mess code with english window edition, please help!

Hello everyone,
    I have a C/S program, and the protocol is encoding with GBK,the server
is written with java, which provide a global parameter to set the default
encoding type, does c++ has the same function? or what should I do if I
don't want to hard encoding every request and response?
    Thanks very much!

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

setlocale() in C.  SetThreadLocale() for working in the raw API.  There are also
SetLocale() methods for controls which apparently override the general thread locale.
				joe

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:35:48 +0800, "Lazytiger" <baihaoping@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>    I have a C/S program, and the protocol is encoding with GBK,the server
>is written with java, which provide a global parameter to set the default
>encoding type, does c++ has the same function? or what should I do if I
>don't want to hard encoding every request and response?
>    Thanks very much!

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15975)
2/2/2007 5:30:19 PM
thanks very much! I'll try
"Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@flounder.com>
??????:16t6s2pin6uuks1cgcdkeank9h1stdhffn@4ax.com...
> setlocale() in C.  SetThreadLocale() for working in the raw API.  There
> are also
> SetLocale() methods for controls which apparently override the general
> thread locale.
> joe
>

> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:35:48 +0800, "Lazytiger" <baihaoping@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Hello everyone,
>>    I have a C/S program, and the protocol is encoding with GBK,the server
>>is written with java, which provide a global parameter to set the default
>>encoding type, does c++ has the same function? or what should I do if I
>>don't want to hard encoding every request and response?
>>    Thanks very much!
>>
> Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
> email: newcomer@flounder.com
> Web: http://www.flounder.com

Error with VBA code
I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error with this line: ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 19 ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Next i I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes. -- Jim <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178702221.638576.248520@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... |I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error | with this line: | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | | | Dim i As Integer | For i = 1 To 19 | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | Next i | ...

Windows Mail can't see messages
Hi. I've had some problems with Windows Mail which seem to have been solved by resetting the program. But I still have a problem. I want to import my old messages. I can see them in Windows Explorer but when I try to important them into Windows Mail, the folders are all empty. Can anyone help? Thanks. What does the term resetting mean? What did you do (in detail)? Can you click on one of those emails in Windows Explorer and open it? Does it actually contain a headers and a message? If so, put both on your screen, Windows Explorer and Windows Mail and then high...

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

Help with DLookup
I have a DLookup function on my form and it works by finding the information once I exit and then re-enter the form, it does not bring in the information as soon as I enter the information in the lookup field. =DLookUp("[Employee Name]","[Employee Information]","[Employee ID]=forms![Timesheet Entry]![Employee ID]") Does anybody know why it is not updating immediately? All help is greatly appreciated Where are you using this expression -- as the control source of a textbox? More details about the form's design and how you're using the form, please....

tile window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) does anyone know how to tile microsoft word windows vertically on an osx The closest you will come is Word>Window>Arrange All. Then fiddle them manually. Otherwise, you need an AppleScript: http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=96187 Or a utility: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/windowtiles.html Cheers On 23/05/10 10:15 AM, in article 59bb8dd9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "aprilgsims@officeformac.com" <aprilgsims@officeformac.com> wrote: &...

Editing a shared spreadsheet simultaneously
We are currently networked using Excel 2000. If one of us has a spreadsheet open, the other can only open the same spreadsheet in 'Read Only'. Is there a newer version of Excel which will allow two people to have open, and edit, and same worksheet at the same time? If not, anyone know of another program which will allow this? Hi Alfred you can "share" a workbook in excel 2000 (which allows for more than one person to open & edit it at once) ... have a look in Help you'll find details on how to do it, but basically the steps are: On the Tools menu, click Shar...

Conditional Formating Help

Cusotm Office 2007 install for English, Spanish, & Chinese users
Hi, I'm working on creating a custom install of Office 2007 for my various sites. These sites include users that speak English, Spanish and Chinese. I am a bit confused on how to use language packs in order to provide multi-lingual support. From my understanding, I need to download the Spanish and Chinese language pack and place the .msp files in the Updates folder on my network install point? Does this mean when office gets installed on a Chinese computer it will be in Chinese automatically? Or does the user need to "flip a switch" to make it Chinese language? The ...

HELP- error Outlook
What's this mean and how to fix? in error dialogue box: "c:\program~1\micro~2 \office\outlook.exe" Abnormal program termination .. ...

Tricky Formula.. Please Help
I have created a time roster.. easy in each day I have start,end and break deduction.. still no probs I need to create an output formula for hours worked after a 16:00 from the start and end range on a day. So in the roster it will still display normal hours, however I will create a field for hours after 16:00. this is for calculating a different wage rate. Thanks Aaron See response in .programming -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Aaron H" <aaron@istarnetworks.com.au> wrote in message news:uU96kXI$EHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... ...

help diagnosing what's going on in ExchangeServer2000
I'm fairly ignorant of exactly how ES2000 works and would like some general information to help in my diagnosing why some emails are not being delivered to certain email domains (more correctly, why some emails are not being forwarded actually...ES2K is part of a voicemail system where some users have ..wav copies of the voicemails forwarded to their various off-site email accounts) . Here are my questions: 1. How can I see what emails are being forward? Is there a file/folder akin to the SentItems folder in Outook? 2. If there are send failures, where can I find them and how can ...

