MIDL Problem by creating TypeLib from IDL

Hi,

I receive the following error message when I call the MIDL compiler to
create a Typlib from an IDL File (translated from german):

"The application can not be startet, because mspdb60.dll could not be found."
The mspdb60.dll exists on the computer. The error number 1003 is shown.

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks Christian
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> "The application can not be startet, because mspdb60.dll could not be
> found."
> The mspdb60.dll exists on the computer. The error number 1003 is shown.

Is mspdb60.dll in a location described in you PATH environment variable?
It should be something like C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin

Drew

> How can I solve this problem?
> Thanks Christian

0
dam4330 (47)
7/3/2007 4:36:25 PM
You might consider posting this message to the ATL group
(microsoft.public.vc.atl)

MrAsm

"Christian Havel" <ChristianHavel@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:810E586F-659D-4459-A1B4-1CE7F4348073@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> I receive the following error message when I call the MIDL compiler to
> create a Typlib from an IDL File (translated from german):
>
> "The application can not be startet, because mspdb60.dll could not be
> found."
> The mspdb60.dll exists on the computer. The error number 1003 is shown.
>
> How can I solve this problem?
> Thanks Christian

0
mrasm (715)

after update code problem
Hi, I’ve having trouble with my skip pattern. It seems to work ok for the most part, but my big problem is that it doesn’t seem to reset itself for the next subject. Please see my code below. Basically if the subject is under 18, I want to skip boxes until “question 1.” If the subject is age 18 and over I want to continue with the questions. So, if the subject is under age 18, it skips the correct boxes. For the next subject the skipped boxes from the previous subject are already blocked out and if I enter an age over 18, I get an error. Does it have anything to do when the fir...

Word 2003 Problems
This is happening on 2 different computers: Word 2003 will not directly open a document from the desktop or the My Docs folder (or any folder). File - Open will open the file, but it can't be edited and the mouse won't work, you can't click in the file to go to a specific place in the document. I appreciate any help. You may want to check the "file association" or "file type" that .doc are associated to. Open for instance "My Documents" go to "tools" > "folder options" > "file types" and then s...

Money SB 2k6 custom invoice problem
I upgraded Money 2k5 SB to Money 2k6 SB yesterday - and I've already found a problem. :-( My custom invoice was carried over, and it displays correctly - except for my logo in the upper-left corner. I get a broken image link, instead of my logo. I've pointed it to the correct logo, and even copied the logo (a .GIF file) into the Invoice graphics folder. When I choose it, it shows up correctly in Invoice Designer; when I close Invoice Designer and save the custom invoice, the graphic does NOT show up, and only the broken image link does. Anyone? Arrrggghhhh! Also, he line ...

OE 6 VERY Slow and Other Problems ...
Hello ... I've been using OE 6 for a number of years. In recent months, it has become more and more of a problem. For one thing, it responds very slowing. Often, when I receive a new e-mail and click on it, OE 6 just sits there for a while before doing anything. Then it will often first show whatever Web page I have open -- leaving OE 6. I will have to click on OE 6 to get back to it. Then when I get back to it and click again on the e-mail to open it, OE 6 usually sits there for a while before opening the e-mail. This is irritating, especially if I'm in a hurry and receive an ...

Find in Named Range problem (2nd Try)
Hello. I'm using Excel X on a Mac (VBA5?) and attempting to write a macro which names a range of text cells I've selected, then searches the cells in that range and bolds any which contain the ">" character (as text, not as "greater than" in a formula). I'm not using conditional formatting because I also want to get rid of the > characters once the bolding is complete. In stepping through the following, I find that it does name the range and does the finding and bolding in a loop. Unfortunately it doesn't stop at the end of the range, but co...

Conditional format problem
I have a column of data in an excel spreadsheet that uses the "workday" function to create a cell value that shows a date. when you manually input a date in one of the cells, all of the cells below auto adjust to the new dates based on the "workday" formula. what I want to do is when a date is manually input into one of the cells that has the workday formula in it, I want the cell to change color if the new date is before or after the date that was originally in this cell with the formula. when I try to input the conditional format, I am getting an error message that...

