mouse highlighting webbrowser control

Hi,

I'm using the webbrowser control.  Mouse highligting isn't working (ie.
pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to
highlight and releasing).

Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason
why this isn't working?

Thanks,
Craig

0
xxxx4922 (9)
3/29/2005 6:17:09 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Multiple control selection
Hi Everyone, I have a worksheet that has 100 checkboxes on it. I want to select 50 of them and enable the check on them. I remember in excel2003 i could put a selection box around them and change the property on these, but in excel2007, the seleciton box doesn't seem to work... can somebody help? Thanks in advance. Hi, Undoubtly a bug. If they are always the same checkboxes you want to select you could group them - select them and then choose Page Layout, Group, Group. Then one click gets them all. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire ...

no notification from list control when check box selected?
hi there i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any item is there a specific notification sent to the owner when the user checks/unchecks an item? or do i watch for the more general LVN_ITEM_CHANGED notification (which doesn't seem to give info specific to checking/unchecking - the closest thing seems to be a State Image Mask change)? tia bhu >i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON >(LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) > >i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any ...

CPaintDC and Tab Control ?
Could any one explain how this code segment could be correctly written. It's a dialog-based program with a tab control. And for this example, two bitmaps should be painted on Tab2 of three. And any variable not declared locally is declared in the class declaration. Also, I need to paint them directly onto the dialog form since there will be many small bitmaps (in the thousands) row after row with 12 to 20 in a row. void CTab2::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); if(bUpdateBmp) { bmp.LoadBitmap(Crd); bmp.GetBitmap(&BmpInfo); dcMem.CreateCompatibleDC(&a...

Compare Sheets and highlight differnce
Hi All, Is there a way to compare contents between two sheets, and use conditional formatting to highlight the difference without using Macro? I am looking at data of A10:T140 Create a named range for the data in Sheet2 (say name the range in Sheet2 A10:T40 as myRange) ...(From menu Insert>Name>Define...) 1. Select the cell/Range (say A10:T40). Please note that the cell reference A10 mentioned in the formula is the active cell in the selection. Active cell will have a white background even after selection 2. From menu Format>Conditional Formatting> 3. For Co...

Who has the control?
Access is multisharing. But who has the last laugh? Who has the control? If used concurrently by many users who decides what goes in? Is there a field which decides who is the Author? Thanks As soon as anyone enters data into a bound field it will be stored (unless you have a beforeupdate event to stop it or simlar). Not really sure what your question is - can you give more details -- Wayne Manchester, England. "dindigul" wrote: > Access is multisharing. But who has the last laugh? Who has the control? If > used concurrently by many users who decides what goes in...

MFC Table control or similar control
Hi, I have a MFC dialog database application that returns data which i then put into an excel spreadsheet and display onscreen. Due to license issues i would like to write the data to a user defined control. I would like this control to have a similar tabular look like the excel spreadsheet. It should also have the option on control to print out what data is in the control. I would also like to be able to put a bitmap on the control (Showing a logo). Can anyone give me advice on how what control(s) i should use to accomplish this? Thanks In Advance Macca You could buy a third party ...

LParam in a list control
I am trying to create objects and store their pointers in the LParam of my list control. This all works, but clearly I need to tidy up these objects when an item is deleted from the list. I have written a DeleteAllItems method which loops round all the items and clears the list and deletes the objects so all should be well. Problem is that I get memory leaks when the app closes, so I am obviously not deleting the objects. My test populates the list with 5 objects and deletes them, then re-populates with 5 objects again. I call my DeleteAllItems method once myself, then once automaticall...

WS_EX_LAYERED but catching mouse messages
I have a color-keyed WS_EX_LAYERED window, and everything works fine - but how can I catch mouse messages over it's transparent areas ? Is any special window style for it ? Th anks in advance, Adam Since the whole point is to NOT catch mouse messages over the transparent area, you would need another approach. One might be to make the area "transparent" not by using the color key but by using a very, very light color. joe On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:21:34 -0800 (PST), adam_mich@gazeta.pl wrote: >I have a color-keyed WS_EX_LAYERED window, and everything works fine - >but...

how do I prevent the mouse pointer disappearing ?
when using both Excel & Word the pointer just disappears from the screen. how do I stop this happening ? ...

ActiveX control to send appointment?
Currently I use Microsoft MAPI Session and Messages Controls to programatically send mail. I don't see how to use these controls to send an appointment. Does anyone know what ActiveX controls are available to send appointments to Outlook clients or how to use the MAPI controls to do this? Thanks You have to use actual Outlook automation code to do that by sending out meeting requests. Look at www.outlookcode.com to see examples of Outlook automation code. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003...

Pages of a Tab Control
Is it possible to have a page of a tab control either highlight, blink, change colors, become bold or some other way of identifllying which pages have been filled out and which has not. We have several pages on our tab control and I don't want to have to go to every page and check the sub-forms to see if they have been filled out. Thanks for any help I can get, Danny hi, On 20.04.2010 13:08, tankerman wrote: > Is it possible to have a page of a tab control either highlight, blink, > change colors, become bold or some other way of identifllying which pages > ...

Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control
I am trying to Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control using javascript code window.pdf_frame.print();. It is working fine but freezing machine very often. I am using Adobe Acrobat 6.0. How can I Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control without freezing machine. Thanks in advance. Bob Info you provided is not going to be enough to figure out what you are asking. In addition, you would be better served if you ask this in a related newsgroup: microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl ------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Change Display Control on a Table Programmatically
First, let me begin by saying that I don't know VB. I have been trying to do this using a macro. I need to set the display control for a field in about a 100 tables. Currently, the Yes/No field has a Display Control of Text and I need it to be a check box. When I created a macro using the following actions, I get an error message that it doesn't recognize Tables!. Does this mean that I can only use run code for forms and reports. Please excuse me if the question is stupid. I am trying to muddle along until I can take a class. Open Table: City Design View Edit ...