FRx 6.7 vs 32-bit Windows 7
I'm getting the following error when trying to generate a report but only on the Windows 7 32-bit system. Running SQL Server 2005 on another server, Dynamics GP 9 client is installed on this machine. Component Error FRx is unable to process this output request for the following reason: C:\Windows\system32\msxml.dll could not be found. Generating a DrillDown Viewer or XML output file requires the following: -Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later -MSXML 4.0 SP1 or later It may be necessary to install (or reinstall) the component or components listed above. ** any suggestions or re...

DPM 2010 Remote Agent Install (windows firewall settings)
I'm looking for the specific ports I need to unblock in order to push the agent from the console. All the documentation references point to firewall settings for the DPM server. I'm only interested in the windows firewall settings on the client (protected machine) necessary to push the agent. If I manually install on the client the installer opens the correct ports on the firewall for the agent to function so I'm not even concerned about those settings. I just need to be able to install/uninstall from the console and have been unable to do so unless I turn off the...

Urgent Question Please Help: Credit Card Setup Problem
We have an urgent question regarding credit card setup/cash receipts/bank rec We understand that in Great Plains when setting up a Credit Card to be used by a Customer, it must be setup as a "Bank Card", not a "Charge Card", in order for the transaction to hit Bank Rec. However, we mistakenly setup all the Credit Cards as "Charge Cards", therefore after posting Credit Card Cash Receipt transactions in Receivables, the transaction does not appear in Bank Rec for us to perform Bank Deposits. Please Please Help!!! Is there any way to "fix" those pos...

Word windows 07 docs let's crash win for mac 2008

Howdo I stop code execution with the Cancel button?
Hi I have a procedure that takes a while and the user might want to hi cancel. How can I make the Cancel button replicate the cntrl brea event and unload the form? Cheers Gromi -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31469 ...

help with unusual request
Hello everyone, My boss has hit me with an odd request and I would like to ask for someone to point me in the right direction. What he wants is everytime anyone sends or recieves an email that a copy is made that he can get to anytime he wants. I talked to him about our daily backups, but he wants something that's realtime and that he can get to whenever he wants. I'm stuck and looking for ideas. We're currently on Exchange 5.5 with all of the latest service packs and patches. Any and all help is very much appreciated. You can enable "message journaling" fea...

Help designing a checklist in access
Hello All My company currently uses excel checklists to ensure that projects are completed fully. we have around 10 different checklists. each checklist (excel file) has 6 sheets, each sheet 15 questions or steps. most answers are Y,N,NA and the employees put their initials in the correct answer column. Many questions are redundant throughout the 10 checklists. I would like to create the checklists in access because their are too many excel files getting lost and if we change question/ step. we have to change it multiple times. the employees need to enter a clients name and then choose the c...

Why are checks printing incorrect amounts? Please help.
When I print a Payables check batch, several invoices within the batch are printing incorrectly as $0.00 amount, even though it should be paying off a certain amount. The problem seems to be with invoices that are applied to credit memos. Say I have an invoice for $500 and I apply a credit memo of $80 to the invoice, when I go back to pay the invoice, it should pay $420, but instead it shows $0.00 under amount paid column of check stub. Does anyone know why this is occuring? By the way, I am using MICR check printing. ...

Error Code 800ccc0f
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct. And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks. Renato Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different things depending what the error say's -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@discussions.micros...

Please help with Exchange 2003 SMTP Connector
I'm trying to create an SMTP Connector in Exchange Server 2003, to have our company's email sent out (Internet/External emails) to a specific mail forwarder server (the "specific" server is our ISP/Firewall provider server). But I'm having problems understanding how to set this up properly with our Exchange 2003 Server, I know I have to create a new SMTP Connector but not sure what settings to make. Could someone please help me with this. Thanks William On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:41:39 -0500, "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> wrote: >I&...

Timesheet Pseudo Tied Mode
I'm hoping that I might have a colleague out there who could help me offline figure out how to install this open source utility (unsupported by Microsoft but apparently works OK for some of their clients) that streamlines the Timesheet process (automatically synchronizes the data into My Tasks whenever a timesheet is saved). I'm not sure where to start and may need someone to bounce questions off of - especially if you've been successful with it. Thanks, Andy Novak UNT Hi Anovak, We installed it (still using the version 1.3 based on event handler) and we're usi...

User Activity window in GP 9
Hi! Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Hi Marisol, Now found under Tools --> Utilities --> System Robert Marisol wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under > Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system > without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks ...

DPM RC 2010 Agent Install on Windows Server 2008 R2
We are having trouble installing the DPM agent on a terminal server running Windows Server 2008 R2. If we install the agent manually, it installs fine and then gives this error when we try to attach it: 0x80004005 We removed all group policies from the server and turned off the firewall, but we still get this error. When I uninstalled the agent and tried to re-install through the console, this is what was in the error log: 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 agentcfg.cpp(475) [000000000076C200] NORMAL Cound not find configuration for DPMRA 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 run...

Help in turning off underlining and blue font
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the automatic underlining and blue font of the text when entering a email address in a cell? Thanks, Bob Tools / Autocorrect options / Autoformat Tab / Replace Network paths with hyperlinks - Deselect it -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ----------------------------------------------------------------------...