problem in SDI when I close application

Hi,

I have made SDI application . But the
program crashes in CDocument destructor when I close the application .
In this statement:

        m_pDocTemplate->RemoveDocument(this);

I havent changed generated code of document and view class of SDI
application.
I am unable to understand why it happens. Please help.

Thanks,
Dhaval

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Define "crash".  There is no such thing.  There are exceptions thrown due to access faults
or similar errors, and they occur in some specific place in the code; there are assertion
failures, which always indicate a line of code.  Your description does not indicate what
error occurred, or where it REALLY occurred (the stack backtrace really matters!), so a
description with a meaningless term like "crash" is pretty useless for diagnosing a
problem.

The quick answer: you did something wrong.  Without real details it is impossible to guess
beyond that.
				joe

On 20 Oct 2005 23:53:24 -0700, "Dhaval" <dhavalroyal@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I have made SDI application . But the
>program crashes in CDocument destructor when I close the application .
>In this statement:
>

>        m_pDocTemplate->RemoveDocument(this);
>
>I havent changed generated code of document and view class of SDI
>application.
>I am unable to understand why it happens. Please help.
>

>Thanks,
>Dhaval
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

TABSTOP problem
I have a dialog where in depending on the selection from a combo box, the controls below are going to be different. For doing this I have put a static control in the place where I am going to show different controls. I have created different dialog templates for each option. Consider the case of particular option, say "MySQL". Corresponding to this option, there is a dialog in resource, the style of which is child and no border. I have added a class for this dialog called CMySQLDialog. Inside CMySQLDialog there is a function called CreateFromStatic which takes parent and ID as parame...

Need macro help to close excel

Boot Ini Problem
Hi, I am getting the following error message: Invalid Boot Ini Booting from C:/Windows So I research this problem and create a new Boot Ini file and when I reboot I still get this error. I have not attempted yet to do a repair using my XP media, is this what I need to do to fix this problem? Or is there a less painful way to fix this? Thank you. Maybe this will help. You will be interested mainly in the Bootcfg command. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314058 "AIANDAS" <AIANDAS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E04022F-4DC2-...

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...