Passing Array to DLL from VB

Hi all

How to send Array to C++ DLL and Get return array from VB?
Please Help me.
Thanks.
Amrit

0
cadd (15)
11/17/2004 5:20:05 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Amrit" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> How to send Array to C++ DLL and Get return array from VB?
> Please Help me.
> Thanks.
> Amrit

hi,

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q207931

Selvam

0
selvam (26)

How do I load a resource dll (extention dll) from another regular
I have read and created a sample application using instructions on microsofts webstite "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198846". The MFC app (exe) will successfully oad in a resource dll compiled for a specific language. So there is no problem there. My problem comes about because I have a regular dll which the MFC app (exe) loads and I need this (regular) dll to use the resource dll's for a particular language. I have not come accross any examples to show how to do this. I have tried to setup the regular dll as if it were the MFC App exe but the dll project settings does...

Invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.dll
How do I troubleshoot and fix the problem at 0167:bff7b9a6? Have re-installed Outlook, changed names of several files to old (mapi32x.dll, mapi32.dll, etc.) and repaired Office, and deleted tmp files in Temp folder. What now? ...

Query about passes of OPNAVINST 5239. 1A Wipe algorithm ?
Hi All, I am developing a file/data wipe application and I want to implement OPNAVINST 5239. 1A algoritham. It is a 3 pass overwrite algorithm, but I don't know what are those passes. Can any one help me in this implementation? Thanks in advance.. Rajeev wrote: > Hi All, > > I am developing a file/data wipe application and I want to implement > OPNAVINST 5239. 1A algoritham. > > It is a 3 pass overwrite algorithm, but I don't know what are those passes. > > Can any one help me in this implementation? > > > Thanks in advance.. 3 passes m...

Run DLL as an APP
Customer has several companies in GP. A user is receiving the following error message when posting any type of batch for one paticular company in GP - for other companies she does not receive the error. The batches appear to post regardless of the message - error pops up while the batch posting journal is printing. It only seems to happen for this user when posting in one specific company in GP. Exact error is Run DLL as an APP has encounted a problem and needs to close. What could be causing this? Susan, This doesn't look like GP problem, if the issue is on one machine on...

i want to pass my address book from one PC to a new one, can't do
I have bought a new PC and want to pass my address book (outlook 2003 to the new unit. Unfortunately have I not been able to do so. Also my previous mails are not retsored either. Any suggestion ? The change is from XP to Windows 7. thanks. Heinz There is no address book in Outlook. Correct methods for transferring Outlook data are posted here daily. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/bac...

mfc70d.dll in VS.NET 2003 problem
I have some MFC dll's which were compiled in VS.NET 2002. I am at present working in VS.NET 2003. I now need to use these dlls but whenever I try to run my app I get the following error. This application has failed to start because MFC70D.DLL. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I really dont want to spend a whole day re-installing VS.NET 2003 !! Any ideas?? Hi, This means that your MFC DLLs where compiled and linked in DEBUG mode and when you load the DLL it is trying to open the VS.NET 2002 MFC DEBUG DLL. It's not asking you to reinstall VS.NET 2003, that&#...

Pulling Data from an Array
I have a production schedule that has dates accross the top and models down the side. I want to be able to summarize the products that need to be build each day instead of showing all the data. Example Data Source 11/1/2005 11/2/2005 11/3/2005 11/4/2005 11/5/2005 11/6/2005 FF100 25 50 180 0 0 0 FF101 0 100 0 0 0 0 FF102 25 0 0 75 150 0 FF103 0 0 0 0 0 150 FF104 0 0 0 0 0 0 FF105 25 100 0 0 0 0 FF106 0 0 0 0 0 0 FF107 50 25 0 75 25 0 FF108 25 0 0 0 0 0 Expected Summary FF100 11/1/2005 25 FF102 11/1/2005 25 FF105 11/1/2005 25 FF107 11/1/2005 50 FF108 11/1/2005 25 FF100 11/2/2005 50 F...

MSVCP60.dll
One my customer got following error when running my app under Win2000: "The dinamic link library MSVCP60.dll could not be found in the specified path ... C:\Program Files\MyApp; C:\WINNT\system32;... " Why? "Miki Peric" <blah@ccc.com> wrote in message news:%23$NHM17QEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > One my customer got following error when running my app under Win2000: > > "The dinamic link library MSVCP60.dll could not be found in the specified > path ... C:\Program Files\MyApp; C:\WINNT\system32;... " > > Why?...

