Multiple messages for single selection change in list control

Hi,

In the handler of LVN_ITEMCHANGING (OnItemChanging...()), how can I
deduce which messages belong to the same event? I am interested in the
change of an item selection state, but it seems that an irregular number
of messages are sent for one such event. In some cases I would like to
substitute *pResult = TRUE in order to cancel the change, but I still
receive the rest of the messages for that same event. For those messages
I should also set *pResult = TRUE, but how can I know which messages
belong to the same event? I cannot figure out the logic of the number of
messages sent for a single selection change event. The best solution
would be to prevent further messages for the event if I have set
*pResult = TRUE for the first message.

Best regards,

Jack

0
nospam7515 (2084)
9/7/2004 4:50:15 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Jack.

Unfortunately  I have the same problem. Have you solved this problem?
Or does anobody know how to solve it?

Best regards,
   Yelgazin Maxim

0
Access0 (1)

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Before Update on record select

Administrative Groups
I have 2 Administrative groups with a Exchange 2003 Server in each group. One group is on the other side of campus and is controlled by their Exchange Server Tech. I have delegated control of my server to myself. There are also users from the other server that do not belong in my server and would like to remove them. The problem is, that when I go to remove them it will not , because the user or group is inherited from the organization. How can I remove them from my server and yet not remove them from their server? It sounds like that if I remove them from the orgainization that they wi...

New Disk storage

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Message comes as an attachment

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...

Installation Error Message
I am attemting to install CRM4 or W2003 server running SQL 2008. I get the following message: Setup requires SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 Hotfix for role creation on SQL Reporting Service SP2 Workgroup edition at the specified Reporting Services Report Server http://XXXXX/reportserver. It is asking for SQL2005 hotfix yet I am running SQl2008. Any suggestions? ...