Re: OCX used within ASP page

"Tom Hoskins" <info_nospam@morovia.com> wrote in message news:...
> Hi all,
>
> I am developing a OCX with MFC. One requirement is that it is able to send
> drawings as JPG to web browser. Curretntly  this  OCX  can save the
drawing
> into JPG,  but how  to  make it  send  the JPG to the  browser? I am
newbie
> to ASP,  and anyone  here can help?
>
> 1 million thanks in advance.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web Page could not be found
Whenever I startup Outlook, I get a popup that says "Web page could not be found. blah blah" . I have to select OK for it to continue to get my messages. Why is it doing this? What can I do to not cause it to do this? Thanks, Tony Please provide the following information: 1) Version of Outlook 2) Email environment: Exchange, POP3, etc. 3) Does you have a PST? If so, what is the size? 4) Are there any error messages/numbers? 5) Have you checked the application event viewer for any Outlook or Office-related errors? If there are, what are the Event ID number(s) & sourc...

Changing Font Characteristics Within a Formula
How do I change the font color and make it bold within a formula? I am trying to link two different cells with text in them to one cell and I would like to have the color and font weight changed for just one of the links. For example... A1=1 A2=2 I want B1 to show 1(black normal font), 2(red bold font) Thanks. -- jdurrmsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jdurrmsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27122 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=467599 What you want is called ...

Used to Word Perfect, Do I need Pub?
Hi, I've been creating flyers in WP and wonder if I'd be better off in Publisher. I paste, size, position, border graphics. I write text and play with fonts. I need to be able to email my flyers to a computer illiterate group, who can barely download a file and don't have WP, can't download Reader for PDFs. Ideally, I need to send the flyers in Word, but trying to manipulate graphics in Word is miserable. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Mather <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>....

My MFC VC++ app is crashing within ProcessShellCommand
The application is running in debug mode and it crashes on a Win2K production server both when running interactively (by double-clicking on the exe when I, an administrator on the box, am logged on to the server) and as a service under a local account (which is part of the Admin group also). However, If I run it under the LocalSystem account everything is fine. Also, everything is fine if I run de application interactively through a Terminal Server session or through Remote Debuging from the Visual Studio environment running on my laptop. The application works fine both interactivle ...

How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel?
How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel? What have you done so far? Is there a specific problem that you need help with? R1_4Life wrote: > How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Page view vs. Print View
One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the screen (2 screens wide) but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try to copy/paste the page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages. Any way to fix this? -- MsG Hi rather than copy / paste to a new book how about right mouse click on the sheet tab and choose move or copy - choose a new book from the drop down and ENSURE that you click create a copy then you'll have the same formatting as the original ... you might also need to check under file / page set up, if scaling or fit to page is tur...

Re: Easy question -hard answer
Please see suggestion at your original post. -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Al (KB3U) and Darlene Romanosky North Fort Myers, FL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ AJR wrote: > Please see suggestion at your original post. Please QUOTE the post you are replying to. http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html Thank you. ...

HTML Emails
This is for my job, so I cannot change software packages. It's Outlook or it's nothing. I need to create a newsletter that will be distributed quarterly. To spice it up, we decided to create a nice looking HTML formatted email with images, etc. (just like the everyday spam we get). The only way I was able to figure out how to get the HTML into an Outlook email is by... 1) Create the HTML in another program (namely, I use Dreamweaver) 2) Preview the HTML in a browser (I use Internet Explorer) 3) 'Select All' on the page, 'Copy' it and 'Paste' it into t...

Syntax error using dlookup
Hi All, I have the following piece of code ChkProv = DLookup("[Province_Cde]", "Provinces", "[Province_Cde]= ' " & Left(Nat_Reg, 2)) which I want to use as part of validating that the 1st 2 left chrs of Nat_Reg correspond with a record in field Province_Cde However it gives me the following error when executed Syntax error in string in query expression '[Province_Cde]='GU' GU is valid in the record I was trying to add as a test & it exists in the table Provinces.Province_Cde Any suggestions on what to try to corr...

Help! Can't boot even to safe mode. Can't re-install OS. 0xc000
Hi all, I'm hoping some experts are on the discussion group here because I am getting close to a dead end. I am trying to help a friend restore his Windows XP installation. It's a real doozie. He has a very expensive CAD program on it and wants to avoid at all costs wiping the hard drive clean and losing the program -- for which he has no installation software... (I know, that was a dumb thing to lose the installation software, but it's been my experience that it's all too common among the non-geek population...) --This is a Dell laptop, but there is no re...

Using both Landscape and Portrait page formats in the same sheet.
Hello, Would anyone happen to know how to change the formatting of pages in a worksheet to allow the printing of both landscape and portrait pages without having to cut and paste pieces of the data into another sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ps. I know that Word does this task. So is there something available in Excel. I think what you're trying to do is print several different sections i the same sheet, some portrait, some landscape. The easiest way to do this is, for each page or section that you wan to print, create a "Custom view" All printing information...

How to get a long column of numbers to wrap and print on 1 page?
I have a long column of numbers that we add to daily. This column needs to be sorted in ascending order and then printed. I don't know of a way to sort multiple columns together so that is why it is one long column. Is there a way to get it to print as multiple columns across a page so as to not have numerous pages with only 1 column on each? Thanks. take a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm In article <3880FBB4-BF95-4A82-B98A-519C79BF1A34@microsoft.com>, Sue <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a long column of numbers th...

