Property Page

All,

How can I make a property page active from a menu item?  Thanks in
advance....

0
sharp_mind (13)
9/2/2004 2:21:40 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I got it.
m_dlgPropSheet.SetActivePage(m_dlgPropSheet.GetPageIndex(&m_EnSyncPage));

"The Truth" <sharp_mind@email.msn.R.E.M.O.V.E.T.H.I.S.com.no.spam> wrote in
message news:e$YuNOJkEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> All,
>
> How can I make a property page active from a menu item?  Thanks in
> advance....

0
sharp_mind (13)

adding multiple pages for a publisher e-newsletter/e-announcement
Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and so far they have all been a single page. Now, I need more room and was wondering if all I have to do is insert a page. Will all pages show up in an email of the publication or just the first page? (The computer i'm on right now won't allow me to send a publication as an email message, so I can't really check). Does anybody know how sending a multiple page publication as an email message work? lanosh wrote: > Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and > so fa...

Changing page orientation
Can ANYONE tell me how to change the page orientation in a publication? I need several of the pages in my document to display in the landscape format. HELP Hi Danni (dfishel@eocr-inc.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Can ANYONE tell me how to change the page orientation in a || publication? I need several of the pages in my document to display || in the landscape format. HELP Sorry Danni, but that is not an option. Workarounds: 1. Have two publications - one for the portrait pages, one for the landscape pages 2. Rotate all objects 90 degrees on the portrait page (you can select all ...

Missing "Edit Page" under "Site Actions"
I am using WSS3.0 with Project Server 2007. Both apps are patched with sp2 and Feb CU. On each of my pages, while logged in as the site administrator, the "Edit Page" option does not appear in the "Site Actions" drop down menu. The only option I have is Site Settings. I verified that I am listed as a site collection Admin, is there anywhere else i should look? ------=_NextPart_0001_7C71EB48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Edit page option will be disabled on any page when another user has checked-out that particular pa...

Excel XP: Page Setup Issue
How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious Thanks in advance Joe Mathis "Joe Mathis" <jmathis@designworkshop.com> wrote in message news:845FBE98-1D78-49BD-865A-6B3A397A41B9@microsoft.com... > How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious? > >...

Workbook Properties
Hi. I have an Excel spreadsheet. The Created date is different on the General and Statistics tabs. One is from 2001 and the other date is from 2004. The document was given to someone else to archive and then returned. Is that why the differences in dates are appearing? Is the date from 2001 the original creation date and the date from 2004 when I was given it back? The document was renamed by the other person. Thank you. Experimenting a bit it appears that the Statistics tab created date refers to when the file was created in Excel (File, New). The created date on the General...

Getting 2nd page of a .PDF file
I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page using the Insert Object and selecting the Adobe file....It always gives me only the first page... thanks dave Delete the first page of the PDF after you insert it. You cannot reverse this action in Acrobat. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dave schurr" <daveschurr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B75E6C-913B-417D-99E8-28CE823EDA42@microsoft.com... >I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page u...

Re: Account Won't Show Up on Home Page as a Favorite
For some reason this message appears to have been deleted from the server. I'm reposting it. Kevin "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:... > I have a Home Equity Line of Credit account that, for some reason, will not > show up on my list of favorite accounts on the Home page in Money 2003. In > the account details I have the Add to Favorites checkbox checked and under > the Favorite Accounts menu item it does show up. Also, when I am in the > account register view and I click on the account name to drop the list of > ac...

Print a Poster as an A4 page
Hi, can anyone tell me how to print a poster publication on just one A4 size sheet? Thank you. Pippy <Pippy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hi, can anyone tell me how to print a poster publication on just one > A4 size sheet? Download and install PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com. Set the paper size in the PrimoPDF driver (File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper > Properties) to the size of your poster. Set the Page Size in Publisher to Full Page. Print to the PrimoPDF printer. You will get a PDF file of one page containing the entire of you...

asp.net page with framework 2.0 andajax
I initially made an ASP.NET page and after I added AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration <% @ Register Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 " Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%> then I have write the ScriptManager in this page. In the web.config page i have write the tag <add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>. Now w...

inserting/merging pages
Trying to find out how I can add (2) 5.5W X 8.5H pages on 1 file with (2) 8.5W X 8.5H pages on a different file? All have the same background. I can not insert new page from page 2 that is 8.5X8.5 because it will be the same size and it does not let me make changes in page setup. Hence the reason I created pages 3 & 4 in a new file. ...

getting property problems
Hi, I have a little program to work out how to get certain information from my companies LDAP. - Connecting to the LDAP is not a problem. - I want to search all entries with the filter is (&(ou=ENN)(eriIsManager=Y)) the ou property holds the company name and the other one is to select only those who are a manager. - the time needed by the FindAll is taking about 20 sec for 20 results, I find it a bit long. - when I want to show the number of results found on my form with .count it takes a really long time (in minutes!). - after that I want to read the uid property from the...

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Purchase orders
Is there any way to have purchase orders print size matrixe horizontally instead of vertically? I can place an order for fiv style of shoes and the PO will be four pages long because of th large number of different sizes in the matrix. If the size matri could print horizontally, the PO would be about a third of a singl page. I'm talking about Quicksell. But what about RMS also? Do you need t buy a third party program for another $1,000 to make this happen ...

