Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #3

I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third
time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails.
After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object
fails).

It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of
memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows Task
manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable?

0
aa
12/15/2005 8:07:58 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can use Task Manager to check for resource usage.

You can look in the Output window to see a list of memory leaks when your
debug program exits.  Sometimes there is even enough information to help you
find the leak :o)

HTH some..

Tom

"aa" <a@163.com> wrote in message
>I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third
> time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails.
> After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object
> fails).
>
> It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of
> memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows
> Task
> manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable?

0
tserface (3861)

Problem with CFTPConnection

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Access 97 can't resize database window

Exchange 5.5 System Manager on windows 2003
I know that it is not possible to install Exchange 5.5 on Win 2003, however, is it possible to install Exchange 5.5 system manager on win 2003?? Many thanks Omar Omar: Yes, do a custom install from the Exchange 2003 CD and select to install the System Manager and Exchange 5.5 Administrator. Regards, Martin "Omar" <omar.khan@isistelecom.com> wrote in message news:a02801c4794b$532db8f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > I know that it is not possible to install Exchange 5.5 on > Win 2003, however, is it possible to install Exchange 5.5 > system manager on win 2003?? >...

About Exit and close window.
Group, I have a dialogue base application. There's an Exit button in it. Eachtime when exit the program by clicking Exit button, fun() and OnOK() executed, but if the window is close by clicking (x) on the upper-right coner, fun() will not be executed. How to make this function--fun()--executed when click (x) button on the upper-right coner? Thanks. Rather than calling your fun() from the Exit event handler, call it from the dialog closing event handler, so that no matter how it is shut down, that method is called, and so is fun(). hope that helps. Dan. "sxy7711" <sxy771...

Office installation and Windows 7

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

request to solve my problem #5

date function #3

Custom reports #3

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)