How to restor control on Administrative group
Hello, I have several MS Exchange 5.5 for each department we have one Exchange and one administrative group. We lost our server and in thats why we install MS Exchange 2003 (we have licences, but central organization didn't upgrade from 5.5 to 2003) and we connect it to our Administrative group and everything is working fine. But if I browse throught Exchange System Manager, I see all Administratives groups without colors (gray). If I create new admistrative group, that it is shown with colors (red). What means thet my Administrative group is gray? Does it mean, that I havent contr...

MFC and controls on toolsbox
Hi, I was wonder how to enable all MFC control available on "Windows Forms" tab for example ? i need to have access to control Panel and is disabled... where could i find help on internet for that ? thanks Maileen ...

Control Tip
Hello, Is there any way to add a new line to the control tip? Right now my control tips are really long. I am displaying the functions that users can perform if they click a button. For example, a button labelled "Reports" would display "Project Status Report", "Data Entry Status Report", "Resource Usage Report"....all on one line. Instead, I would like the following display to appear on hover Project Status Report Data Entry Status Report Resource Usage Report Any advice will be greatly appreciated. M. Wilson Use a CNTRL Enter to drop dow...

tab control question
I have a form with a tab control with about 15 tabs. Each tab is populated by a subform (the entire tab is the subform). The intent was to make the form modular and flexible. I have about 50 subforms in use, and depending on which layout the user selects, 15 are loaded on the tabs. Problem is, this is too slow. If I loaded all subforms in the background (not on the main form) set to visible=false, then loaded the already open subform on my tabbed form and set it to visible, would this help speed things up? Any other ideas? THanks so much. -- sam smk23 wrote: > I have a form with ...

Copying sheets
I have a template that has some controls on it with associated code. It is necessary for my task to dynamically create worksheets based o this template. My problem is that the names of the controls chang when a sheet is copied and therefore when used Excel cannot find an code to execute and the control does not perform its function. I coul set up a workbook with, for example, 100 templates and delete 90 if th user only needs 10, but this seems really messy. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sorry, I hope nobody minds me bumping...

Use two combo boxes to control a third
I have a form and a subform. In the subform is a combo box (#3). I want to filter the list of available options for this combo box based on the selections made on two other combo boxes (#1) and (#2). I was able to get this to work by putting the code as a condition on the query for combo box #3 when all three combo boxes were on the same subform. But I wanted combo box #1 on the main form, while I kept combo #2 and #3 on the subform. I can get combo box #3 to respond to the criteria found in Combo #1, but not both #1 and #2. Is this even possible? Thanks in advance for the help! If I w...

Mouse Cursor disabled
I am trying to bring up Windoes XP home on my old Compaq 100, which came with Win 98. It loads, but the mouse cursor is not usable--it jumps erracticly and does not allow me to click on anything. Also, when I try to bring up the programs screen, it comes up, but then quickly reverts to a basically blank screen. Help would be appreciated. open your mouse and check the rollers for lint balls. and other dirt. "Bonnell-frost" wrote: > I am trying to bring up Windoes XP home on my old Compaq 100, which came with > Win 98. It loads, but the mouse cursor is not us...

Using ModifyStyle to Change an Edit Control
I have been experimenting a bit with controlling edit controls. Using the resource editor, I created an edit control on my dialog box accepting the default left justification. When I tried to change justification with ModifyStyle: m_SelectedRxMode.ModifyStyle( ES_LEFT, ES_CENTER, 0 ); nothing happened. Looking at the examples at http://www.codeproject.com/editctrl/editctrltutorial.asp, I noticed they explicitly remove the undesired justification so I tried it: m_SelectedRxMode.ModifyStyle( ES_LEFT | ES_RIGHT, ES_CENTER ); but no luck again. What am I missing here? Thanks...

Setting for multiple controls <ekXTh.42469$VU4.14648@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Did you know you can just select all the controls on the form in design mode by typing CTRL-A (or alternatively multiple by holding down SHIFT and then clicking on each one). Then with all you want to change selected do the Conditional Format and it will apply to all! EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Lebans RTF2
I've attached 2 links to screen shots (hopefully they'll work). Form.JPG shows my form. As you can see i've placed a #1 in each of the corners. http://filedb.experts-exchange.com/incoming/2008/03_w11/t10710/Form.JPG When I execute my 'View' button (Report.JPG) you'll see that in my report there are some huge bottom and right margins in the RTF Box. I've extended the size of the RTF box all the way out, but this is how it's displaying. The right-hand "1's" need to be on the far right of the report. Ugh. http://filedb.experts-exchange.com/incoming/...

Excel Mouse Selection Problem
Hello everyone, I'm having a strange problem with Excel 2000. After i click for the first time my left mouse button, the mouse enters selection mode, as if i was pressing the shift key. I've browsed the net for a solution, even the MS support site with no success. Has anyone ever had this problem? Or has a clue of what could be appening? Thanks in advance, Paulo Silva Maybe you accidentily pressed F8 (Extend Selection)? -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Paulo Silva" <pgoncalves@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%233O1St70DHA.2572@TK2MSFTNG...

multi-colored text for a list control in a CFormView
What would be the best way of implementing multi-colored text for a list control in a CFormView? For example, if the text for one of the rows is as such: CString text = "^1Multi^2colored ^3Text"; I'd like it to show up as Multi(in red), colored(in green), and Text(in yellow). I'm guessing that I would have to parse the string in an owner drawn list control. Does anybody know of any examples of this, or have an idea? You're going to have to derive your own list control class from CListControl,and override the virtual methods Create and DrawItem. Here's the basic ...