move graphic line

Hi,
I have lines places. I want to identify lines by clicking on them.
Many onLButtonDown I can scan the array of all the lines and see
whose vertex is nearer and get the line.but this may not be correct
always.
How about mouse sticking in between the two vertexes, suppose I want to
move the line.

Thanks
lee

0
yang__lee (48)
4/21/2006 12:12:35 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You should see the Drawcli tutorial in MFC sample projects.

Vaclav

<yang__lee@ausi.com> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
> Hi,
> I have lines places. I want to identify lines by clicking on them.
> Many onLButtonDown I can scan the array of all the lines and see
> whose vertex is nearer and get the line.but this may not be correct
> always.
> How about mouse sticking in between the two vertexes, suppose I want to
> move the line.
>
> Thanks
> lee

0
no1498 (362)

Field name into two lines in a query?
This may be a silly question but... Is it possible to make the name of a field into two lines instead of one long line in a query? No, there is no way to do that. -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "mayj" <mayj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9372FB14-BDDE-49E3-8A0E-7E5F3B598FAC@microsoft.com... > This may be a silly question but... > > Is it possible to make the name of a field into two lines instead of one > long line in a query? O...

Getting Trend Line Info from Chart
Hi - I am creating a manpower report and updating learning curve charts for a decision making tool through VBA. The issue I am having is the trend line (Power) in the charts gives me the output I need but I cannot figure out how to pull the values I want into the spreadsheet. I have tried a couple of functions but have come up empty handed. The RSQ function is not multilinear. Does anyone know the formula for a power trend line? For example out of 100 samples I get the following info: y = 1.5326x0.0657 R2 = 0.5744 Thank you in advance for any asssistance. Carrie -- Message posted via Offi...

Column and line information in Word
I have my cursor in a Word document and want to see which column it's in and which line it's on. How do I view those details? In 2007, right-click over the Status Bar at the bottom of the Word window, and choose the options you wish to see, including Line Number and Column. Hope this helps DeanH "HS" wrote: > I have my cursor in a Word document and want to see which column it's in and > which line it's on. How do I view those details? ...

inserting phase lines on a line graph
Does anyone know how to insert a phase linei nto a line graph? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Line Spacing in OutlookXP
When selecting stationary(sunflower) I lose the ability to change line spacing. When I type a list it double spaces, but when I type text it single spaces on the wrap. I cannot find a way to change the line spacing to single spacing. Outlook XP. I'm not sure if this is the best answer to your problem, but if you use SHIFT+ENTER instead of just ENTER for a return, you should get a single space instead of double. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** ...

move files and folers option
I had to perform recovery on my computer and after doing so, when I right click on a file or folder the option to move or copy to is gone. I cannot move files or folders from another location. Also cannot transfer from cd or flash drive to computer. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:56:01 -0800, B.J. <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had to perform recovery What does "perform recovery" mean? Exactly how did you do this? > on my computer and after doing so, when I right > click on a file or folder ...

How can I move an investment to a different account?
I have a few accounts in my portfolio; each has a number of investments (no investment appears in more than one account). I want to move an investment (all the buys, sells, dividends etc. for a stock or fund) from one account to another. In 2004 I was able to do this by opening the account online and simply dragging the investment from one account to the other. Now, the only way I find to accomplish the task is to laboriously edit each transaction within the investment. There has to be a simple way to move the entire investment from one account to another. Any thoughts? You want there ...

Can you add color to a graphic?
Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? answering my own question...right click on image, FORMAT PICTURE/PICTURE/RECOLOR :-) "Greg" wrote: > Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap > file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some > other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? ...

Grid lines are not aligned when I print. How do I fix this?
When I print my document the grid lines are not aligned. They appear to be fine on the screen. The alignment became crooked after moving the page borders so that the document will fit on one page. This sounds like a printer hardware problem not an Excel issue. Sorry, Sincerely, Gary Brown "Solution Seeker" <Solution Seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E73B3DCF-F08E-4929-B599-C3D083A155AA@microsoft.com... > When I print my document the grid lines are not aligned. They appear to be > fine on the screen. The alignment became crooked after moving the ...

Keyboard Shortcut for moving between Worksheets
Is there a keyboard shortcut for moving between worksheets (within the same workbook)? I am constantly going between my keyboard and mouse for this functions.... Thanks, Mike Mike, ctrl+ page up and page down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "mjcoco" <mjcoco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:718956B2-44CD-4578-B95E-91C162D18A99@microsoft.com... > Is there a keyboard shortcut for mov...

can't move workbook down
The top of my workbook (with the title bar)is hidden underneath the top of the "excel" window. I tried using Alt+ space to bring up the move dialogue box, but that only will move the excel window, leaving the title bar of the workbook still unaccessable. Is there any way to move the workbook window w/o the mouse? thanks. what happens if you do windows ?arrange -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "JayD" <scatman@jazzy.org> wrote in message news:1118758939.360335.110880@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > The top of my workbook (with the title b...

Moving Exchange from one server to another #2
I have a Exchange 5.5 server in Domain1 named Company1. A new server with Exchange 2000 on Domain2 needs to get the Pub & Priv .edb files from Cmpany 1. Both domain servers are Win 2K but the company name is different for Domain2 server. I used eseutil and isinteg, but Domain2 won't mount the .edb files because of wrong company naming. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Doug Sanders On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:12:51 GMT, "Doug Sanders" <Doug6@earthlink.net> wrote: >I have a Exchange 5.5 server in Domain1 named Company1. A new server with >Exchange 2000 ...

