Save Dialog Box for Smartphone 5.0

Dear,
I am developing an application to enable user to save file with
desired file name, I can get a save dialog box in Pocket PC 5.0 using
GetSaveFilaName API, but it dont work for Smartphone 5.0.
Is there any way to get Save Dialog Box in Smartphone 5.0 using VC++.

I would realy appriciate any help.

Thanx
Atif

0
visitatif (1)
5/16/2007 3:03:38 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Exchange 5.5 size-constraint-violation
Hi to all. We have a strange problem with our exchange system (5.5 SP4). In our site we have 4 mailboxservers (3500 users) and one bridgehead server. Since the rollout from Office 2003/Outlook 2003 we got ndr's with id 290. In the logs i see the following event: "A non delivery roport (reason code transfer-failure and diagnostic code size-constraint-violation) is being generated ... and was redirected ..." No one get's the ndr and the mail is lost. If the sender send's the mail a 2nd or 3 rd time the mail arrives. If i move the sender and the recipient to the same ex...

Filter listbox using combo box
I have a listbox on a form. The listbox row source is a query. It pulls in fields such as Work Request ID, Category, Status, Assigned To etc. On the same form I have an option group with 6 options (Category, Status, Building, Floor etc). When one of these are selected - it populates a combo box with the data. For example - if the user selects OptionCategory then the combo box lists all the Categories to choose from. Once the user has selected one of the six options and then selects an item in the combo box - I want to filter the listbox to show only those records. For example, the us...

Drop down box issue
Hey all, I am using excel 2007 on XP Professional SP2. I am using a drop down box on a worksheet that selects from a column of designated data elsewhere on the worksheet. The data I have is 1 row of codes, with 1 row of descriptions for that code. I would like to select a code in the drop down box and have the corresponding description fill in an adjacent cell to the drop down box. Is this possible? Example Codes Description 1 One 2 Two 3 Three 4 Four etc... When code '1' is selected in the drop down box for cell A1, I want cell A2 ...

Excel Check Box problem
Hi, I am new to this forum, but in desperate need of some Excel help. I have created a long series of questions and the answers are in th form of "check boxes". If the user clicks the YES checkbox to questions I want to be able to "add" them up, and come up with result, i.e ANSWER. If the user clicked 3 YES and 1 NO, I want different answer to appear. I am not too sure if I am on the right track, as so far I was wonderin if I need to give the TRUE a number and so on? Hope this message is not too confusing. Hope you know what I mean. The new example should help. ...

Integration mgr 8.0, payroll import
I am trying to import employee payroll information. The 3rd party HR system exports the employee info. with the employee showing up multiple times. For example, if the employee has 3 deductions, the employee information will show up on 3 different rows, each one with a unique deduction code. When I run my integration, it only picks up the first row for an employee, and ignores the other 2. Any thoughts how to make this work? (I do not get any errors during the import) ...

Can't save Excel using Save button,
When I try to save an Excel spreadsheet, I get a message saying "GWXL97.xla could not be found. Check spelling of file name and verify that the file location is correct." I have never named any of files by that name and don't know what it refers to. I have to hit the "X" button on the upper right hand corner and wait for it to ask me if I want to save it, then go through the save process. This happens even if I try to save changes to an existing excel document This may help... xl: close button is dimmed after groupwise is installed http://support.microsoft.com...

RMS 2.0 & QB journal posting
hello and thanks for reading/ helping, we have occasionally had a journal out of balance in RMS that will not post to QB. This happens a few times a year and i go into QB and solve the bookkeeping issues but would like to clear the jounals from RMS. We have done it before where we export the 'bad' journals to a different file. Where is that setting to change the export file dump? thanks, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0106_01CA1757.8CB9C960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Joh...

Where are custom color schemes saved
Is there a way to copy several CUSTOM color schemes from: (1) . . . Publisher 2003 on one stand alone computer to Publisher 2003 on another stand alone computer? (2) . . . From Publisher 2000 to Publisher 2003 when upgrading? I can't figure out where they are stored. Thanks!!! -- dmg Of course, as soon as I posted this question, I found my answer. I believe that the custom color schemes file is saved as: custcols.scm [Mine was located at: C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Publisher\] -- dmg "dmg" wrote: > Is there a way to copy sev...

