Online Help broken for Visual Studio 6.0

Does anyone remember the fix to online help for Visual Studio 6.0. When I
try to use it it sends Visual studio into 98% cpu utilization. Seems to me
it had
something to do with paths or registry? I have SP5 installed although thats
not what broke it.
Thanks,
Bob

0
rwells118 (1)
7/14/2003 2:23:37 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

advanced filter #6
here is the file: http://www.mytempdir.com/935740 First sorry for my english.... I have this code to insert letter "E" in column N of a sheet GAF only if the dates in column B of sheet GAF are into range DATAIN/DATAFIN use for test DATAIN=01/11/2005 DATAFIN =30/11/2005) Now, i want to use the same code to insert "E" in column N if the range of dates is naturally into range DATAIN/DATAFIN but if the value into column H is the same present into column B of sheet CORPORATE. So, insert in column "N" of sheet GAF the letter "E" in cells N2, N49, N50, N51...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Clips online
I've used MS Clips online many times with no problem. Today, when I check a box under a clip to download, it doesn't go into my "shopping bag." I've restarted, reinstalled, checked for updates on Office, Publisher and XP, and have no trouble with other websites. Anybody have an idea why I can't "shop" clips online? Thanks. Clear your cache and try again. In IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If your cache is full it may take a few minutes. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Bank One Download is not working

help #2

problem opening up program/file

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

Errror Help: character ' ', hexadecimal value 0x2 is illegal in xml documents
what does this error mean? how can i fix this? thanks, raj * raj wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >what does this error mean? how can i fix this? You have an octet 0x02 or perhaps a character reference &#x02; in the document. This is not allowed in XML 1.0; the latter is allowed in XML 1.1 but your version of the .NET framework probably does not support that, and most likely you have not declared this version either. In other words, your document includes random binary data and is there- fore not an XML document. You have to correct the document before you can successfully...

mail gateway help
we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? "=?Utf-8?B?RWRkaWU=?=" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:EF923D10-571B-42D0-85E3-D45CB9FC2A1C@microsoft.com: > we have barracuda for our mail firewall but you can send mail out > through it. Where do you normally point your exchange server to send > mail out? the internet router the pix firewall ? > What exactly is your question? What version of exchange are you us...

Where is "Help" located in 2007?
I cannot find the "Help" section in Word 2007. Where can I find it? Thank you! Click the question mark ? top right of the Word window or press F1 which is the universal help call. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Todd" <Todd@discussion...

MFC classes DISAPPEAR!!!!help
could someone please help me: many MFC classes almost always disappear from class browser window!!! while their files continue to be properly listed in the file browser window thanks! Bianca Try deleting the clw file and let the class wizard recreate it for you. If that doesnt help also try deleting the opt and ncb files. Or else try upgrading to Everett :-) -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "BIANCA" <bbb_1973@virgilio.it> wrote in message news:d2504dc9.0308140037.699a9ae8@posting.google.com... > could someone please help me: > many MFC classes almost always disappear from...

PRINT PREVIEW #6
I REVIEW A PRINT PREVIEW AND AM OK WITH IT. I SAVE THE FILE AND WHEN I RETRIEVE THE FILE THE NEXT DAY THE PRINT PREVIEW HAS CHANGED. WHAT IS HAPPENING? -- RON What has changed? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "RON" <RON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D42919B-91FE-4B88-B932-EC5E947BB035@microsoft.com... >I REVIEW A PRINT PREVIEW AND AM OK WITH IT. I SAVE THE FILE AND WHEN I > RETRIEVE THE FILE THE NEXT DAY THE PRINT PREVIEW HAS CHANGED. WHAT IS > HAPPENING? > -- > RON ...