Trend line #2
Help! Can you use the trend line in Excel on a month by month basis? I’m using the trend line over a 12 month period Oct-02 to Sep-03 I have just changed the months to Nov-02 to Sep-03 have been given totally difference in trend lines. It this possible?? Last month the trend line indicated a 14% increase and with the new months is show a 60% decrease! Thanks Tony - How well do your trendlines match each year of data? If the data is curved, with an upwards slope early and a steeper downward slope in later months, you might see this kind of change. Things like trendlines and regressio...

Video type graphics
>>> cf. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=binary >> >> >> Hi > >> The link........a video (of sorts)??? of performing an action on a PC. >> >> Do you know of one that shows how rename the title of a JPG picture >> within windows. >> >> If not, is it possible I could create my own. > >>Is there a program that helps to create such graphics >> >> Many thanks >> >> Steve >> > > ...

Sheet moves at print time, loos fine at preview
When I preview the spread sheet the vertical relationship between the spreadsheet and the header looks fine, no space, but after I print it there is extra space between the header and the spreadsheet. What causes this? What am doing wrong? Thanks, Erich Check your left margin to see if all the row numbers are sequential. You may have accidentally decreased the row height on row 2 and yo can't see the space in print preview, but it's there when you print. If that's the case, select the whole row, right click and select Ro Height to adjust the height -- DataCollecto ---------...

Excel "chops off" half of first line of text
I have a spreadsheet where one column is cells that each contain 30 to 50 words of text. Even after applying FORMAT, ROW, AUTOFIT when I print I lose the top 50% of the characters in most, but not all, of the top line of these cells. Everything looks fine on screen prior to printing. Has anyone any ideas or work-rounds, please? Hi, The easiest (and non programmatic) way to do this is to highlight the sheet, and mouse over one of the row divisions (i.e. between 2 rows, which you would normally use to resize). Double clicking here will expand all rows to autofit contents. Otherwise,...

Exc 2k
Hi, I was wondering if the operation below would be reasonnable ": Install a new brand new exchange server restore from another server the Mailbox Store Update through LPAD the AD to reflect the changes Seems to be working on some users in test lab. but in prod ? Thanks, Chris ...

Move Partial Data from One Column to Another
I am looking for a way to take 5000 lines of data in Excel and take th last 6 digits of the data and move it into another column. For Example: Take the last 6 digits and move to next column Data 1 Data 2 435490870985430984 | 430984 234083209842309820 | 309820 432958739287193872 | 193872 542389034098430945 | 430945 With over 5000 lines to move I need an automated process so that i does not need to be done manually, any help or ideas would be greatl appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Are the numbers of the same length (...

Would like to have local graphic files displayed by Windows Picture Viewer instead of Internet Explorer
My spreadsheet contains a bunch of the so-called hyperlinks which, when clicked, start an external program that takes care of the actual displaying of the image file. Is there any way to select the external program (file viewer)? All the graphics files (PNG format) reside in my hard disk, not on the Internet. This case is handled very nicely by Open Office, with the images being handled by the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer which loads lightning fast. Excel, on the other hand, prefers to use Internet Explorer, which is a drag. Can I tell Excel NOT to execute IE for some hyperlinks? -Ramo...

Moving SSIS 2005 packages from test to prod.
Hi, in the near future we will be implementing a test environment for our SSIS packages. We would like to be able to minimize the amount of code changes that take place when doing the move from test to production. Is there any funtionality within SSIS 2005 to search and replace the server name and database for an entire package? Or is there a way to parameterize the server name and database so that we just only change the value of the parameter? -- Thanks! - Jim On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:11:16 -0700, jam772 <jam772@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, in ...

drawing lines in Excel 2007
OK. I understand change. Change is good. But how does one draw a simple straight line and retain control over it? I can draw it using line from shapes and the shift key to constrain it to vertical. The second I try to move it, it goes off vertical never to return. Moreover, I can't move it horizontally beyond the middle section of the chart area. It hits some invisible shield. I simply want to be able to highlight individual data points on a line graph by a vertical line from the x axis to the top of the chart. -- Perplexed in Trana Change is fine if it brings about improv...

Line Graph Excluding 0 Values
Dear, I have plotted a line graph consisting the data for the entire month. The data range is getting calculated automatically by a formula. 1 Dec - 100 2 Dec - 105 3 Dec - 0 4 Dec - 0 So on... The data for the days starting from 3 Dec is zero and the line graph suddenly goes down to zero... Is there any way that the line graph picks the data excluding the zero values? I mean the line graph should only take the data for 1 Dec and 2 Dec without changing the data range. Thank you. one way might be to hide columns for 3 Dec, 4 Dec etc. On 2 Gru, 08:19, Sasikiran ...

Move mailbox problem #2
Hi We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have one mb whose contents have been moved but any empty mb with the same name was left on the old server. Over the weekend new mail went to the old mailbox. The user can use both mailboxes by changing their outlook profile. They are happy to lose the 'weekend' mail fomr the old mb. Can I just delete it or should I do something else? Cheers Mike "Mike Varley" <mike@notdisclosed!!.com> wrote: >Hi > >We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have >one mb w...

block by subject line
Is there a way to block emails by subject line from the Exchange 2003 server without add-ons? Regards, Mark On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:25:46 -0400, "Mark" <canadaone@rogers.com> wrote: >Is there a way to block emails by subject line from the Exchange 2003 server >without add-ons? > >Regards, > >Mark > No. Exchange has some connection/recipient filtering capability however. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823866 "How to configure connection filtering to use Realtime Block Lists (RBLs) and how to configure recipient filter...