redrawindows don't work in embedded, what can i use?

Hi,

i would like to know the alternative of
RedrawWindow(NULL, NULL, RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW)
for Embedded VC++.

I try Updatewindows but that's not work. If someone can write me the code
equivalence the that line please.

There the part of the code :

void CDrawingView:nMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
{
   if(m_Pan && GetDC()->PtVisible(point)) {
      if(m_pDrawing->isOpen()) {
         double OnePixel;
  VIEW drwview;
  m_pDrawing->GetViewProperties(&drwview);
  OnePixel = 1/(drwview.PPU*drwview.ZoomLevel);
         drwview.ViewLeft = drwview.ViewLeft -
OnePixel*(point.x-PrevMousePnt.x);
  drwview.ViewBottom = drwview.ViewBottom +
OnePixel*(point.y-PrevMousePnt.y);
  m_pDrawing->SetViewProperties(&drwview);

---->    RedrawWindow(NULL, NULL, RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW);
         PrevMousePnt = point;
      }
   }
   CStatic:nMouseMove(nFlags, point);
}

0
sakrf (7)
8/16/2004 12:54:51 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Frederic Sakr" <sakrf@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<uenA8uygEHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> Hi,
>
> i would like to know the alternative of
> RedrawWindow(NULL, NULL, RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW)
> for Embedded VC++.
>
> I try Updatewindows but that's not work. If someone can write me the code
> equivalence the that line please.
>
> There the part of the code :
>

> void CDrawingView:nMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
> {
>    if(m_Pan && GetDC()->PtVisible(point)) {
>       if(m_pDrawing->isOpen()) {
>          double OnePixel;
>   VIEW drwview;
>   m_pDrawing->GetViewProperties(&drwview);
>   OnePixel = 1/(drwview.PPU*drwview.ZoomLevel);
>          drwview.ViewLeft = drwview.ViewLeft -
> OnePixel*(point.x-PrevMousePnt.x);
>   drwview.ViewBottom = drwview.ViewBottom +
> OnePixel*(point.y-PrevMousePnt.y);
>   m_pDrawing->SetViewProperties(&drwview);
>
> ---->    RedrawWindow(NULL, NULL, RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW);
>          PrevMousePnt = point;
>       }
>    }
>  CStatic:nMouseMove(nFlags, point);
> }

Have you seen the documentation 'MFC for Windows CE'? Is it Windows CE
you are using?

BOOL RedrawWindow(
LPCRECT lpRectUpdate = NULL,
CRgn* prgnUpdate = NULL,
UINT flags = WCE_IF( 0 RDW_INVALIDATE | RDW_UPDATENOW | RDW_ERASE ));
0
rquirk1 (133)

Some OWA users cant login but some can
We upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 5.5 and rolled out OWA. Some of the users can access the OWA system, But some cant. What should I check? Are the mailboxes all on 2003 yet? Are you still in mixed mode? How long ago did you migrate the mailboxes? I've experienced a similar situation where I needed to wait for either SRS or the ADC to replicate information for migrated mailbox before OWA could be used. This took up to an hour sometimes. Also, did you check the permissions of the user account to make sure they have access to OWA? I am having the same issue. It has been 3 weeks f...

Can I delete OE and just use Microsoft Outlook 2002
I would like to delete Outlook Express is this advisable? I am going to be using Microsoft Outlook 2002 which I recieved w/Toshiba PDA and already have it set up on the same PC as OE. Can I use Microsoft Outlook for multiple e- mail accounts? Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257824 With Outlook, you can integrate and manage e-mail from multiple e-mail accounts, personal and group calendars, contacts, and tasks. "Delia Marlowe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c4025...

How can I use my calendar and other features wo using Outlook emai
I have Windows7 OS. I upgraded to MSO 2007. I cannot access the calendar, etc. without setting up an email profile which my ISP will not allow using the email address. How can I use my calendar and other features without using Outlook email? I could use the calendar on previous versions without setting up an email account. Why can't you use Outlook w/o a mail profile? What happens when you try? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft....

