJ5 My "Certain Critera" I have listed on another sheet, named "REP ID" K5J S88 K55 RJR TJ5 How do I pull out the 3 characters of "Certain Criterea" from the string of text and copy or enter it into a new column? Hi, =left(a1,3) "SaraMack" wrote: > I need to look up "c...

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Select Nodes
I am using the XmlDocument Select Nodes method and it seems to work OK except that it returns embedded nodes in the collection when I only want the nodes that are not embedded. For example I have a statement as follows: nodes = doc.SelectNodes(\\Node1\\Node\\DesiredNode); It gives me back in the collection all the DesiredNode tags. If I select retrieve the nth node as follows node = nodes[n-1]; It gives me the correct node and all DesiredNodes that are embedded within the nth node. So if I ask for the first node it gives me the first node which includes about 5 embedded DesiredNode...

Data migration - Adventure Works

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

Removing spaces from text #4
I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any easy way to remove this space? Use the TRIM() function. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1144876429.220961.309040@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at > the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any > easy way to remove this space? > I tried using that function but the results st...

Request Selection
Hi, if we try to assign an activity to an open Request there are all Requests available (include closed). is there a way to show only open requests in this select-formular ? regards armin ...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

modifying and copying multiply selections
Why when I select multiply objects, including text boxes or when I try to select them and then drag to a different locations the program just create a new copy but leaves the old one behind it? It didn't happen when I was working with other versions of Power Point. I think http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00882.htm will help. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Slav" <Sl...

Charttitle.Text crashes (Excel 2000)
Hi, when I try to run the following code (on an existing diagram): With ActiveChart Dim globalLstFile as String globalLstFile =3D "02 KOBA_XYZ_C3-06214 02- 20.7-20.8=B0C Touchprobe Mittelpunkte.lst" =2EHasTitle =3D True =2EChartTitle.Text =3D "KOBA Sphere Gauge S/N 38 538 (" + globalLstFile + ")" & Chr(10) & _ "color coding: red =3D Zone 1, green =3D Zone 2, blue =3D Zone 3"= & Chr(10) & _ "light color: measurements that contain spheres that are within 20 cm of the edge of the measurement volume" ..=...