pure virtual function call iexplore.exe runtime error

Hi,

sometimes i get a runtime error named "pure virtual function call" from the
executable "iexplore.exe". i use a lot of dhtml technology and javascript
inside
my website i.e. it depends heavily on scripting. but i think it has
something to
do with the transition technology build-in the ie that i use (Interpage
Transition with directx).

If someone knows what this is, suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Best Regards

Kerem G�mr�kc�

0
kareem114 (144)
9/10/2004 2:51:05 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi,

thank you for the information, but how can this occur within the internet
explorer runtime.
seems to be a bug or similar. but my problem is, that seems to arise only
randomly. i ran my
java script code in different internet explorers but on some version and not
everybody throw
a exception. and important to know is, that the machines are running on same
hardware
environment. i think it is the interpage transiton that makes the runtime
call the virtual function.
and i could not found some information related to that...

Best Regards

Kerem G�mr�kc�

0
kareem114 (144)
9/11/2004 1:03:11 AM
Following url explains about R605(pure virtual function call) error.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=125749

<Kerem G?r?c? <kareem114@hotmail.com>> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> sometimes i get a runtime error named "pure virtual function call" from
the
> executable "iexplore.exe". i use a lot of dhtml technology and javascript
> inside
> my website i.e. it depends heavily on scripting. but i think it has
> something to
> do with the transition technology build-in the ie that i use (Interpage
> Transition with directx).
>
> If someone knows what this is, suggestions are appreciated...
>
> Thanks in advance...
>

> Best Regards
>
> Kerem G?r?c?

0
pop1444 (20)

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

can i download lxce serv.exe

Error in Outlook Today

Qrp Date functions

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

80070005 error #2

Using INDIRECT within functions

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

Date function quit working

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

How to use count for calls per hour

Weekday function
Does VBA have a function which accepts an integer input between 1 and 7, which returns a string value to represent the corresponding day of the week?? For example, if you give the function an integer value of 1, then it should give back a string of "Sunday"... and the number 7 should return "Saturday". I know I can easily write my own function, but I'm curious if VBA provides a function already. No need for me to reinvent the wheel. thank you Don't think so, you would need to write one Function MyWeekDay(DayNum As Long) As String Dim Days A...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...