Print preview problem... #5

Hi!
I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View
class is derived from CListView. I've added
printing functions and didn't edit them.
The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam...
When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to
work on another computers...
How can I fix this problem?
--
Tim.
--

RNDIS, WLK 1.5, crash
Moin, I test a RNDIS device which is connected via USB to the host. During power management tests the RNDIS driver part usb8023x.sys holds the IRP too long and the driver verifier complains about it with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) A driver is causing an inconsistent power state. The tests fail on XP x86 SP 3 and Vista x86 SP2. Does MS provide a fixed driver ? Best regards, Stefan P.S.: The first analysis with WInDbg shows ******************************************************************************* * ...

Problem with protecting sheet
I have a spreadsheet (a company timesheet) that i do not want peopl editing the code on. I only want them to be putting in the hours tha they have worked for the particular payperiod, it all works fine but have one problem. If the sheet is protected yet i have the columns unlocked where the can type, when they do a ctrl-x (cut) and then past it somewhere else it moves the black outlining on the cells, the problem with this i that when they try to re-color the cells it gets a protection erro where it wont allow them to put the outline back on the cells. Is their a way to make it so they can ...

Quicken file conversion problems
I'm trying to test out the new 2004 by importing my quicken file throught the initial Wizard. Only problem it I get the following error message: Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory. Try closing other programs and making sure the disk you are copying your file to has enough space. Then try converting the file again. Can anyone help? TIA In microsoft.public.money, Scott wrote: >I'm trying to test out the new 2004 by importing my >quicken file throught the initial Wiz...

Uninstalled Word 2004 test drive
I installed the "Test Drive" version of Microsoft Word 2004 on my ibook, G2, 500 mhz, machine. I am running Panther. After trying it for a couple days and becoming very frustrated with the program I followed all directions to remove the program ... I removed only the 2004 version. After uninstalling I could not automatically open any of my word documents. I never "created" any using the test drive, but I can�t open any of my documents created on my Word X version. Trying to open these documents I received an error message: "The operation could not be completed....

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips
Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bc...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

An Outlook 2003 Problem

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Mail Merge Printing collated
When I print a mail merge (I don't use it for mailings and envelopes), Publisher prints out the first 5 records as an individual document then the next 5 as a seperate document, and so forth. Since I often need to make multiple copies of these documents, I end up having to collate them by hand. How can I get Publisher to print the entire merge as one document before printing the second, third, copy? I believe when I had P'03 it would print that way, but when I upgraded to '07 this problem started. You can't... Maybe later with a service pack these printing bugs will b...

Can't receive EMail #5

Backing Up Outlook #5
How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I backup all my contacts within the address book? Hello, You can do a total backup of your Outlook PST file using a back up program in Outlook. To download the ad in go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF- 5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en If you have trouble email me at outlook@theblueedge.net Chris >-----Original Message----- >How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I >backup all my contacts within the address book? >. > "Damon" <damo...

MS Excel Print setup
Hi, When i save a document by using landscape setting,& by opening again that document it does'nt show saved setting. It shows portrait option,not landscpe option. Piyush ...

Chart printing issue in Excel 2007

How do I import from LotusOrg 6.0?Import command only has 5.0
I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus Organizer. Don Kiamie donalbert@mindspring.com In news:32C8F514-3EA5-4802-B1A4-F9C66E77293A@microsoft.com, DonAlbert <DonAlbert@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under > the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have > any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus > ...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...