Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error

My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well
in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed).
When I run the same application in a client PC without VS
installed, I get this error:
An unsupported operation was attempted.

At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form
2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'.
After I removed these controls the application run fine.

I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it
show succeeded.

May someone help how can I make those controls run well in
my client PC? Thanks.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC Help
Forum Members: I am trying to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC) and Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45. I can't figure out how to get the CRM image up and running. My CRM files are loaded on an external hard drive. Please help! Thanks, Casey Please clarify: The CRM 3.0 VPC expired on 11/30/2008 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration - August 2007 Release: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=57394BC8-5ECC-422E-A066-34189F48F8C8&displaylang=en Directions: For the VPC documentation and demonstration materials: download the VPC Documentation and Demonstrati...

Linking files 2 ways

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

More Columns #2

Document Viewer installer error

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Error 550 Relaying denied

how to find an item in a list control?

mouse highlighting webbrowser control
Hi, I'm using the webbrowser control. Mouse highligting isn't working (ie. pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to highlight and releasing). Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason why this isn't working? Thanks, Craig ...

CListCtrl/CImageList. Redraw causes images to load incorrectly.
I have a derived class of CListCtrl that has a CImageList member variable along with a member function called DrawImageList() that is meant to dynamically build an image list from paths that are contained in a column. It works when the dialog is initialized, however when I add something to the listctrl(which then calls DrawImageList) the ordering of the images is unpredicatable. This is thoroughly confusing for me.... void CMyListCtrl::DrawImageList() { //Clean out the current image list and create a new one //based on whats currently in the list control SetRedraw(FALSE); ...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

number format with leading 0

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...