Print a HTML document programatically

Hi,

      I need to print a html docment dynamically produced
at runtime, at that instance.

      I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up
the Windows default PrintDialog.  I want it to be printed
directly.  Can anyone suggest a solution or give some
sample code for this.

      Please do reply.

      Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Ajay Kumar
0
ajayk (1)
6/30/2003 8:59:37 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html
/wb_print.asp

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"Ajay Kumar" <ajayk@danlawinc.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
>       I need to print a html docment dynamically produced
> at runtime, at that instance.
>
>       I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up
> the Windows default PrintDialog.  I want it to be printed
> directly.  Can anyone suggest a solution or give some
> sample code for this.
>
>       Please do reply.
>
>       Thanks in Advance.
> Regards,