MSChart in active

I am testing the "Dialog frame as an ActiveX control" from codegure
http://www.codeguru.com/atl/dialogctrl.shtml. It worked fine until I
put a MSChart in the dialog. It crashed. why?

Thanks,

qq
0
quickcur (6)
8/11/2003 7:38:49 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

How to make A1 the active cell in all visible worksheets ?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CA8164.76257740 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ......so that when i activate the sheet A1 is the cell in the upper left = corner of my screen. Thanx ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CA8164.76257740 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html; ...

Update all docvariables in all active documents
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to use VBA to update all docvariable fields in all active documents? I know how to update a single document, but I'm having trouble cycling through all active documents. Thank you, Rob Probably a bit of overkill as this would update "all" fields (not just docVariables fields). Sub ScratchMaco() Dim oDoc As Word.Document For Each oDoc In Documents UpdateFields oDoc Next oDoc End Sub Sub UpdateFields(Doc As Word.Document) Dim pRange As Word.Range Dim oShp As Shape Dim iLink As Long Dim TOC As TableOfContents Dim TOF As TableO...

Distributing CRM activities
I was wondering whether someone might be able to help me with the following; I currently set up the campaigns for the sales team and when I distribute the campaign activity I currently only have two options - 1. Owned by myself or 2. Distributed to the owner of the record. Due to employee changes in the past while many of the CRM records are owned by former employees and it takes too long to go through every record to change this. To this end I would like to be able to distribute campaign activities to another user who is neither the activity creator nor the owner of the record. Is t...

distribute campaign activities
hello thanks I have a telemarketing equipment, with 3 users. I am creating a campaign and in her, activities of campaign of phone calls from a marketing list with 200 records. I need to assign to user 1, 10 every day to user 2, 8 every day to user 3, 5 every day until completing the 200 watching use can be made distribute campaign activities, but when doing it assigns it all the 200 registries simultaneously how to do this? very thanks for your help best regards ...

Changing activity ownership?
What's the best way to change the ownership of an activity via the SDK? There is no .Assign method; how do we properly accomplish this? We've messed around with updating it and setting the XML fields, but there's been problems... Thanks! David use the update method i think -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3f7901c4a4f0$ed1c2ed0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > What's the best way to change the ownership of an > ...

Exchange 2003 on an Active Directory PDC?
Somebody told me that in a single server domain that you can't install Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 Server which is the PDC running Active Directory. This isn't true is it? Thank you for your comments, Steve No, its not true. Its not "recommended" but it is supported. There are some considerations which are covered in this link. http://www.petri.co.il/problems_with_exchange_2003_installed_on_domain_controllers.htm -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "SteveLewis" <SteveLewis@slknet.com> wrote in messag...

How to install Active Directory / Exchange admin to another machine?
I have installed Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows Server 2003 machine which is not a domain controller. How do I install the Active Directory Users and Computers + the Exchange integration (Exchanges Tasks...) on this computer or on another computer running XP (admin console) Olav I found the Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 Administration Tools Pack here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e487f885-f0c7-436a-a392-25793a25bad7&DisplayLang=en Olav "Olav" <x@y.com> wrote in message news:Ot966RKXGHA.3328@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have in...

activate macro
how do i automatically run a macro when i move from one worksheet to another. ie select another worksheet, then automatically run a specific macro pat Patrick, Put this sub in the ThisWorkbook module. Sh will be the worksheet that was just activated. Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) MsgBox Sh.Name ' take out the line above and put in your code End Sub -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thread gets ...

Manufacturing Order Activity #2
I am doing some testing on GP 9 SP3. I have processed a Component Transaction Entry to issue some components and posted the issue. (Inventory Posting is set to post to and post thru) I can see the Inventory Transaction in the MO Order Activity Inquiry, but I do not see the Financial Transaction. I cn see the Journal Entry in the Journal Entry inquiry. There are no batched in batch recovery. There are no financial batched to be posted. I turned on the dexsql log, but cannot see aanything that would affect this. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance. Mike S. ...

user activity
Is there a way to track user activity? The end result would be a list of users, showing a datetime for each access into CRM, and possibly what modules are being accessed. Is there a way to tie users to database connections, as is done in AX? TIA Use Logparser and dump the IIS logs to a database "Blackhawk" wrote: > Is there a way to track user activity? The end result would be a list > of users, showing a datetime for each access into CRM, and possibly > what modules are being accessed. > > Is there a way to tie users to database connections, as is done in AX? &g...

Selecting the 'Active Sheet'
Hi, I need to select the 'Active Sheet' while I run a macro. If I do thi by simply clicking the sheet it selects it by name (e.g 'Sheets("Sheet1").Select'). I have tried using the following comman in vBasic but it isn't working; 'Sheets(ActiveSheet).Select'. I am aiming to copy the macro over to other workbooks, which is why am looking for a suitable command. If anyone knows the command for selecting the active sheet in Excel fo renaming purposes I would be extremely grateful if you could share i with me! Best regards, Stuar ---------------------...

Changing Default Filter on Associated Activities
Hi can anyone confimr whether it is/isn't possible to change the default filter from 30 Days to All within the associated activities view ?? Thanks ...