Using Publisher for long reports
Hi. I write long reports (50 pages) in which layout and style are very important. I'm thinking of switching from Word to Publisher since Word's management of pictures and layout drives me wild. Can anyone advise me if Publisher might be the right choice? Does anyone have some long document templates they could show me? -- Giles It sounds like Publisher would be perfect for you since you indication that the layout is important. I can't help with a sample tho because (1) the longest I've done is about 24 pages and (2) my newsletters contain personal contact information and...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Are you looking for online jobs for college students? Or are you simply looking for the best work at home jobs online so that you don't have to work that boring 9 to five job any more? Well if you are you a college student who doesn't have time for a full time job but needs some extra cash and you're looking for online jobs from home or you're someone who simply needs a different line of work, then you've come to the right article! Today a lot of people are looking for online work and are getting into what is known as affiliate marketing. Why? Because it has a l...

How do I open doc's from Publisher 2000 when I am using Pub 2003?
I recently purchased Publisher 2003 and can't seem to edit any document from a previous version. Are you running Norton AV? Try disabling NAV Script Blocking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Start NAV Click Options. If a menu appears when you click Options, then click NortonAntiVirus. The Norton AntiVirus Options dialog box appears. Click Script Blocking. Uncheck Enable Script Blocking (recommended). Click OK. Restart the computer if prompted to do so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "GAR" <GAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01222D01-7A00-4...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

Can't Change Text direction in office 2007
Hi, i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with ltr direction. What's the Problem ? Hi, You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Close Word. 2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. 3. In the "Available...

How can I put a text box in every cell?
Two questions: -How can I put a text box in every cell that I am using WITHOUT having to insert on manually every time? AND - How can I make sure that a text box inserts itself automatically into a new row whenever I add a row? Thanks! One way is to select the row with the text box and copy it to the next row. Copy and paste it several times and then select the rows and paste them as a group. "bmowell" wrote: > Two questions: > > -How can I put a text box in every cell that I am using WITHOUT having to > insert on manually every time? &g...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. Download and install the latest version of MDAC from Microsoft. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C814B57-C82D-4066-8586-7CFDA8750D55@microsoft.com... > Hi...

Using a drop down box to select all results
I have a summary page which pulls data together from several sheets an displays summary statistics etc. I want to be able to use a drop down list to select particular product and only show data relating to those products - so far so good. But ..... having put in my drop down and referenced it in my formulae now cannot show the summary data for ALL products. Is there a wildcard that can be used in drop downs to select all -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could add (All) to your list of products, and check for that selection in the formula. For example: =IF(A2=...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

Can't save new contacts in Outlook 2007
When I try to save new contacts in Outlook 2007, I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." It's been suggested that I clear the forms cache but cannot find how to do that in 2007 (recommended link was for 2003 version). Can anyone help with that or is there another possible solution? P.S. I am working off line in Outlook, if that matters. Also, I can revise and save revisions to existing contacts with no problem. HJ Why are you starting a new thread? Suggest following the recommendations in ...

using interop to create document word 2007
I am using c# and word interop to open a mailmerge document fill it in and then display it to the user. Once i display it the c# app has nothing more to do with the word document. The user can edit it as needed and then save it as a pdf and that is fine. The issue is I would like to set the default path for the document and it could be a network drive or sharepoint and will change every time also it will never be where the original document was opened. ...

Full screen doesn't works in Word 8 for mac
Hello everybody Strangely my full screen option doesn't work in Word. It only enlarge the window of my file but background and other opened applications are still visible. Thanks for any clue Full screen mode functions in Pages so I don't think it's a system issue -- Constance Hi Constance, the fullscreen view in Word does not really deserve that name; all it does is hide the toolbars and the rulers. It is nowhere near the fullscreen view in Pages, which hides anything not related to the currently active Pages document. Sorry; there's not much you can do ...

