Problem with Wizard type Application

HI All
Working on a wizard type dilaog application and taken the idea of creating
wizard from the below link

http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/wizard2000.asp

Here having one problem:
what I am doing is that Suppose right now on property page number 3 and
performing some operaion, after finishing operation want to jump on the next
page (number 4) automatically, without clicking on the Next Button.
For this using SetActivePage(int i) function. but this function throws
exception.

One more thing that when I jump from Page 3 to Page 2 it jumps successfully,
problem is with the pages ahead.

So Please tell me that how to jump over the next page in the wizard
automatically

Please help.
Thanks

0
rtripathi (21)
6/29/2006 5:18:07 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The future pages might not have been created yet (which only happens the first
time they are entered).

The CPropertySheet class has a 'PushButton' method which simulates the user
clicking 'Next' 'Prev' etc.

Use this and then in the 'OnWizardNext' etc, return the page you want.

Rajeev wrote:
> HI All
> Working on a wizard type dilaog application and taken the idea of creating
> wizard from the below link
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/wizard2000.asp
>
> Here having one problem:
> what I am doing is that Suppose right now on property page number 3 and
> performing some operaion, after finishing operation want to jump on the next
> page (number 4) automatically, without clicking on the Next Button.
> For this using SetActivePage(int i) function. but this function throws
> exception.
>
> One more thing that when I jump from Page 3 to Page 2 it jumps successfully,
> problem is with the pages ahead.
>
> So Please tell me that how to jump over the next page in the wizard
> automatically
>
> Please help.
> Thanks

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...