How to activate Notes & Activities on a Custom Entity...
Anyone know how to activate the Notes & Activities (associated entities) for a custom entity AFTER they've been created? After you create and save they can't be altered from the front-end so any advice on how to do this from the backend would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

Vendor Activity Report
Looking to see if there is a built in report that can show vendor activity for a set date range? TIA You can click on Inquiry > Purchasing> Transaction By vendor, select a date range and print a report or Reports > purchasing > Trial Balance > Historical Aged Trial Balance or Reports > Purchasing > Activity HS "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18b801c4e2f6$fed99100$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Looking to see if there is a built in report that can > show vendor activity for a set date range? > > TIA Thanks for ...

No connection could be made because the target machine actively re
Hi All, I'm writing an application that creates accounts in CRM 3.0 automatically using the web service. Everythings was working fine on my local machine but when i upload the website to the server and try to connect to CRM through webservice it gave this exception System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 194.73.225.250:5555 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets....

how do i make a chart follow the active cell
I have a worksheet that has frozen panes. I need the chart that is on the worksheet to be visible wherever the cursor is. is this possible? Hi, That would require VBA code. This example places the chart to the right of the active cell. Add this to the sheet code module which contains the chart object. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) With Target.Parent.ChartObjects(1) .Top = Target.Cells(1).Top .Left = Target.Cells(1).Left + Target.Cells(1).Width End With End Sub Cheers Andy mepetey wrote: > I have a worksheet that has froze...

Keep activities when converting a lead into a contact
Hi, I was wondering if its possible when you convert a lead into a contact, the activities made by the lead are converted also. I want to see the complete history of activities of a contact including the activities made by "his" lead. Hopefully someone can help me. Greets, Mattijs ---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ---------------------------------------------- www.c360.com - their Activity Summary product will display the activities attached to an object&...

Compatibility with Active Directory 2008 & 2008 R2
Just a general question for the group. Has anyone had any software compatibility issues moving from 2003 to 2008 AD. Some fear has popped up and it stems from us moving both forest and domain function levels to 2008. All DC's are 08 but running in 2003 mode. I have only heard of a couple applications that will not work in a 2008 domain unless you upgrade to "their" latest software version. Same with 2008 R2. I have a SAN that the firmware needs to be upgrade before I can move the DFL/FFL up to 2008. We have run into many pieces (Especially legacy) when going forward, ...

Wait Activity Condition
We have an activity that is added to the lead record automatically at the time the lead is created. It is a phone call activity for our reps to followup with the lead. We also have a sales process (workflow) set up for once the lead is converted to an opportunity. My question is: How can I keep the lead from being converted to an opportunity until the phone call activity on the lead is completed? I have looked at the Wait Activity Condition but can't seem to get anything to work. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Wendi ...

Activity Rollover
I'm not sure if I am overlooking this but is there a feature to rollover activities? For example, I had a callback to make on the 18th October, which I do not make. If I look at my activity list for today, I would like that this call is rolled over to today. Is this possible? Thanks Ricky That isn't possible in exactly the way you describe, but you can select 'overdue' in the 'Date' drop down. "ricky10" <ricky10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:197DF231-275C-484F-AB04-3CB30052E830@microsoft.com... > I'm not sure if I am ...

Filter not re-activating
I have a form that was filtering just fine. I do not know what I did, but now the Filter option on the context menu is greyed out. There was a few hours where I had decided to disable the Filter action and so I set Allow Filters to No on the form's property sheet. A while later I decided that, yes, I do want to allow filtering. So, I set it back to Yes. But the context menu still has the Filter group greyed-out. Access 2003 - everything is unbound. The form_open() connects to SQL Server 2005 and populates the fields. Just to be sure, I also have: Me.AllowFilters = True Me.FilterOn ...

Delay or stop activity becomes history
when I create an activity, such as an appointment, it will automatically carry over to the History section the day after the appointment has ended. Is there any way I can change it so that it does not automatically carry over to the history? Or maybe change it so that it won��t go to the history for at least a week? I could be halllucinating, but I think I remember seeing=20 something about a setting that controls this... I just=20 looked in the usual places in the GUI and didn't see it,=20 but I think there is one somewhere.... >-----Original Message----- >when I create an act...

New-ExchangeCertificate for Active-Sync and ISA2006
I am attempting to publish active sync through isa 2006. When I have a cert internal that matched the external dns/cert it works fine, but then my internal clients are getting a cert error. When I generate a cert that has alt names for internal and has the subject cn=external.name for external, my internal outlook clients stop getting a cert error, but my active sync stops working. I am assuming this is because my external fw server is running a 1024 bit cert and my internal is 2048. When generating a new req i have set the -KeySize param to 1024, but the key remains 2048. What giv...

Using Active Directory Users and Computers to administer Exchange
We have a 50+ Exchanger Server setup, 10 5.5 servers and over 40 2003 servers. I have Windows 2000 Professional on my workstation. When I go to a group in ADUC and try to add a user to the message restrictions part, I get an error. It is: Access Denied Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007005 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extensions. If I use 5.5 Admin, I can edit the message restrictions. Any ideas? do you have exchange system manager on your 2000 pro workstation? if not, you won't be able to use exchange extensions from there just be cautious if you install it with outlook;...