playing cards...

I want to create a graphical card game.  Does anyone know where I can locate
52 bit maps of playing cards?

Thanks,
RABMissouri

0
drbert (27)
2/10/2004 1:16:47 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"RBert" <drbert@microcore.net> wrote in message
> I want to create a graphical card game.  Does anyone know where I can
locate
> 52 bit maps of playing cards?
>
> Thanks,
> RABMissouri

RBert,

    cards.dll - the one Windows uses for Solitaire, etc.  Search Google for
some examples on using this undocumented DLL.

0
trevor8021 (184)
2/10/2004 1:45:53 PM
Your scanner ?

RBert wrote:
> I want to create a graphical card game.  Does anyone know where I can locate
> 52 bit maps of playing cards?
>
> Thanks,
> RABMissouri

0
balboos (139)

Creating a Greeting Card in Office 2008
Hi there, I was hoping to find a template for creating a greeting card in Word 2008. Does such a thing exist and where could I download one from? Thanks! Lynn On 2/7/08 5:21 PM, in article C3D118D4.F984%manxcatq@mac.com, "Lynn Quinlan" <manxcatq@mac.com> wrote: > > I was hoping to find a template for creating a greeting card in Word 2008. > Does such a thing exist and where could I download one from? I use Apple Mail when I want to send a specialized message. Check it out. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page &l...

More Debit Card Processing Questions with a non-preferred provider
Looking through the bones of all the debit card processing questions, I would like to ask this question again. I am using First Data as my processor and PC-Charge as the interface to them. Is there any way to setup RMS to process debit cards natively with First Data and eliminate PC-Charge? Interestingly, Wells Fargo is a preferred provider and First Data is their processor.............. Thanks...Richard Richard, Wells Fargo is on the approved list, but the official M$ info says that they use Vital/VisaNet as the processor. You might want to check again with Wells Fargo. Try this lin...

The Private box on the contact card in Windows 2003
Where can I find more information about the "Private" check box on the Contact card? In my office I share my complete contact file by exporting it as a pst file. I have personal information in some of the contact cards that I don't want to share. In that case, you are probably best served by using a separate contact folder for your Private contacts so that you can segregate them and exclude them from an import/export. And, I assume you mean "The private box on the contact card in *Outlook* 2003." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group ...

Can't Update Capital One Credit Card Account
Has anyone had a problem updating their Capital One Credit Card account via Money within the past couple of days? I made the mistake of deleting the online services and attempting to reload them and now it is worse. I can't put them back as Money is now confusing the credit card with online banking and won't let me continue setting up an account. I have seen that post on here a few times. So frustrating!! Thanks for any help or suggestions. In microsoft.public.money, jbrown wrote: >Has anyone had a problem updating their Capital One Credit Card account via >Money wi...

WMP11 plays sound no video?!
I have installed new codecs but still only sound and no video - happens on all .avi movies. Never use to happen. Sugestions? Mike On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:31:01 -0800, MikeR-Oz <MikeROz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have installed new codecs but still only sound and no video - happens on >all .avi movies. > Remove the previously installed codecs first from Add/Remove programs, as they're likely to cause various conflicts. Next, have a try with just FFDShow : http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm That can help a wide range of playback sce...

How can I set up to show customer name on credit card receipt?
Does anyone can help me how to set up to show customer's name under customer signature area on the receipt? Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you. If you keep customer information in RMS and use the "Set Customer" function to assign a customer to the transaction, you can display the name from that information. You cannot print the name from the credit card, because RMS doesn't read nor store it. You might be able to get this functionality from a third party payment addin, such as Smart Payments from Hypercom. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibe...

CD-R Plays on computer and in car-but not in CD player
I burned wav files- taken off a zoom H2-- the files play fine-- in fact the burned CD plays great - in the computer and in the Honda Cars CD players- but it does not play at all on the home CD players-- I need to be sure the CD I give out does play on smaller CD players.. any ideas? thank you ! What version of WMP and Windows? Perhaps WMP burned a data CD instead of an audio CD? Most standalone CD players can only play audio CDs. In WMP, click the little arrow right below the Burn button at the top, and make sure Audio CD is selected. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm...

