OnNewWindow2 message help.

Hi there,

I have the following code:

void CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg::OnNewWindow2(LPDISPATCH* ppDisp, BOOL* Cancel)
{
	// create new instance of iespy
	LPDISPATCH tmpDisp;
	CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg* dlgPop = new CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg;
	// create form
	dlgPop->Create(IDD_MFCIEEVTSPY_DIALOG);
	// register as browser
	dlgPop->m_webBrowser.SetRegisterAsBrowser(true);
	tmpDisp = dlgPop->m_webBrowser.GetApplication();
	dlgPop->m_webBrowser.UpdateWindow();

	*ppDisp = tmpDisp;
	// dump data to the window.
	AddEventToList(WBListBox, "NewWindow2");
}

which is kinda edited from the MSDN example of catching the message
and redirecting ppDisp to a newly created window (of my own program).
Trouble is that when I copy the LPDISPATCH of tmpDisp to ppDisp,
VS.NET chucks up an unhandled exception. Can someone give me some help
on how to get this working?

I want the newly created window (dlgPop) to display the popup window
rather than a new instance of IE.

Many thanks...
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

what is the best way to organize incoming messages?
Some people use their Inbox to hold only messages still requiring some action on their part, and therefore delete or transfer the messages once read and/or replied to. While this approach has the advantage of keeping a neat and clean Inbox, it makes for more work than my current approach. I currently leave all incoming messages in my Inbox except for Junk, including messages that I've read, not read, responded to and not responded to. This allows simplified sorting and finding of messages (by sender, subject, date, etc.) and seems to work for me. But I am curious if I am missing...

How to prevent messages that fail reverse DNS?
Can anyone point me to a solution for rejecting messages that fail reverse dns lookup? I know there is a check box to "enable" reverse dns lookups, but it only "marks" messages as failed - it doesn't reject them. Any help is appreciated. "Todd R" <todd@fofz.com> wrote: >Can anyone point me to a solution for rejecting messages >that fail reverse dns lookup? I know there is a check box >to "enable" reverse dns lookups, but it only "marks" >messages as failed - it doesn't reject them. Try Open Relay Filter (...

TCP/IP error message
After moving and changing my account, I started getting an error message when sending a email saying that the TCP/IP conncection has been unexpectely terminated. However the message his being sent but it remains in my outbox. The service provider (SBC) is telling me it is an Outlook issue. Any ideas ? You might have to reset the tcp/ip "JP Peretz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1abc01c3fbff$9e6d47a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After moving and changing my account, I started getting > an error message when sending a email saying that the > TCP/IP connc...

X.400 message DDA configuration procedure
I am having the problem exactly described in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;160947&Product=ech The resolution is: Configure the X.400 message so that the DDA type and DDA value are not null. The maximum value for the DDA type is 8 and the maximum value for the DDA value is 128. I was not able to find the proper procedure for that fix in the Knowledge Database nor in MS's Exchange 5.5 Guides. Any help is very appreciated, Thanks in advance This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_017B_01C3BB11.DF73EB20 Content-Ty...

Need one help
Dear Sir/Madam, I need some help that I am working in cousulting firm and we providing solution to clinet as web base and mail base. We are microsoft ceritfied partner and we using win2k3 ent. server on this server exchange2k3 and other is win2k3 with IMail. Till upto now we are proving clients mail solution on Imail base but now we are planing to charge more for mail solution and those are interested to pay then we give them exchange mail solution. Now I having one question in my mind is that in IMail I create diffrent diffrent domain for different web site according to clients. Now o...

How do I get my new messages to populate when they arrive?
My new email messages do not show up in my inbox until I go to another folder and then back to the inbox folder. Then they show up. issue #2 I get a copy of my reply email in my inbox. How do I stop this? Do you have a firewall between you and your server? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Lonnie" <Lonnie...

please help #8
I am trying to switch info from one XP machine running office 2000 to another XP machine running office 2000 and I have a ton of Macros. How do I successfully move these Macros in excel, so I don't have to recreate them? Hi if you have stored your macros in your personal.xls just copy thie file to your new machine -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bob Garber wrote: > I am trying to switch info from one XP machine running > office 2000 to another XP machine running office 2000 and > I have a ton of Macros. How do I successfully move these > Macros in excel, so I...