Daily Importing of External Data using Web Query
Every month I create a spreadsheet from a template by creating one ta for each day of the month named after day of the month/year (010104). then maually enter a Web Query on each tab which downloads dail weather information for an insect life cycle model. This is a very time consuming and tedious task because the onl difference in the links is the expression "20040101" (for January 01 2004) to "20040102" (for January 02,2004) INCLUDED IN THE LINK. Is it possible to use a macro (VBA code) to enter the Web Query addres in cell A1 on each tab when the workbook is created an...

Using COUNTIF but blank cell if zero

Using FindFirstChangeNotification() problem
I am new to the win32 C++ language and is having a problem with inplementing the above structure, below is the code that i'm using to monitor a folder/file exclusively for renaming action: HANDLE ret=FindFirstChangeNotification(dir,true,FILE_NOTIFY_CHANGE_FILE_NAME); //change notification is set now start monitoring while(1){ //start wait proccess DWORD wp = WaitForSingleObject(ret, INFINITE); switch(wp) { case WAIT_OBJECT_0 : HANDLE hDir = CreateFile( dir,FILE_LIST_DIRECTORY,FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_SHARE_DELETE, NULL, /* security descriptor */ OPEN_EXISTING, ...

In Case You Didn't Notice
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980150 -- Regards, RD ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have you installed the patch? And more importantly, does everything still work? <VBG> -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "RagDyeR" <ragdyer@cutoutmsn.com> wrote in message news:%23zrTeFTwKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > http:/...

HTTP_300 error when useing Active Sync, any clues would help
First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that straightened out by following this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? Hi Joe, What version of the server are you running? What platform are you running the server on? "Joe" wrote: > First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that > straightened out by following this article > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get > an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? > > ...

Using the VS .Net .msi setup
Hi, Based on Newcomer's latest recommendation I investigated using the built-in installer package .msi generator for deployment, so that I can use dynamic MFC dll. I added a setup project to my solution, that was ok, it detected dependencies OK. But while compiling it warns that two dll's should be excluded becuase they are under windows protection. MSVFW32.dll and AVIFIL32.dll. If I exclude them, how will it then work? Will that force it to include them in the executable, or is it always certain that any windows o/s already has them? Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen wrote: &g...

pages flip flop
Hello Gurus, I've never seen this before: a Word 2007 document with a mix of portrait and landscape pages (about 30 pages). The portrait pages start out printing fine but after the first landscape page, the pages print out upside down. Then after 4 landscape pages in a row, the portrait pages are right side up again. Etc. It doesn't happen that every landscape page causes the flip flop, but there's no discernable pattern that I could find as of yet. NOTES: I've been printing find from this Word 2007 and this computer to that printer without such a thing...

Compilator C++ freeware for commercial use
Is there a freeware compilator C++ for commercial use? On Tue, 22 May 2007 09:40:42 +0200, karol1208 <karol1208(Cut this)@gazeta.pl> wrote: >Is there a freeware compilator C++ for commercial use? Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition? MrAsm GNU C++. joe On Tue, 22 May 2007 09:40:42 +0200, karol1208 <karol1208(Cut this)@gazeta.pl> wrote: >Is there a freeware compilator C++ for commercial use? Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm I think, as MrAsm suggested, you can use th...

CreateFileMapping()
CreateFileMapping() - still succeeded without a system Page File? I configured my computer so that no harddisk drive has a page file. The strange thing is: when I call CreateFileMapping() to create an MMF object backed by the system paging file, the API still succeeds. My codes: HANDLE hFileMap = CreateFileMapping(INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, NULL, PAGE_READWRITE, 0, 64 * 1024, _T("MySharedData")); How can this happen? Thanks. ...

How can I use a cell reference in Sumproduct array formula?
I have a table with dates down the and employee numbers across the top. I have SUMPRODUCT formulas in all the cells to gather data from named arrays from a database in the spreadsheet. I'd like to avoid munually changing (either individually or with REPLACE) date and employee number references in each formula in each cell. my formula looks like: {=SUMPRODUCT((Date=DATEVALUE("11/4/04"))*(Audempno=33758)*(Units))} also, I used a previous suggestion from this forum on another similar spreadsheet (successfully...for fiscal 3/05)with copying the whole spreadsheet and changing the d...

CDF Migration using current info
I have a basic handling of CDF and have successfully migrated over data. But, I'm wondering how does CDF handle data that needs to be linked to data that is currently in the working CRM? For example, I want to import a product into the CDF. I have an existing Subject tree in our working CRM. How to I relate a node on the existing subject tree to this product that I have in the CDF? This example can be generalized as I can't seem to do any sort of relation of existing information and the soon-to-be-migrated data on the CDF. Any ideas? tia, Gary How about I make it easier,..........

3 charts per page
How can I put 3 charts on one page for printing? I don't want the excel data; just the charts. The easiest (only?) way I can think of is to make them embedded objects in a worksheet (or a chart sheet). -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <31A8B169-0DD9-45C9-B7C1-A3763C64C18B@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How can I put 3 charts on one page for printing? I don't want the excel data; just the charts. > Hi Lulu, You can put more t...

text page format on new email
When I start a new email, my curser drops down the text page about half way (10 to 15 lines). It is almost like it is set up for a letter head (I don't have one). People recieving my emails receive them in this same format. It only happens on my new emails. All forwards responses, etc are normal. Try this Go to start -- run -- outlook /safe and check if this helps ... if yes i can suggest further steps... <r.a.hoover@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:1154099151.651968.171660@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > When I start a new email, my curser drops down the text page abou...