RSS feed page gives script error
I get the following error when clicking on the RSS item in Outlook 2007. Does anyone know what it means and how I can get rid of it? An error has occurred in the script of this page. Line 16 Char 1 Error Object expected Code 0 Url http://office.microsoft.com/client/outloorss.aspx?ns=OUTLOOK&lcid=1033 Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No Thank you for any help you can give me! It's actually a failure on the page and not within Outlook. You can disable the page though or set it to another address if you like. To do this; Right click on...

Home page will not stay changed, it reverts back to MSN>
I log onto Google, go to internet opetions and set as my home page. When I close that page and open IE again MSN is my home page again. I tried locking the tool bar did not help. Am I dumed to us MSN as my home page? HELP Chet <Chet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I log onto Google, go to internet opetions and set as my home page. > When I close that page and open IE again MSN is my home page again. I > tried locking the tool bar did not help. > > Am I dumed to us MSN as my home page? How is this in any way related to Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Copying Multiple Pages
I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or merge two documents together. Many thanks for your time Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24 items. Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new publication, link them again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microso...

What's this web page feature called?
On the yahoo home page, if the mouse pointer hovers over items in the "My Favorites" list, a floating window opens up. http://m.www.yahoo.com/?r0=1258393277 Or www.yahoo.com which takes you to the first link. What's that feature called? I'm trying to find a way to disable it in IE 8. No clear responses since yesterday. I'm hoping maybe someone here has enough page design knowledge to just provide a bit of vocabulary. This group deals with Windows XP issues, the internetexplorer.general group would be a better place to ask. -- -- &qu...

how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.
This isn't. Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit. That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Retreaving a Page from a Master Web Site
I am hosting nine web sites. One for each high school. www.adams.edu www.cooledge.edu www.fillmore.edu www.washington.edu And so on the master site is www.canutillo.edu I have a very large set of graphics is www.canutillo.edu\Maps\TxMap.asp so I do not want to copy it to every school site. I want to access that map in every site but I am having trouble with my a finding my map Right Now I have a href = www.canutillo.edu/Maps/TxMap in each of my high school sites, but I cannot get it to point to the right directory. Can anyone give me the correct scri...

Printing a report with consecutive pages
Hi I currently have a report that runs several pages. For each record, I want it to print consecutive pages, e.g Page 1, Page 2, Page 3. At the moment, when I print, it prints Page 1 for all records and does not print page 2 at all. Is there a way to print only one record? Thank you in advance. I find your question ultra confusing. If you want to print out only one record, you might want to look at the solution at http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0002.htm. If that's not what you want, please try explain so us old guys can understand what you have and wh...

aspx page not getting all rows from stroed procedure
Im working on an issue with an aspx page. the code is below StoredProcsDataContext storedProc = new StoredProcsDataContext ( ); var results = storedProc.ssp_GetAllAccountsForProducerCode ( producerCode ); int Reccnt = results.Count(); IList<ssp_GetAllAccountsForProducerCodeResult> resultList = results.ToList ( ); LossReportBOC searchResults = new LossReportBOC ( ); LossReportBO item; its only returning 32 rows, when i run the stored procedure standup i get all 400+ rows that im expecting. any ideas on where to look? thanks Woody any sugestion or comment made ...

printing extra page
Hi I'm using office '97. I've used Excel to layout cards. Get pic to correct size, make cells correct size then use them as a guide to place pics in correct place. When I look at the sheet it looks ok. Go to print preview and it show 2 pages with a bit of a pic on the other page. Try to only print 1st page and it insists on printing both. I've had this before where I couldn't find the errant cell. How do I find it? Can I just deleat page 2? Cheers BB ...

what is "world space" and "page space"
what is "world space" and "page space" in the SetWorldTransform function? thx. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en- us/gdi/cordspac_3hdf.asp >-----Original Message----- >what is "world space" and "page space" in the SetWorldTransform function? >thx. > > >. > ...

Can't print in sequential page order. No "Complex Scripts" tab
MS Help tell me to default change the print order on a MS Publisher publication by clicking on the Complex Scripts tab. However, no such tab exists in my MS Publisher. What do I do? What version Publisher? Are you trying to print a web page? PUB2002: Right-to-Left Complex Script Cannot be Selected in Filtered Web Page http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299277/en-us PUB2002: Arabic Text Is Not Displayed in Print Preview Mode http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285377/en-us An East Asian language or a Complex Script language may be unavailable on the Languages tab in the Setup program of a 2007 O...

Task Response Property aways return 0
Hello, I have some tasks received from my POP3 account. For each task I get it properties with: task->GetProps(null, 0, &count, &props) When I try to get named property for the Response Status: MAPINAMEID NamedID; NamedID.ulKind = 0x8120; hRes = task->GetIDsFromNames(1, &NamedID, 0, &NamedPropTags); For this property I get always value 0. Is it one of those strange Outlook things where it only gets set under some very specific circumstances (only gets set for Exchange tasks)? Thank you in advance. Alexander ...