Thanks for all the help on Year-to-date query!
It's so great to know that there are folks out there that can take the time to help someone whose 78 year old brain is slowly turning to gorgonzola cheese! Again, thanX Mikie Francisco 9 @ ATT N E T ...

Message Tracking #4
Hi, I've got Exchange 2K SP3 installed on a Win2K SP4 server. I've got message tracking enabled. One of my users was to receive an email from someone outside the company. I tracked the message and found it in the message tracking center. The destination user was mispelled and an NDR was returned. Since I found the message in the message tracking center... is there a way to read that message from there or forward it to the user? I told the user to just have the person resend it with the correct spelling, but I'm still interested in knowing if I could've just forwarded or read t...

empty messages in Outlook Express
Anyone got any ideas on this. Today all my email messages appeared to be blank, although attachement, headers and file size remain. To complicate things further, I can no longer recv or send email, I get the following message. Any ideas? Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Annon BT account', Server: 'mail.btopenworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 1487 octets', Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F And...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

Add Movie to Outlook E-Mail Message via "Web Tools" toolbar--question
Using Outlook 2003 (in fact all of Microsoft Office 2003), and have Word selected as e-mail editor. Windows XP Pro with all updates. Recently I discovered on the Office web site a way to insert a movie (inline) to an e-mail message. I have one question about its implementation. If (in an HTML-formatted e-mail, and Word selected as e-mail editor) with the cursor in the body of the message, you click on "View", "Toolbars", you can select a toolbar called "Web Tools". On that is an icon that says "Movie". If you click on it you can add a movie to the e-ma...

Help with mutiple profiles / accounts
Hi there, I have multiple different pop3 accounts i would like to use from 1 profile, is this possible? Please help. I have 3 different pop 3 accounts which i have setup. I also have 3 different data folders that the mail from each account drops into, this works fine. However, how do I set it so that when I reply to an email from 'pop1' it uses the pop1 smtp server and account details and when I reply or create emails for 'pop2' it uses pop2 details (the same for pop3). This was possible in outlook express, in the email window, there was a simply a drop down from which...

Exchange Server Problem (I need help)
Hello to you all! The medical clinic I work at has a network. We all have our own email address. Mine, for example is lpeacock@elcardiologist.com. The problem is this. I can send out email as much as I want and they go where I need them to go. However, when anyone attempts to send any of us email, to our work, we don't get them. Now we had experianced some MAJOR problems recently in the past to where the actual IT lady had to set everything back up because things just went down. So our email accounts worked without any problems. But now, we can't recieve anything from an...

Outbound message delivery is very slow.
Hi! Our Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4.0 SP6 got problems sending outbound mail. Incoming mail delivery is fine but outbound delivery is very slow. (Up to 18 hours) There is over 10000 messages in "outbound messages awaiting 'conversion'" waiting and the number is increasing. MTS-OUT is about 18000 and increasing. In the event logs there is only a 3038 event and it says: --------------------------------------------------------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: Internal Processing Event ID: 3038 Date: 30.04.2004 Time: 04:26:35 User: N/A Computer: PE...

Help with array formula
I need help with an array formula, I have to columns, I need to find the min, the max and average form the two columns added, but I cant create a new column. E.g.; name s1 s2 John 1 1 Peter 3 5 Frank 6 3 min= 2 ( John) Max= 9 (Frank) average= 6.33 Thanks One way (array entered): =MIN(B2:B4+C2:C4) =MAX(B2:B4+C2:C4) =AVERAGE(B2:B4+C2:C4) In article <1164729405.003619.272780@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, GastonFranzini@gmail.com wrote: > I need help with an array formula, > I have to columns, I need to find ...

