Please provide me some instructions about ..inf file used to make a cab file

I've made a "big" AcitveX control, it uses a lot of .dll files
In order to make a cab file ,I have to make a .inf file first.
I've read related files in MSDN .But they are too short.
I need a complete .inf file.
Please help me. Thank u very much!!!

0
znmaster (4)
9/25/2003 3:52:34 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/install/hh/install/create-inf_4l47.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/install/hh/install/inf-format_7soi.asp

    Have you read this?

0
please (19)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Using scanner in Word97

Outlook receiving zip files

Using later version of microsoft access

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003