Exchange 5.5 NDRs
We have exchange 5.5 SP4 running on W2K(advanced). We have a problem where our system is generating hundreds of NDR messages per minute. we have only recently started experiencing this problem after a long period of time. 2 days before this started we established a second MX record with our ISP for a second domain. The first domain i.e me1.domain.com ran for 10 months without fault. 2 or 3 days after establishing the second MX record for me2.domain.com, we started generating thousands of NDRs and cant seem to stop them. We have disabled outgoing emails until we can find a solution to ...

Internet Mail Service (5.5) Running on Win2000 box
Hi - I have been everywhere and checked everything and I am stumped. I am running Exchange 5.5 (SP4) on Windows 2000 (SP4 - no AD). Every 22 - 24 minutes like clockwork, the IMS stops, which stops the info store. I have it set up to restart automatically, but it is really annoying to all users. Either the requesting data box appears or a network connection error message pops up. 15 - 20 secs later the services are back up and I am good to go. I have applied every hotfix I can find and checked every setting with the server that process the mail coming into my server. Any help w...

Returning values from dialog-like forms
I have a number of instances where I'm using InputBox or MsgBox to display a modal question/answer dialog. However I'd really like to make these much more customized, using Access forms that I can control with code in the form. But I'm at a loss how to set up and return values from such a form. For instance, my app stores e-mail addresses for our suppliers in "tblContacts". Currently when someone sends an order to the back office for processing, it looks to see if there's an address in tblContacts for that supplier, and if so, displays an InputBox with that add...

"Conflict Message" dialog without any items to keep
Office 2k3 environment (mostly) with exchange 2003. We're finding items in various public folders that are getting this little square icon (rotated 45 degree's) with a couple red arrows pointing inward. When we try to open this item a window pops up with the title 'conflict message'... it contains a from and a date and a subject, a little info on what is going on, basically stating that conflicting edits have been made to the same item... then two buttons... "keep this item" and "keep all" underneath that there is a white area with a header of 'l...

Volume full-cannot save
I am having a problem with Word 2004 for mac when I leave the program running all day. Late in the day when I go to save I get an error message that says "Desination volume full, cannot save. Please choose a new volume". What can be done to save your work at this point? All I can do is loose the data. I know it has to do with the auto save but is anyone else run into this problem? Haven't a clue, but for a hope of getting accurate advice, you will need to state OS version and clarify whether you are saving to a local drive, removable media, or a network drive, or what. On 2/2...

DLookup on Text Box
I am trying to use DLookup to populate a text box on my form. I am failing at all levels to get this to work. Could someone please help me? The form name is [frmOT_Forecast_Output] I want to use a combo box to select an Employee. This cmbo box is named [cmboLTLPicker_01] Once the employee is selected in the [cmboLTLPicker_01], a text box named [LTL_PPH_01] is populated with data from the field called[LTL_PPH] from query named [qryEmployee_Performances]. I read I need to put a =DLookup in the control source of the text box I want populated on my form. Can anyone help me write this? ...

Migration BCM to CRM 3.0 #2
Hello, I'm working on the migration from BCM to CRM. I installed Data Migration Pack and ran it. I successed the 8 checks and I maped correctly the users and the territories. But when I launch Configure I have an unexpected error. In the log file I have: .... 7/12/2006 10:51:24 AM------>Next Screen Request: From ConfigurationSummary screen To ConfigureCRM screen 7/12/2006 10:51:24 AM------>Initializing CDF database... 7/12/2006 10:51:37 AM------>Resolving Outlook with Business Contact Manager configuration IDs to Microsoft CRM 7/12/2006 10:51:37 AM------>Application Terminat...