Bleed
Hello, I need a bleed on my business card composition with 2 differents colors before I submit the work for print. I need as well guiding lines to cut properly the business cards Can somebody help me on this ? Thanks Nicolas If you are going to cut the cards yourself you would make it easier if you bought Business card stock in whatever background you like and just break it up at the micro perforations. If you are going to a comercial printer, then I am sure he can cut to dimensions and not need cut marks. -- John G. "Nicolas" <Nicolas@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Changing Pricelist GoTo on Item Card
In the Item Maintenance card there is a GoTo button on the upper right corner next to the Print button. I want to re-direct the button that opens the PriceList Maintenance Card and have it open the PriceList Inquiry instead. The reason for this is to keep users out of the actual Price List Maintenance card. I looked at modifying the form but don't see what links the PriceList card. I also tried VBA but can't add the PriceList button to VBA. So how do I redirect this? I'm on GP10 sp3 Thanks, DavidF. First time offering any advice on this newsgroup but... With your Securit...

List of songs played
Hello all, WIndows Media player 10 or 11 on Windows Xp. Is there a way to see what songs someone has played on windows media player? Maybe a log file. Event Viewer does not show anything Thanks in advance ...

Template to track credit card expenses and expense reports combi
In search of a template to track corporte credit card expenses and the expense reports submitted for those expenses. Or a template to track and reconcile credit card expenses and expense reports. You could create your own. Incude in Row 1 as column headers: Transaction ID Transaction Reference Transaction Date Vendor Cleared Amount Balance You might also want a column for month for sorting and subtotaling purposes. If date is in column C, in D2 for month type =month(C2) and copy down. If you do use subtotals you won't need the Balance column. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin &...

AMEX
I have 2 cards tied to my AMEX account. (3 total = Mine + wife's + Business) The correct transactions download to the correct account numbers, but the total shown for each card is still that of all three cards combined. Then, in any report, Money adds this combined total three times to generate an inaccurate total that is triple what it should be. Suggestions anyone? -- DT I have seen this too but it puts my Corp Amex in there too. Kind of skewsmy spending on travel/ent. Hope and answer comes up soon. The way I was able to seperate my Business Amex from my personal was to cre...

Downloading Credit Card Statements
Although I am a new subscriber to this newsgroup, I have used Money for many years. I have Windows XP Pro and Money 2007 Premium. Each month, I pay my credit card statement with a check. I can download my credit card statement from my credit union in .qif format, showing each transaction. I would like to be able to then use the downloaded information to assign each transaction a category and sub-category, all under the check that I wrote. Is there a procedure or FAQ that would detail the steps to accomplish this? I think it should include deleting the payment transaction and somehow ...

Customer Card | POS 2.0
We are currently using an IDtech OPOS and have developed customer cards. When trying to swipe the card in the 'Customer Number' box it gives us an error saying: 'Swiped data can't be entered in this field'. When we remove the OPOS drivers, it works but our credit cards do not work properly. When we swipe the same card in notepad it reads: 1000000383. Anyone know if this issue? Thank you This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002C_01CAB22A.E111EF60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

Printing on 5" x 7" cards
I use Publisher 2002 and want to create my own Christmas cards and have some that measure 5 x 7" folded (unfolded: 10 x 7") After completing my layout I went to "Page Setup". In the "Publication Type" I had to select "Booklet" since there's no side-folded card in the "Folded Card" section. I added my page size (5x7). But on the "Printer and Paper" tab I can not select the paper size I need (7x10) - and I also don't have to put in my paper size manually, right? I'm sure there's a chance for me to print my ow...

