Official name of the File Selection Part of CFileDialog

I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the
CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a special
kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns?

0
NoSpam8358 (375)
11/7/2006 1:05:47 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message
>I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the
>CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a
>special kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns?

List-View
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/listview/reflist.asp
with LVS_REPORT style
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/listview/styles.asp

Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro
http://www.visualbuild.com/

0
reply (47)
11/7/2006 1:24:22 PM
> I want to know the official name of the file selection portion of the
> CFileDialog. I also want to know how this is implemented, is there a special
> kind of ListBox that can do multiple columns?

If you are talking about the control on the dialog, you can use Spy++
to find this information. It will display the control class being used.

---
Ajay

0
ajaykalra (6842)