Script error when tyring to create new crm contact with outlook
I have just installed CRM and web interface works ok, now I started installing outlook client and it wen't ok, only needed to install xml core separately. Everything looked great until I started testing from Outlook client, I made new crm appointment and then I tried to add new contact, I click from button labeled regarding, then from window that opened I have tried to choose account and also contact, error is same, anyway after choosing contact or account I click New... soon new window opens labeled quick create account/contact, then Internet Explorer script error box opens readin...

Problems formatting Pivot Chart
Hello, I have created a very simple pivot chart (a bar chart) that only has one serie. I formated the chart, with colors and labels, but each time I refresh I loose all formats. I have already been in the help, and I have the preserve formatting option active, but I still keep loosing the formats. Can anybody help? Thank You. Alex Barulho ...

Creating forms in Access or Excel that link to Visio Documents
Does anybody have any experience with creating forms in access or excel that are integrated with Visio? How would I go about doing this? Access by definition can store 'objects', which can include visio drawings. If prompted, don't select display icon a.) create table add oledb field add text field for name b.) open table select oledb field and right click => insert new microsoft visio edit the new drawing and close it c.) create a form based on new table drag the oledb field onto the form d.) open the form what are you attempting to do? al &quo...

Add/Remove Shares 401(k) problem
When I import account data for my 401(k) account, buy transactions show up correctly, but where I have rebalanced my portfolio to match my intended contribution percentages, the rebalancing transactions show up as Add or Remove Shares transactions. First of all, is this the way that these transactions should be represented in the first place? The problem seems to be the way that Add/Remove shares is handled, and the local balance never seems to be anywhere close to what is reported online in my downloaded statement. It is often twice the true value or more, and it since Add/Remove ...

How do I create an inventory list?
I need to create an inventory list for sale on a front page website. Do I use Acces database to do this and how? You could, but if you are actually going to sell your products online, for security reasons you should look for a well established ecommerce package compatible with FrontPage. -- ~ Kathleen Anderson Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Spider Web Woman Designs http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/ Please reply to the newsgroup for the benefit of others "BonnieG0427" wrote: > I need to create an inventory list for sale on a front page website. Do...

Formatting problems when copying Excel spreadsheet to Word
I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but... When I try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table will not fit on the page. I have tried to change column widths, but the last column on the right will not appear. How can I fix this? On 5/3/04 4:31 PM, in article ABFFD3E4-3393-447F-88FA-21818002133B@microsoft.com, "MaryLynne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but... When I > try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table w...

problems between windows and google Gmail recieved
when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new message will not open and will show that there is a problem in the top bar. You need to close the program bu usinf the following, alt, ctrl, delete, or you wait for a long period of time which will redirected you back to google bar and you then require to re-open the gmail message site. In article <772D321F-00C4-4E30-8A28-134BA4485C1A@microsoft.com>, Frank Stolp wrote: > when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new > message will not open and will show that there is ...

Can I create an invoice that will number itsself?
I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically progress numerically as they are used, is this possible? Try this sample file and use it or use the code within. http://www.officearticles.com/downloads/invoices.zip ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "llpc2004" <llpc2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B068615C-F43F-4051-8A5C-87F63CA8FAC4@microsoft.com... > I am creating an invoice for someone, they would like it to autmatically > progress numerically as they are used, is this possible? J.E. McGimpsey has ...

Calendar Display Problems
I'm running Office 2007 on a Dell Latitude XT2 tablet pc with an Intel GM45 chipset onboard video running Windows 7 - 64bit. When I resize the window for the calendar, the calendar starts having a problem with the weekday columns no longer lining up with the days. If I click on Today, or do something to cause a screen re-write, it fixes itself. I have the same setup on my Latitude e6400 and it doesn't do this. I've applied all the updates and the latest video drivers - any suggestions? Is this a bug? Did you reset the view? See http://www.outlook-tips.net/begi...

Outlook 2003 created multiple Identical personal folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 on a new laptop. When I imported my old .pst file, two "new" personal folders were created. Both of the folders contain exactly the same information (inbox, contacts, etc) as the primary. Deleting from any one deletss from all three. I have tried the "removing duplicate personal folders" procedure at Microsoft.com. I can rename to top folder but not the next two. Outlook won't let me delete either of the second two because it says that nay of them is primary. Any help would be appreciated. Dear "frustrated" I hope...