Playing movie files
Hi, I have an application which needs to support playing media files like movie/ video files. Does MFC provide any support to do this? TIA, SD No it doesn't but you can use the Microsoft Multimedia control ActiveX. If you need help with that let me know. AliR. "SD" <SD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA0E027D-A425-4057-A0EB-7293833D1E37@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have an application which needs to support playing media files like movie/ > video > files. Does MFC provide any support to do this? > > TIA, > SD > Thank...

testing smart card minidriver
when testing smart card minidriver in windows 7, got the following errors: "cmck exec Reconnect" always show that Testing through CAPI calls Submitting CSP PIN for reader \\.\DMWZ ESAFE 0\ CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_NEWKEYSET CryptGenKey Reconnecting CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_DELETEKEYSET CryptAcquireContext failed unexpectedly d:\5429t\testsrc\dstest\security\core\credentials\smartcard\cmck\cmck\fnreconnect.cpp Line: 264 WIN32 0x80090016 Keyset does not exist. in windows xp, it always passed. i have no idea! this is my log. in XP: /* P:608 T:3380 8-30...

Need to merge two credit cards
I lost my credit card, so the bank replaced it with one that has a new account number. I tried to "merge accounts manually" from the old account to the new one, but now my annual budget either double counts individual transactions, or if I close my old card account in Money, all of my transfers from checking to the credit card show up as an expense, instead of just a transfer between accounts. In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote: >I lost my credit card, so the bank replaced it with one that has a new >account number. I tried to "merge accounts manually"...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Gift Card Redeem
I setup and accept the multi tender Gift Card in my store. This is the problem that I just find out. I have a $20 gift card and using it to redeem a purchase of $25, the balance is 5 dollars. Another gift card tender is pop up in order to allow me to accept another gift card. But the problem is that I use the same gift card that I already redeem above and enter 5 dollars on the second gift card tender. The RMS still accept it and processing the completed transation and print out the receipt for customer with the balance left is 15 dollars. But When I go back the jounal and check t...

Creating HR Benefit Cards From Payroll Benefits Cards
I'm doing a migration of data into Great Plains V10. I've imported the benefits from the old system into Payroll via the Integration Manager. The benefits cards for employees are fine in Payroll, but there are no cards in HR. We ran the HR Reconcile thinking that would create the cards in HR. However it did not seem to do that. Is there a way to create the HR Benefits cards for employees from the cards in Payroll? Hi Royce, A bunch of exploring questions: - When you uploaded via IM, which Payroll window did you use to integrate your source data? - Is the data that you ar...

how to copy one business card to others in template?
I'm using a template and have changed the top left card to my liking. Now I'm trying to copy it so that the others are the same but am having problems finding out how?? Very frustrating because this should be easy!!! See the macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "perrylic" <perrylic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC05D5E4-CE90-4903-A6D8-DCA0CA2D6A48@microsoft.com... > I'm using a template and...

Sound cards and Windows Server 2008 64bit
Hi All, I have been searching for an internal PCI Express sound card that is compatible with Windows Server 2008 64 bit. Note i don't have any PCI slots on my server board. I have not been able to source one. Is this because traditionally servers don't have sound cards attached? Has anyone had experience of successfully using a PCI Express sound card that is compatible with Vista 64 bit or Windows 7 64 Bit. Please note that the reason that I need to install a sound card is that I am running virtual machines from the server which need multimedia support? harry ...

Employee Login Barcode Card
Tried do one as a test card on a paper business card and use the scanner but could never get it to work proper. Anybody know how to do this with barcodes codes. I was using Code128B or Code128C format I believe? Dan ...

FIA Card Services
I have an account with FIA Card Services, but Microsoft Money 2007 Premium always returns an error when setting up online services with them. I have a Yodlee account elsewhere, and it is able to connect with FIA. Why can't MS Money? The error MS Money gives me is: Your accounts couldn't be updated with information from your bank or brokerage. To learn more, on the Tools menu, point to Internet Update, and then click Read Call Summary Messages. Then the Send Error Report Webpage says: Event ID: obres:22063 Source: 16.0 We're sorry There is no additional information about th...