How can be detected if an Outlook profile is corrupted ?
Hi, I would like to verify in a program if an Outlook profile is valid or not ( is not corrupted ). Is there a method to do this ? Thanks Valid or corrupted are different things. Valid; account exists Corrupted; errors in mail profile Valid; Test Account button in Account Setup Corrupted; not possible as it can be many many things, you'll know when working with it -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "kistvan" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in mess...

Can I use Free Excel Viewer 97/2000 in Windows XP?
Microsoft downloads doesn't list the free excel viewer compatible with Windows XP. Is there a free download to view and print excel spreadsheets, that's compatible with Windows XP? Linda The Viewer for Office 97/2000 works fine under Windows XP. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:11:01 -0700, "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Microsoft downloads doesn't list the free excel viewer compatible with >Windows XP. Is there a free download to view and print excel spreadsheets, >that's compatible with Windows XP? Linda An...

using excel from dotnet
situation: I'm working on a new app in vbexpress 2008 using acad com interop Also need to write extracted data to excel. problem: At home(laptop) i have excel 10. At the office excel 12. (both seem to have excel5 listed in refs.) I need to work at both locations. can i reference both 10 and 12 in the same vbproj (i think not) can i just reference 5 and is that just an older version with common (but not the latest) interface? i guess i can just have 2 vbproj files (one on laptop one at work) and just copy the .vb class files that are being edited back and forth, not cop...

creating a program that uses data from a sensor....
Hello, I want to create an MFC program that uses parameter values passed to it from a meter (specifically the resistance in ohms of resisters in an electronic circuit). What are the hardware components that would be needed? And what MFC class(es) would I use to accomplish this? Thanks, RABMissouri2006 On 21 Oct 2006 08:10:50 -0700, "RAB" <rabmissouri@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to create an MFC program that uses parameter values passed to it >from a meter (specifically the resistance in ohms of resisters in an >electronic circuit). What are the ha...

how to use outlook w/o exchange server?
Trying to use outlook and cannot send/receive email. error msg 0x8004010F. I work from home, have no employess, no need to share address book. Just trying to use it w/ a new PDA I have. The exchange server appears to be a fee based service - I don't know. I just want to use Outlook to schedule my appts, keep contacts and use email. SMScott <SMScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to use outlook and cannot send/receive email. error msg > 0x8004010F. I work from home, have no employess, no need to share > address book. Just trying to use it w/ a new PDA ...

can not save or view attachments
I can seem to be able to save or view attachments the reason is that it greyed out what do i do to ungrey it?? Thanks See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm to learn how to get the attachments off. One popular method is Attachment Options from www.slovaktech.com For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit Forward on a message and open or save the attachment, then close the message. Or disable it using tools | options | security. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 i...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

having renamed a workbook my password does not work
yesterday I split and renamed a huge excel workbook which was password protected. Today the password does not allow me to open either document. I have been using the password for ages and know it is case sensitive. Help Did you hit the caps lock by mistake? Lyndsayd wrote: > > yesterday I split and renamed a huge excel workbook which was password > protected. Today the password does not allow me to open either document. > I have been using the password for ages and know it is case sensitive. > > Help -- Dave Peterson ...

how do i ignore a number when using MODE function?
Hi I have a list of numbers that I want to find the MODE in: 0 0 1 2 0 0 3 3 2 2 2 0 0 But I want to be able to ignore the Zeros How do i go about doing this so the mode function gives me the #2 only Thank you -- Dev4me ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dev4me's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29709 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498091 =MODE(IF(A1:A20<>0,A1:A20)) which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the...

How can i print 1 page only??
We have Microsoft Outlook 2002. If an e-mail initially generated by us becomes very long owing to back and forth replies we would like to print only the first page containing the latest reply. However, the only option we are given is to print 'all/even/odd' pages. Some mails we receive which are not initially generated by us however give us the option of which page to print. It is this type of print option we would like to have for all e-mails! its driving us up the wall, there must be a simple way to do it but we just cant find out how! HELP! --------------------------------...