Converting MFC exe to a dll
Regarding the respond (the question followed) by Alir(thanks Alir). If I understand, the first part of your answer contradicts the second. If the internal structure of both is similar, why not using the original and make the slight modification. The specific problem of my code is that the original exe contains many modules and the last solution would simplify the problem Regards Sam Alir said, An MFC app and MFC DLL are almost identical in structure. They both use a CWinApp derived class as the entry point. The only difference is in the project settings, where one is defined to be an EXE a...

create long folder in vb.net 2008
How do I create long folders(directories) in vb.net? e.g. md c:\MS Office #10, 11 Am 04.03.2010 01:44, schrieb Rick: > How do I create long folders(directories) in vb.net? > e.g. md c:\MS Office #10, 11 Take a look at 'System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory'. -- M S Herfried K. Wagner M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/> V B <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/> thanks "Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]" wrote: > Am 04.03.2010 01:44, schrieb Rick: > > How do I create long folders(directories) in vb.net? > > e.g. ...

Help...unable to debug DLL
I have an MFC project and a DLL project, both within the same Visual Studio 2005 solution. The MFC app uses classes exported from the DLL. When debugging the MFC app, I am unable to step into any code that is in the DLL. The debugger simple executes it as a single line of code. So basically, F11 does not work. I have done many such projects in the past and this has never happened before. I must be missing something small...what should I check? Thanks! VS.NET has so many bugs it is hard to tell if this is really a bug, or just a procedural error. In VS6, if the .pdb file were not acc...

Manually archive Outlook Journal items: wdkcalex.dll can't be loaded/installed
I created a PST file "Personal Folder2006-2009" so that I can drag into it old mail, calendar items, and journal items. Within that PST file, I created three folders (one for each of the three classes of items). When I dragged the mail and calendar items into that PST file, I had no problem. When I dragged my journal items into that file, I got the error message "The add-in "C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\wdkcalex.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu." [ OK ] I had to...

About DRAG/COPY in CDHTMLDialog created in MFC DLL
Hi, I have a question about using CDHTML dialog in DLL. If you create a simplest project about popup a CDHTML dialog from a MFC DLL, you will find that you cannot select and copy the HTML's contents and drag a link or drop a link into it. If you make the example more complex, you can make one CDHTML dialog created by local executable project, another by calling the function of the MFC DLL you created; then you will find a strange thing: if you open the local generated DHTML dialog first, then both dialog's drag/copy functions correctly; if you open the DLL function calling dia...

Pass certain key presses from child window to parent window
Hello, I have a CFrameWnd (well, actually a class that inherits from it) with one CButton and one CEdit. I need my CFrameWnd to perform some things when F1 or F2 is pressed. Thus I have an entry for ON_WM_KEYDOWN in my message map and have my own OnKeyDown. However, sometimes the CEdit or the CButton may have input focus (well, maybe not the CEdit, the user cannot type in it or place a cursor on it), so my question is: what is the proper way for those child windows to pass these key presses, if they occur, to their parent window? I guess could simply have the same logic in my child win...

Microsoft Forms 2.0 Label(FM20.dll) in VC2005
I use VS2005 standard edition to create MFC dialog based app, put MSForm2.0Label activeX control on the dialog, it is ok to show it. After I move "CPaintDC dc(this);" to the first line of OnPaint function, the label is not showed when I run it. CPaintDC dc(this); //this will cause the label not be showed. if (IsIconic()) { // CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting ..... This is worked in VC6. Thank you very much in advance. ...

OT
Hi, I found this very small and freeware utility that will surely ask the question in the subject very easily. Tested in Win 7 x64, integrates into Windows Explorer. http://www.silurian.com/win32/inspect.htm Carlos Thanks, Carlos! This is one of the best finds lately. Definitely will give people wanting to know the information they seek. On 2010-02-08 05:45, Carlos wrote: > Hi, > I found this very small and freeware utility that will surely ask the > question in the subject very easily. > Tested in Win 7 x64, integrates into Windows Explorer. > http://www.s...