ANN: New XML Differencing, Updated XML Mapping in Stylus Studio 5.3
A new update for the Stylus Studio XML IDE adds a new XML Differencing Tool, updated visual XML mapping tools and many other features. Download a free trial of Stylus Studio 5.3 at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html Highlights of new XML Differencing Tool: * Differencing of XML files and folders using a customizable color-coded XML tree view * Support for one-to-one and many-to-one XML file * Step through XML differences node-by-node * View differences using "split-screen" and "merged changes" views * Expand all changes, or collapse identical XML blocks to sim...

Pivot Table Question #5
Hi, I'm using an excel spreadsheet and I have a list of customer numbers in column A and a list of account numbers in column B. Many customers have more than 1 account number. What I would like to do is change the layout so that I have each customer number listed only once and have all of the account numbers corresponding to the customer number in the same row (so for example I would have customer number in A:1, account number 1 in B:1, account number 2 in B:2, account number 3 in B:3 ect) . Is there a way to do this? Is it possible to do this in a pvt table? Thanks. Row items will ...

VBA to show the browse dialog box
Hi, I have to create a macro to save e-mails in .msg format on a file server. The user has to be able to change the directory as required. How can I show the Browse Dialog Box, so the user can choose the directory in which to save the e-mail? I've made many searches but can't find anythnig. Thanks Pascal ...

strSQL =selecting information from combo box
User will select preset information from a combo box which will provide the correct data using a record source query. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200703/1 On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:57:40 GMT, cyndithomas via AccessMonster.com wrote: > User will select preset information from a combo box which will provide the > correct data using a record source query. Is there a question here? -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail Unless the original poster is unaware that the Co...

Cannot Delete Phone Call / Emails in CRM 4.0
We upgraded to CRM 4.0 from 3.0 and have had very few issues apart from bringing some customisations through. The only issue that is still outstanding is that a couple of phone calls and emails for each user is coming up with this error:- "The requested record was not found or you do do not have sufficient permissions to view it." What we would like to do is physically delete these records as they are no longer needed as this is not happening on any new entries. Any help or pointers on this would be great, thanks in advance ...

CRM 4.0 can't import "import into marketing list"
Hi, Please help In CRM 3.0, when you import leads you can select a marketing list (or create a new one) to import to. But I can not find the same thing in CRM 4.0. How can I import leads and put them under a marketing list? Thanks ...

Move mailboxes from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2003 between 2 domains
We recently acquired a new company. They are running Exchange 5.5 on NT4. We are running Exchange 2003 in mixed mode. We are planning on using ADMT to merge Users, Groups, PCs and Servers. What would be the most practical way to move the user's mailboxes from the Exchange 5.5 server to the Exchange 2003 server, maintaining all information between the directories. ExMerge is your friend here. It will take all of the mailboxe son 55, make PSTs, and then take the PSTs and import into the new mailboxes. Quest and Aelita likely have products which are more feature mature, but, ExMerge wi...

New version of Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK available
And it doesn't say "Pre-release" anymore :) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd14b74308c5&displaylang=en Regards, Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility The download screen may not say "preliminary" but the .chm does Peter "Jeffry van de Vuurst (CWR Mobility)" <reply@to.newsgroup> wrote in message news:eY4YxH59FHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > And it doesn't say "Pre-release" anymore :) > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd...

how do I generate a blank cell when I paste link; comes up
I'm trying to make a template for invoice / bill of lading where data is linked from an input worksheet and linked to a form worksheet. When I link blank cells, the results are - or 0. I would like the cells on the form to be blank if empty on the template. Hi Mitch Give us an example of your formula and we will probably be able to expand it for you. Michael -- Michael Mitchelson "MitchP" wrote: > I'm trying to make a template for invoice / bill of lading where data is > linked from an input worksheet and linked to a form worksheet. When I link > blank...

Forms
Dear all, when i create a combo box in excel and select as a range a list in the cell reference i can see a figure, probably the number of the item i selected from the list There is any possibility in the cell reference to see the text i have selected from the range? Thanks in advance Manos Manos, the combo box returns a number that corresponds to the position of the item you selected in the list. So if you select the first item in the list, the combo box returns 1. If you want to display the actual text somewhere, use the INDEX function: =INDEX(ComboBoxInputRange,ComboBoxOutputCell) ...