Help On User Form
Hi All, Can any one help me in this .I have made a orderform with some combobox and tickboxes a simple form i want to collect the data at the end of the sheet .Like when i select certain item from drop down box is there away that data can be collected at the end of the sheet.I Many Thanks in Advance Mastee -- mastee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23826 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398070 Good morning Mastee You really ne...

Can't Delet Email Message
I have an email in my Outlook 2002 inbox (a forwarded task) that I cannot delete. When I try to delete it I get an error message saying "Outlook cannot do that action on this type of attachment." I experienced a similar problem in Outlook Express when my inbox was corrupted and fixed that problem by deleting my inbox. But when I try to do something similar in Outlook 2002 I just get an error message that says the .pst file is in use. Any suggestions? Try closing Outlook, moving the .pst to another location and then import everything back in filtering out the bad message if ...

Help needed in print
hi I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want to print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view. thanks in advance with regards Harish Harish, You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de news:OCcSb3u5DHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > > I am displaying lot of labels and progress...

Two Copies of Personal Folders Please Help!
I just transfered all of my email from my old computer to my new one and I just noticed that I have two identical copies of my personal folders in Outlook 2003. If I do something to one of them, it happens to both of them. How can I get rid of one of the copies of my personal folders? Also, I don't like the favorites folder. Can I hide or remove it? Thanks. Shannon you can edit the registry, but it'll be easier to make a new profile. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/ghosts.htm No, you can't hide Favorite folders. Try Ctrl+6 to use the old folder list view. -- Diane...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate
Hi All, This morning I woke up to a problem with my SBS 2008 SSL certificate for the remote company website. When we visit the https://remote.company.com/remote page, we get the following error message: There is a problem with this website's security certificate. Blah blah blah... In short, I reissued, rekeyed, revoked, and created a new SSL certificate at Godaddy...but regardless, I still get the same error message. Is this a problem with IIS? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ringo A bit more info would be good. As... just wondering, but wha...

Exchange 2003 can send, but not receive any messages
Hi there! We've got an issue with our SBS 2003 box and would appreciate any help to solve it; all messages are sent okay - to the domain and to the Internet - but no Internet messages are received. Exchange 2003 is running behind the "basic firewall" of SBS 2003 with an ADSL line, and the MX record seems to be correctly pointing to it: Domain is "pleni.com.br", Public and static IP address is 200.204.179.15. The SMTP Virtual Server is assigned to all IP addresses on the server (the public one listed above, and the internal 192.168.16.2). It's granting relay ...

*** a message stuck in the Outbox
A message with a 10MB attachment file stuck in the Outbox of Outlook 2002. Outlook uses Exchange 5.5 for message delivery, not PST file. Does anybody know how to get rid of it from Outbox? I tried re-create user profile but it is still in there. Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >A message with a 10MB attachment file stuck in the Outbox >of Outlook 2002. Outlook uses Exchange 5.5 for message >delivery, not PST file. Does anybody know how to get rid >of it from Outbox? I tried re-create user profile but it >is still in there. Thanks. > >. >You may try thi...

Can't Open Outlook Note. "Out of memory" message.
I created a Note using "Outlook Notes" that has grown quite large. I recently tried to open it and got the following response: "can't open the item. out of memory or system resources. close some windows and programmes and try again" I tried closing all programmes other than outlook and still get the same message. I have tried sending it to my other e-mail as attachment. I have tried saving it to my desktop. I have tried opening it with Word or some other program and nothing is working. Strangely, I have NO PROBLEM opening other Notes. Someone else asked a...

Help: Reinstall on new PC won't work
Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I emailed the address on wednesday. No response. I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any way i can get around this for now. Did you have original boxed CD, or a downloaded copy of Money? "Frank Spina" wrote: > Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I > emailed the address on wednesday. No response. > > I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any > way i can get around this for now. >...