Need to remove help compile in project

Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project?
Thanks

0
mike
12/7/2006 8:55:25 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

What does this mean? You want to remove part of the build? If yes, just
remove those files from project.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project?
> Thanks

0
ajaykalra (6842)
12/7/2006 9:55:28 PM
I've tried removing the help files but when I build, the help compiler is
still invoked. The project show a couple of .rtf files in the dependencies.
I don't know if these are causing the help compiler to be invoked or not. I
am still trying to figure out how to remove the dependicies. I can't delete
them.
Thanks

> What does this mean? You want to remove part of the build? If yes, just
> remove those files from project.
>
> --
> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
> ajaykalra@yahoo.com
>

> "mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project?
>> Thanks

0
mike
12/8/2006 12:08:51 AM
Nevermind, I just created a new project with the same project name and
copied the project database files to the old project.

"mike" <nospamplease> wrote in message
> I've tried removing the help files but when I build, the help compiler is
> still invoked. The project show a couple of .rtf files in the
> dependencies. I don't know if these are causing the help compiler to be
> invoked or not. I am still trying to figure out how to remove the
> dependicies. I can't delete them.
> Thanks
>
> "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> What does this mean? You want to remove part of the build? If yes, just
>> remove those files from project.
>>
>> --
>> Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
>> ajaykalra@yahoo.com
>>

>> "mike" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message
>>> Can someone tell me how to remove the help build process from a project?
>>> Thanks

0
mike

Need help with formula 01-13-10

please help with this query

Office 2010 Buying Question Assistance Needed
I've been looking through the MS Office 2010 web site to try to determine what my new small company would require, but I can't find the information I need. We for sure would need Office Pro Plus, but other than that I'm not sure. We want to run it on our own server. We will initially have 3-5 people using it and perhaps more later on. Would we need to purchase site licensing? Unfortunately, our programmers are MS haters (I'm not) and I can't get any assistance from them on this, but I have power of the pen. I would appreciate any assistance I can get. Th...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Hyperlink File Help

VLookup #VALUE! error help needed to resolve
The following is the funcation I have: =VLOOKUP(B10,'FA CC Summary Report 1141'!F$9:G$92,2,0) I have all the columns formatted the same; as in the column that the function is using to lookup is text and so is the column for this figure in order to pull back the appropriate answer. I have keyed the data instead of having links. I have replaced the final '0' with TRUE & FALSE then put it back. I have formatted the columns for text and for numbers. But I am getting the #VALUE! error in SOME of the cells NOT all of the cells. I don't know what else to d...

removing first exchange server in org
I am ready to move the first exchange 2k3 server from my organization. I have followed the steps in article 822931 and finished them. I am just noticing that one of the public folders - entitled system configuration - is not covered in the instructions in 822931 and is set for replication between the source(server being taken out)and destination server. Should i remove the source server or does it matter. Thanks ...

help with a sub
Hi, can anybody tell me why the following code fails at FormatConditions.Add Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim Sh As Worksheet Dim lngLastRow As Long Set Sh = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet lngLastRow = Sh.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Range("A4:E" & lngLastRow).Activate Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="=(MOD(ROW(),2)=0" Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 24 End Sub Thanks -- Traa Dy Liooar Jock You have an extra open paren just before MOD: &qu...

cdrom.sys corrupt in Win7
Yesterday Win7 decided to no longer show my 2 LiteOn DVDRW drives. I've tried to re-install/repair the driver (6.1.7600.16385) and everytime I get the same response = my current driver is good. BUT, then when I check with Device Manager, it shows that the drives are not working. Can anyone help me get a new cdrom.sys installed into the system32/drivers folder? Booting up with the Win7 DVD will work. But I can't find the cdrom.sys on the disk. No other repair options are there to get this fixed. Help would certainly be appreciated. I don't want to have to start all o...

Need to have more Columns available in advanced view
I know how to add columns in advanced view but i can't add all the columns I'd like to add. I can choose more fields (attributs) as search attributes than as result columns. Is there somewhere a switch to turn a field (attribute) into not only beeing searchable but selectable as a column in advanced search? Example: "Invoice Product": Is there a way to make an advanced search or view which delivers field (attributes) of "Invoice Product" as a result? Marko ...

Exchange 2003 SMTP QUIT
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = PROBLEM: Problem is that OUR SERVER is sending QUIT-, instead of sending MAIL FROM: MY Server open a SMTP connection REMOTE Server says 220 .. MY Server says EHLO to REMOTE Server REMOTE Server says 250 ... MY Server then say QUIT ! (instead of MAIL FROM ....) We have::Exchange 2003 , cu SP1, pe Windows 2003.. Exchange has also IMF (spam filter from Microsoft) and Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 4.5. all PTR is installed and working OK. The SMTP Server is workin OK a while, then it start opening a lot of connections (7-10 /sec) t...

Merging Projects ?
Hi, again, I created two dialog projects in a single workspace. My intent was to merge them into a single project (the main dialog from one being called from the other). The idea being that, by having both projects merged into a single entity, the data transfer is possible between sections. Although I took care to have resource.h use an independent set of values, (even IDC_MAINFRAME vs IDC_MAINFRAME_II), I have been stymied by the two independent resource (.rc) files (only one is allowed). My current solution is to use ShellExecute(). Is there a way I can add one dialog to the othe...

Remove format link?
Is there a way to remove the format link between fields in Modifier? Help just shows how to set it and the usual stuff doesn't seem to be working. ...

Add Remove Message Inbox Headings
Hi :) I have to do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Module 7 this week and I'm stuck on two points: 7.6.3.1 - Add/Remove Message Inbox Headings like: sender, subject, date, received - How do I add or remove those headings in Outlook 2007? Thanks for any help :) Giulio. ...

Add on for billing fixed fee projects?
My client has a need to bill fixed fee projects through CRM. The invoice needs to display current billing, billed to date, and remaining billing (against contract value) at a project task level. Anyone know of an add on for project companies that can do this? I am afraid there will be some specific add on, but many companies have doen this customization, if you are interested for customization of such things that is easy. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Randy...

I need help
Here is my problem. A couple of years ago I began playing around with money. But I have come to the conclusion that I really do like the services, but I now have a bunch of acct. info that should have been input in a better manner. I want to know how do I delete all of the old info so that I can start fresh. I deleted that money program once and reloaded it but it retrieved all of the old garbage that I did not want. Your help is greatly appreciated. Sincerly, Matt On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:58:14 -0700, "Matt" <mrisher4@hotmail.com> wrote: >Here is my problem. A c...

Help styles
With great difficulty I am now creating documents with some styles.and outline numbering Now when I copy a table from another document into this document I get 1.1.1.1 and similar numbering all over the table. How do I accomplish the copy without the numbering inside the table? afd Try this: Select the table cells and press Ctrl+Shift+N. This (re-)applies the Normal style to text. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23R7DwkCdKHA.4952@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > With great difficulty I a...

Need help with cursor
Hello, I have a small GUI monitor application that doesn't have any controls on it. Basically its a frame with a title, menu bar, and client area. I dynamically size the frame for the contents of the client. The client window contains some status information about a service. I've noticed that the cursor gets changed to inappropriate values when the cursor is moved into the client area. For instance, moving the cursor in from the side may leave the cursor looking like the sideways-resize cursor. My application is written in MS VC++ v6.0. What events do I need to hook in...

http://free.x3.hu/charity ...

why do i need to iisret everytime I boot for crm to work ?
Hi guys, I have a crm sql and iis server on same box with win 2008 and its also a domain controller. Everytime I boot, i need to make a iisreset for crm to work. Anyone get this also? Thanks ...