Big Problem for me! Formula to find matched numbers
Hi! I have a named cell -> combo_chk (cell J3) This combo_chk changes because of FOR..NEXT from code but the style i always like this : 4,5,12,40,45 I have 5 columns with values in the rows A B C D E 1 12 40 41 45 5 6 10 11 40 I want to find if the 1 on column A is including in the combo_chk then if the 12 on column B is including in the combo_chk e.t.c. If it is found return '1' otherwise return '0'. Im using the above formula in a code which it passes to the cell "=IF(ISERROR(FIND(C4,ComboChk)),0,1)" But the problem is that it isnt findind the exac...

How do i create a pie chart that shows % of time on tasks?
I need to create a pie chart that shows what percent of time my employees are working on each of 5-6 efforts. Does anyone have a good template for that? Thanks! ...

If Worksheet Function Problem
Currently I am working on a project where I am trying to extract data from multiple tabs. What I want to do: I want my formula to search one group of cells on multiple tabs for the word "Scrap" then if that is true then count in another set of cells the number of times the word "BCU25" occurs. My formula: =IF('1:31'!C23:C41="Scrap",COUNTIF('1:31'!E23:E41,"BCU25"),"None") My Problem: This formula produces a #REF! error. My Question: Can the IF line of worksheet functions be used to target a range of multiple cells on diff...

Problem copying Filter made from ComboBox
A2K My code copies the Filter property from one form, to apply to a Report. The idea is that user filters the records in the form, then hits the Report button to get a report of those records. It works fine, except when the user filters on one of the fields that is a combo box. What happens, is that a parameter dialog pops-up asking for something like: Lookup_cboName.Name when really it needs the NameID Nothing typed in the parameter dialog box seems to work. Can the Filter be copied and used correctly in the Report when the user filters directly on the form? from a combobox? -Brad ...

Adding Business Usage Categories to Budget--Problem
I need to budget and keep track of all categories whether business or personal in nature (usage-wise under categories). When I got to create a new budget, it's not letting me add "business-related" categories within the budget. Is there anyway I can add business categories? No, it's purely limited to personal categories -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email rega...

creating a database in 2000
would it be possible for me to create a database in 2000 and then install it onto a computer that only holds Access 97. if posisble how would i go about this, regards Clay, If your intent is to have Access 97 open/run the Access 2000 database, no this cannot be done. To open/run an Access 2000 database requires having Access 2000 or 2002 (or a runtime installation of either) installed on the computer. -- Cheryl Fischer Law/Sys Associates Houston, TX "CLAY" <BUSIHARV@livjm.ac.uk> wrote in message news:0f1c01c38bef$a47dd360$a401280a@phx.gbl... > would it be possible f...

Problem starting Money 2004; Module mscofd.dll
Hi, Will appreciate any help with this problem. For months now, I can't start Money 2004, I had been using it successfully for a long time before it suddenly started giving this problem. When starting, even before the logon page, i get an error: Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mscofd.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0001163d Is this an issue with Windows 2000, Internet Explorer or Money ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have sent the error reports to microsoft umpteen number of times in the...

how to creat incident by sdk
I want to create incident by sdk, the code can run and without error, but it doesn't work, I don't know why, I writed code in VS 2005 Net, someone can help me below is my code, CrmService service =3D new CrmService(); service.Credentials =3D System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; service.Url =3D "http://compsci-oga3ap1/mscrmservices/2006/ crmservice.asmx"; service.CallerIdValue =3D new CallerId(); //service.CallerIdValue.CallerGuid =3D user.userid; // Get the ID of the system user. WhoAmIRequ...

Can I create a custom MIME player within Outlook and Outlook Express?
I have a special SMTP e-mail from a custom server that is encoded as text/myapp-xml. I would like to create a control to format it within Outlook and Outlook express instead of displaying raw XML. I used the MSDN mime player example and can view the text/myapp-xml content in a web page within IE fine, but within Outlook and OE, it is just text. Is there some special registration I need to do to get the OCX mime player to work in O/OE? Below is what the e-mail looks like. Any tips/help are appreciated. jmw ------------------------------- Return-Path: From: To: Subject: Mime-Version: 1.0 ...