Add Trusted Code DLL Outlook Security Settings
I'm trying to add a trusted code DLL to my outlook security form, but if I click on the add button nothing happens. So I'm not able to browse and add any files as trusted code. We're using Exchange / Outlook 2003 and I've registered the trusted code files on my admin PC as it's described. Other configuration changes to the programmatic or outlook security settings tab are working just fine. Can anyone help??? ...

Null value won't pass into function
Hi All, I have started tearing my hair out over this problem! I am pulling some data from a table and passing it as variables into a function in Access. One of the variables I'm passing through can be Null, so to avoid trying to pass a Null value to a function as a string (which I gather Access wouldn't like) I created an IIF function inside the parameters so if the value was null, it passed the string "NULLDEPOT" into the function, and I dealt with it inside the function. No matter HOW I try (stacked queries, new variables, taking the IIF out of the function parameters an...

SQL 2008 passing Table-Value-parameters to stored proc via ODBC
Can we use row-wise binding instead of column binding with TVPs? Basically the C code I have generates a 25 column temp-array with 1-16 rows. The documentation for TVPs seems require 25 separate single column arrays. Help.......... Leon I have not used TVPs in ODBC, but in C code, it is irrelevant which is necessary since the only effect on the code necessary is the way that the parameters are passed in. Passing parameters by ordinal is the usual practice in C and it is trivial to construct a transpose function - two loops if you want to make it fully portable, a...

Jscript Array...
Hey again, So this is really annoying me :-( I have some really great code, which I'll post below in a second, but here's what I'm trying to do: I have "reseverved chartacters" that are stored in a single data record (along with other values) from a custom CRM Entity. I query this entity to retrieve the values and assign them to variables in my JScript code. I want to load the value from the "Reserved Characters" field into an Array. When I hard code these values into an array, of course they work. But when the same string from the data field is loaded ...

Equivalent to picture environment of VB ?
I am used to VB and work now with C++/MFC/VS2005. In VB one has the picture control element which can be used to paint. This works like form1.picture1.scale(0,0)-(100,100) form1.picture1.line(0,0)-(100,100),rgbcolor how can I realise the same with the picture control of C++ ? Matthias Hi Matthias, Take a look at this article. I use this control and it works pretty well. I think you can do most of what you're asking with this sort of thing: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/10/c/ Tom "Matthias Pospiech" <matthias79@gmx.de> wrote in message news:ekmgtk$r...

Download free program for array phone codes correction
Russia changes array phone codes. All array codes that have a first symbol zero will be changed. Number four replaces the first symbol in array codes. For example, array code of Moscow changes from 095 to 495. There is large quantity of phone numbers in contacts of Microsoft Outlook, Windows address book, phone book of cellular phones, PDA, mail services in the web like Yahoo!Mail, GMail, @mail.ru and so on. If you have big numbers of contacts in Russia, a manual recoding of phones will take a great lot of time. The InspiritSystems presents a program PhoneRecoder that allows you to perform rec...

Form Variable no longer passes to new form
Button Command39 on main form, when clicked opens the SWLicensesForm. Button WinXP_Click() on the SWLicensesform, when clicked adds a new record and fills in some fields for me. My problem is in the POTEMP and NuaNumTmp variables being passed from the main form to th SwLicensesform.. These are no longer being passed from the main form to the SWLicensesform, and I can not fiure out why. I have a backup of the database that is about 8 days old that works fine. The only thing I have done between the backup and the variables not working is to compact the database. There are no error messages, ...

Read Magnetic Card Swipe Data into VB Winform App
I'm working on a charitable project for a community organization with my Economics Prof. son, creating an application that will (hopefully) help to teach young people about the value of work. The app is a "time bank" that will track the time youngsters spend building and repairing recycled bicycles. Participants can earn bicycles and/or parts through their efforts. To teach them more about banking concepts, time "saved" will also earn interest as would savings in an actual bank. http://www.communitybikeworks.org/ So much for the context. Here's the...

Mfc42.dll compatibility
I have an Mfc app built with VC6 and linked with shared mfc library. Under Win2k it works well. Under winXP sp2 it will crash during startup. Then I copy the mfc42.dll released with vc6 to the app installation directory of WinXP machine. Launch the app, it will still crash, however. In event viewer, it says the fault module is mfc42.dll. Without recompiling the project with static mfc lib, is there any other way to solve the problem? Thanks for any help! Eric Try remote debugging to the XP machine. This is not normal & is almost certainly a bug in your program you are not aware o...