Multiple selection list box...

I have a multiple selection listbox on a dialog box.  When the user picks
the listbox items and clicks "OK" my program draws to the main screen.  If
the user reopens the previous dialog box, I want the previously chosen
listbox choices to be highlighted.  How would I do this?

Thanks,
RABMissouri

0
drbert (27)
1/24/2004 3:35:00 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

    Store the selection in a common place like the Document or MainFrame or
the App and do the selection in the OnInitDialog() member function of your
dialog.

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

"RBert" <drbert@microcore.net> wrote in message
> I have a multiple selection listbox on a dialog box.  When the user picks
> the listbox items and clicks "OK" my program draws to the main screen.  If
> the user reopens the previous dialog box, I want the previously chosen
> listbox choices to be highlighted.  How would I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> RABMissouri

0
CheckAbdoul

How to select series in chart?

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

OLK 2k7

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Getting rid of selection

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Format List Box!

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...